Chicago @ Vancouver 7:00 PM PT CBC,NHLN-US,WGN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Chicago @ Vancouver 7:00 PM PT CBC,NHLN-US,WGN

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Not enough Columbus Blue Jackets in the league
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

Jeremy Welsh 2:45
Zack Kassian 4:10
Tom Sestito 4:38
Dale Weise 5:52
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

rats19 wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:We are a one line team
Well stirred not shaken...we need it to scores 2 goals in 13 minutes
I wanted another old fashion, wife wouldn't let me, cause I was driving. Her birthday.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Zack Kassian may be joining Booth in the dog house
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Canucks gotta be like Manny Pacquiao and finish em.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
JonT21
CC Veteran

Post by JonT21 »

RoyalDude wrote:The Vancouver Sedins
The amount of posts that you contribute that are filled with so much well thought out and "engaging for the reader" content is the same as mine! Congrats!
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Edler has been awful in this game.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

JonT21 wrote:
The amount of posts that you contribute that are filled with so much well thought out and "engaging for the reader" content is the same as mine! Congrats!
How's this - you suck
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Shaw - scored first hawk goal
Kruger - scored game winning goal
Saad

3 Blackhawks draft picks drafted by the hawks while Gillis has been GM of your Vancouver Canucks. "We don't want to cook our draft picks on the farm anymore" - Mike Gillis

"We want to get bigger, younger, faster" - mike gillis
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

It's too bad we can't let Burrows work his way through the worst drought of his career. His lack of offence is literally costing us games.
JonT21
CC Veteran

Post by JonT21 »

RoyalDude wrote:
JonT21 wrote:
How's this - you suck
Like David Booth?
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Another 1 goal game for the Canucks, this game is yet another reason why I want to add a scorer for the teams secondary scoring.

Cammy, Vanek someone.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

SKYO wrote:Another 1 goal game for the Canucks, this game is yet another reason why I want to add a scorer for the teams secondary scoring.

Cammy, Vanek someone.
Burrows and a 2nd for Michalek. They get a guy with term, we get a guy that can score a fucking goal.
$lacker
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by $lacker »

It sure is frustrating to watch right now - we need some more offensive power but can't give up the assets to do so. Only thing you can do is let them work through it, and that probably isn't good enough in the West.
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by The Brown Knight »

@Isle Knuck.

I know what you mean and see where you're coming from. I'd pretty much agree with you 1:1 if it wasn't forthe fact that Burrows IS getting so many damned chances......chances of which he is creating on his own much of the time.

Contrast this to someone like David Booth who is completely invisible out there when he does play.

I have confidence that Burrows will break out of his funk at some point. With Booth......not so much.

On an unrelated note, the Canucks once again show their mental deficiencies as a team. Not only was I confident in knowing that we'd somehow blow our lead heading into the 3rd, but they gave up the go ahead goal just 9 seconds later. As I've been saying since 2009 now.......this team's biggest problem, collectively, is between the ears.

Do you think it's just coincidence that this team has struggled with it's offense since the Boston series? I don't think so. Such a shame with this core. I hope they turn things around but it's going to be tough.
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises