OOTS: 2013-14

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Todd Bersnoozi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:28 am

RoyalDude wrote:Doc my good friend from the wrong side of the tracks - Clark and 12th where you can score tattoo's, crack, whores and a pack of smokes at the gas station -


At the Shell or Save-On-Gas? :lol:
User avatar
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:14 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby dbr » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:11 am

Strangelove wrote:Or did Mikey have his way with Mrs RoyalDude?


He spoke ill of the outgoing you-know-wot.. *checks watch*.. five and a half fucking years ago.

Some people just have a talent for holding grudges I guess?
dbr
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Reefer2 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:13 am

Hockey Widow wrote:
Just like Great Expectations I sit by my window looking over Granville Street waiting for any sign that Donny is back. It still feels like I'm stepping out if I accept any other offers! But don't stop asking. One day I may just face reality and know Donny ain't coming to my party.


Well as someone who has recently become single, I like long walks along the beach, wine by the fireplace and I give great massages. 8-)
User avatar
Reefer2
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Vader » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Doc my good friend from the wrong side of the tracks - Clark and 12th where you can score tattoo's, crack, whores and a pack of smokes at the gas station -


At the Shell or Save-On-Gas? :lol:



OH SNAP!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Vader
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Strangelove » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Doc my good friend from the wrong side of the tracks - Clark and 12th where you can score tattoo's, crack, whores and a pack of smokes at the gas station -


At the Shell or Save-On-Gas? :lol:


FINALLY.... one-stop shopping for ole Todd! :D
____
The Ring Leader
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7335
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Strangelove » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:
Just like Great Expectations I sit by my window looking over Granville Street waiting for any sign that Donny is back. It still feels like I'm stepping out if I accept any other offers! But don't stop asking. One day I may just face reality and know Donny ain't coming to my party.


Well as someone who has recently become single, I like long walks along the beach, wine by the fireplace and I give great massages. 8-)


H-dub, I'm independently wealthy. :mex:
____
The Ring Leader
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7335
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Hockey Widow » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:Well as someone who has recently become single, I like long walks along the beach, wine by the fireplace and I give great massages. 8-)


H-dub, I'm independently wealthy. :mex:



Sold! :mrgreen:
The only HW the Canucks need
User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3883
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Reefer2 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:41 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:Well as someone who has recently become single, I like long walks along the beach, wine by the fireplace and I give great massages. 8-)


H-dub, I'm independently wealthy. :mex:



Sold! :mrgreen:


Wait I have something in common with one of the guys from Kiss :D

Philly wins again, looks like they turned the corner.

Mr. Tuna will not be around tonight TO lost to Nashville.
User avatar
Reefer2
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Todd Bersnoozi » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:24 am

Vader wrote:OH SNAP!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


Strangelove wrote:FINALLY.... one-stop shopping for ole Todd! :D


I'm gonna party like Mayor Rob Ford!

Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll

Actually, the Bersnoozi motto: Sex, Drugs and your Vancouver Canucks! :lol:
User avatar
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:14 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby dbr » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:06 am

Reefer2 wrote:Wait I have something in common with one of the guys from Kiss :D


Is Peter Criss also saving up for a particular bottle of smoooooth Japanese whiskey?
dbr
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2498
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Topper » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:17 am

dbr wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:Wait I have something in common with one of the guys from Kiss :D


Is Peter Criss also saving up for a particular bottle of smoooooth Japanese whiskey?

LOL

LOL

LOL
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4781
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Per » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Last night as the Red Wings beat Carolina, their starting line up saw Zetterberg, Franzén and Nyquist up front, Kronwall and Ericsson on the blue line and Gustavsson in the crease. Afaik this is the first time an NHL team has started a game with nothing but Swedes on the ice. :o
User avatar
Per
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1790
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Strangelove » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Per wrote:Last night as the Red Wings beat Carolina, their starting line up saw Zetterberg, Franzén and Nyquist up front, Kronwall and Ericsson on the blue line and Gustavsson in the crease. Afaik this is the first time an NHL team has started a game with nothing but Swedes on the ice. :o


:wow:

*makes an emergency call to Don Cherry*
____
The Ring Leader
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7335
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Topper » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:05 am

In a bankrupt city.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4781
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby CFP! » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:36 am

LOL...

Image
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Canucks Corner Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], dchrist2, Google [Bot] and 3 guests

cron