Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Postby Rumsfeld » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Reefer2 wrote:Morning show sucks, Bro Jake does not work.

I stopped listening to him on Rock 101.1 becasue of his urge to always talk about a penis and the 2 days this week I listened to them they talk about a penis.

Team 1040 is trying something different and I don't like it.

Penises make you uncomfortable, huh Reef.

That's cool.

Vaginas make Per super uncomfortable.
Cowards die a thousand times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Topper » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:58 pm

The desperation for a story is sad to watch.

trying to manufacture a Kesler/Tortorella spat yesterday. Dregs given 60 seconds to tell us the Sedins are negotiating and extension with the Canucks.

Today it is Torts doesn't like twits.

Buried in there is that Booth still isn't cleared to play.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Postby Rumsfeld » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Apparently Torts hates the twitter.

@Strombone1 will very soon hate the Torts.
Cowards die a thousand times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Reefer2 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:

I stopped listening to him on Rock 101.1 becasue of his urge to always talk about a penis and the 2 days this week I listened to them they talk about a penis.

That's cool.

Well my penis is OK others ...... not so much.

But really it is painful to listen too, maybe because sports is slow but dang they just rattle on about nothing.
Reefer2
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Arachnid » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:

That's cool.

Well my penis is OK others ...... not so much.

But really it is painful to listen too, maybe because sports is slow but dang they just rattle on about nothing.

Women's pagans make me hard...does that make me gay? Is that what homosexuals call their anus? Please confirm Bumsfield :D
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Arachnid » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:Apparently Torts hates the twitter.

@Strombone1 will very soon hate the Torts.

Twitter is for Twits...I think Burn Agains like Davie hate it too because you can't fit the Bible into 140 character universe (apparently you have to leave out the judgey bits).
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Rumsfeld » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Poster Arachnid,

I think the entire hockey board would be better off if you stopped disrespecting both the forum and its posters, who would actually like to discuss the Canucks rather than be exposed to your inane ramblings. Please seek some help and post your drivel in the Bar and Grill instead. If you can't find it, it's named after the guy who thought you're a phony f-tard.

Signed,

Everybody
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Knucklehead » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:Poster Arachnid,

I think the entire hockey board would be better off if you stopped disrespecting both the forum and its posters, who would actually like to discuss the Canucks rather than be exposed to your inane ramblings. Please seek some help and post your drivel in the Bar and Grill instead. If you can't find it, it's named after the guy who thought you're a phony f-tard.

Signed,

Everybody

Do we have an ignore feature here yet?

Signed everyone except RD and Rumsfeld!!!!
Knucklehead
CC Veteran

Postby Rumsfeld » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:56 pm

Knucklehead wrote:

Signed,

Everybody

You've made three posts in the last 4 months... all of them direct replies to me.

And YOU want to ignore MY stuff?

:lol:

It seems to me your previous posts all came with a built-in ignore feature, because I can't for the life of me remember who the hell you are.
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Knucklehead » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:

Signed,

Everybody

You've made three posts in the last 4 months... all of them direct replies to me.

And YOU want to ignore MY stuff?

:lol:

It seems to me your previous posts all came with a built-in ignore feature, because I can't for the life of me remember who the hell you are.

You don't know me because I've had a life and no time to post here.

Currently I am disabled with too much time on my hands.

Therefore, I have been spending more time reading this forum to fill the time and I have found your posts particulary offensive, thus my replies to you.

By the way the quantity of posts does not equal the quality of the posts, you and RD prove this fact beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I come here to read the likes of HW, Don Lever, Per, Lotus Blosum and many others too numerous to mention.

Your negativity being disguised as "objective evaluation" is getting old. Go chear for the Laffs or Flames.
Knucklehead
CC Veteran

Postby Rumsfeld » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Knucklehead wrote:Currently I am disabled with too much time on my hands.

So sorry to hear that! Next time I recommend a helmet.

Therefore, I have been spending more time reading this forum to fill the time and I have found your posts particulary offensive, thus my replies to you.

You're actually offended by posts in a hocky forum? :lol: How loodicruus!

I come here to read the likes of HW, Don Lever, Per, Lotus Blosum and many others too numerous to mention.

Well that's nice. Unfortunately Donny has one foot in the grave and LB doesn't post here anymore. Besides, it's pretty obvious your ONLY reason for posting here in the past four months is due to the animal magnetism of Rumsfeld the Mighty. You can't get enough of me! :oops: It's OK, fella... you aren't the only one.

Your negativity being disguised as "objective evaluation" is getting old. Go chear for the Laffs or Flames

I'll "chear" for whomever I please, thank you very much! If all you're looking for is blind optimism maybe you should just start your own blog.

And seriously guy, if you're "offended" by a post suggesting we don't break the bank to re-sign the Sedins, you are probably more disabled than you think.

*pats Knucklehead on the helmet*
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Topper » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Knucklehead wrote:

Signed,

Everybody

Everybody_ster
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Postby Knucklehead » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Shove it up your ass Rummy, it is a back injury and has nothing to do with my head.

I believe that the posters I referenced that do not post here anymore is because of the drivel and vitriol you continuosly spout.

If I never read another of your arrogant self serving posts I would be a happy man.

Have a nice day asshole!
Knucklehead
CC Veteran

Postby Rumsfeld » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:16 pm

Topper wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:

Signed,

Everybody

Everybody_ster

I'm telling you Toppy, he's obsessed!

Five posts, four months... all directed at me!

And now look how angry and abusive he's become. :(

Noble Rumsfeld: 5
Crying baby: 0

*flags most recent post for abusive language*
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Meds » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:
I'm telling you Toppy, he's obsessed!

Five posts, four months... all directed at me!

And now look how angry and abusive he's become. :(

Noble Rumsfeld: 5
Crying baby: 0

*flags most recent post for abusive language*

I think you got under his skin a little Rummy.

:drink:

Yes.

He's definitely irked.
Meds
CC Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Canucks Corner Chat