GDT Canucks @ STLoius

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

JNF
CC Rookie

Re: GDT Canucks @ STLoius

Post by JNF »

We suck at fighting :wow:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

How we do in the scraps?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:How we do in the scraps?
Kassian lost to Stewart .... no idea why a kid who is 210 at best wants to keep fighting these 240 lb gorillas like Stewart and Clowe when he gets ragdolled like that. I love his heart, his chin and the kid will be a player much to your chagrin, but he needs to bulk up. He is way too thin to play a power game at this point but he is clearly becoming a better hockey player.

Reaves and Sestito was a complete non event. The mad wop lost his balance in a shit fight. No idea what jnf is going on about.

Love the resiliency with this team. Lack looks great, the d looks solid and Richardson and Santorelli look great again. Kesler scored a beauty with his shitty wrister. Archibald looks ok as well.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I like Kassian but hope he learns from this. Never really have been convinced he's a good fighter other than just a willing combatant with limited fighting skills. He's a kypreos knockout waiting to happen if he doesn't learn a little defence while fighting. Check out the beat down the smaller Roussel gave him last year.

Damn I really wish we had a quality fighter who can play a decent amount of minutes like Tom Wilson with the Capitals
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The flood gates could open here if we don't stem the tide
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Haaaaaang oon Sloooopy hang on!
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

RoyalDude wrote:The flood gates could open here if we don't stem the tide
Shut the gunt up, fuck :evil:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Arachnid wrote:Haaaaaang oon Sloooopy hang on!

You cheering that with your Pom poms with your limp gay double jointed elbows extended sporting your patented teddy bear goatee like the true lonely fag that you are with the CC members as your only friends who don't like you but you are too David Booth stupid to realize?
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

RoyalDude wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Haaaaaang oon Sloooopy hang on!

You cheering that with your Pom poms with your limp gay double jointed elbows extended sporting your patented teddy bear goatee like the true lonely fag that you are with the CC members as your only friends who don't like you but you are too David Booth stupid to realize?
If you say so street cred BD, mind you I would rather be the fantasy guy you just described than you any day ;)
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:I like Kassian but hope he learns from this. Never really have been convinced he's a good fighter other than just a willing combatant with limited fighting skills. He's a kypreos knockout waiting to happen if he doesn't learn a little defence while fighting. Check out the beat down the smaller Roussel gave him last year.

Damn I really wish we had a quality fighter who can play a decent amount of minutes like Tom Wilson with the Capitals
Jesus Christ you are an asshole . You lie and make shit up just because you hate the kid. He pounded Roussel and would bootfuck Wilson. It's getting old.... the troll act .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Cory who?!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blobby, YouTube the Kassian Roussel fight. Roussel was throwing the bombs galore
sagebrush
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by sagebrush »

The grittiest, most defensively responsible Canuck performance of the past few seasons.

Two points we didn't expect.

And...
the icing was ...
Hamhuis had a good game.
Less Canucks embarrassment please.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Wow, fuck all the bandwagoneers 'Hi' Bikerdude

Could this be a conference final preview?

I know it's only 12 games but the way this team has come together and the way AV sucks in the Big Sour one would think that this team succeeded despite a shit coach and only only their talent the past few years....

Lack was lights out tonight. Everything a backup should be.

The team battled and competed (makes HW very very happy...a Happy Ending™? :crazy: ).

Wotta road trip. Fuck, now it's only solving the riddle of the Sharks this season (or next ;) ).
Last edited by Arachnid on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

RoyalDude wrote:Blobby, YouTube the Kassian Roussel fight. Roussel was throwing the bombs galore
Who the fuck cares? He's not a fighter ala Curt 'One Punch' Fraser, he's still a tough hombre and we had a fucking fantasticticgoricly tough road trip. Give MG and JT some fucking credit you ponce :P