Canucks News and Notes

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: Canucks News and Notes

Post by Topper »

Pot is only repeating what GMMG told the season's ticket holders in the open meeting over a month ago. The lineup is full. look for a Utica shuttle filling out the roster.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

rats19 wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:I can't wait to watch booth run into things as he tries to skate with the puck like its a grenade
Booth is going to have a good year..providing he stays healthy..

24g 34a

There I said it...
LOL...Booth is all of a sudden at the age of 29 gonna figure out stick handling.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Yes
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Potatoe1 »

Topper wrote:Pot is only repeating what GMMG told the season's ticket holders in the open meeting over a month ago. The lineup is full. look for a Utica shuttle filling out the roster.
I think you're just bitter because your boy Raymond couldn't even get a minimum contract.

Oh well :)

And the line up isnt full, there is a "gaping" hole a center, who fills it?
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

I can't believe we're still talking about bloody Mason Raymond. He's constantly toppling over, does nothing for the toughness/attitude factor, and is the complete polar opposite of a clutch goal scorer. Who cares how many points he may score; no-one else is picking him up! Good riddance!
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

rats19 wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:I can't wait to watch booth run into things as he tries to skate with the puck like its a grenade
Booth is going to have a good year..providing he stays healthy..

24g 34a

There I said it...
30 and 27.

He's no setup man. ;)
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Potatoe1 wrote:
Topper wrote:Pot is only repeating what GMMG told the season's ticket holders in the open meeting over a month ago. The lineup is full. look for a Utica shuttle filling out the roster.
I think you're just bitter because your boy Raymond couldn't even get a minimum contract.

Oh well :)

And the line up isnt full, there is a "gaping" hole a center, who fills it?
No, I'm only giving the original source. Lest someone think you are an intelligent being.

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I can't wait to see Booths great tape to tape passes, great ESP hockey sense, defensive play and fantastic anticipation of the cycle and how to play without the puck LMAO
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

RoyalDude wrote:I can't wait to see Booths great tape to tape passes, great ESP hockey sense, defensive play and fantastic anticipation of the cycle and how to play without the puck LMAO
Whoa buddy, it's the preseason, don't pop a groin straining to tell us all how you really feel.

Ease in and you'll be in midseason form in no time..
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

dbr wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:I can't wait to see Booths great tape to tape passes, great ESP hockey sense, defensive play and fantastic anticipation of the cycle and how to play without the puck LMAO
Whoa buddy, it's the preseason, don't pop a groin straining to tell us all how you really feel.

Ease in and you'll be in midseason form in no time..
Fuck that shit, right off the hop, why wait, Booth is what he is, a waste of a fucking roster spot. Come midseason all talk of Booth, will be "buyout" related
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I could be hallucinating but if I'm a betting man, Topper has a deep rooted disdain for poster Potatoe,
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I love potatoes. Fresh mashed with whipping cream, olive oil and roasted garlic, served with gravy and prime rib. It's the reconstituted ten year old freeze dried powdered ones that lack substance.

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote: I can't wait to see Booths great tape to tape passes, great ESP hockey sense, defensive play and fantastic anticipation of the cycle and how to play without the puck
If this happens it will no doubt be quickly followed with a conversion to the faith by my ole pal the Dude. :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Potatoe1 »

RoyalDude wrote:I could be hallucinating but if I'm a betting man, Topper has a deep rooted disdain for poster Potatoe,
Bitter over having his ass handed to him so frequently.

He likes to take a shot every so often, but all it does is reminds me how much he cares (smile)
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

It seems like the Canucks are counting on a helluva lot of unlikely things to go right for them this year. Never a winning proposition.

Kassian and Booth need to rip it up on the second line, Luongo has to return to form, Kesler has to regain '11 beast mode and stay healthy, the twins need to delay their obvious decline and find some edge to their game, Torts has to avoid running our vets out of town, Schroeder has to effectively center a checking line, Edler and Bieksa have to stop turning pucks over...

I dunno mang.

We're still a playoff team but not much more IMO. Hopefully Anaheim and SJ take a step back and we can plug ourselves into second place in the new division.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society