Luongo will Waive NTC If Asked To

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Luongo will Waive NTC If Asked To

Postby SKYO » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Topper wrote:I find the shrill squeal of your pained twisting to pat yourself on the back very irritating.

lol poor SL with the thinly veiled brag.

But alas good call strangeluv. :thumbs:
SKYO
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Strangelove » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:50 pm

ESQ wrote:Oooh, getting to double-quote SL!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Strangelove: The Peoples Poster
Strangelove
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Strangelove » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Topper wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Strangelove on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:43 pm wrote:Personally I think Lou's feelings were hurt by the decision to go with Schneids for the last 3 playoff games. I think he feels unwanted but is trying to remain classy about this. He KNOWS the time has come for one of he or Schneids to leave town (everyone knows this) and he feels the Canucks have already made their decision based on those 3 games. He's trying to graciously step out of Schneid's way.

If I'm GM of the Canucks I fire the entire coaching staff, reassure Lou that he's The Man, and deal Schneids.

But that's just me.

Just curious as to how many of you think this may have been a big part of why Lou wanted out.

Obviously they have finally: "fired the entire coaching staff, reassured Lou that he's The Man, and dealt Schneids."

But how many think this should have been done 14 months ago when the Great Strangelove suggested it?

And I DON'T wanna see anyone going "AWWWW did Wou's widdle feewings get hurt??" :evil:

True, Lou is not an asshole (graciously steps out of Schneid's way :roll: ) but hey you can't have everything....

I find the shrill squeal of your pained twisting to pat yourself on the back very irritating.

What can one say, the Great Strangelove loves the Great Strangelove.

And well he should....

Strangelove: The Peoples Poster
Strangelove
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Art Vandelay » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:24 pm

RoyalDude wrote:And I fully expect Edmonton to end up with one of those top 6 players and with how the stars have been aligning for them lately, I expect them to walk out of the draft with one of the consensus top 4 in McKinnon, Jones, Barkov, Drouin.

LOL you are bipolar bro. The Oilers are a fucking trainwreck of a franchise. Stars have been aligning, now I've heard it all. :drink: Let me guess you got a magnum of Royal Red and some 7-11 chicken wings lined up for tonight.
Art Vandelay
CC Veteran

Previous

Return to Canucks Corner Chat