Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Postby BingoTough » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:47 pm

ukcanuck wrote:
DavidPratt_ wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:DAVE, FUCK OFF WOTH THE CAPS YOU ARE NOTHING SPECIAL HERE.

And Jesus what's wrong with your grammar dude? You're supposed to do this for a living ...

Oh and no poker is not a sport!

WHATEVER MORON

http://youtu.be/uIPS4LyveJs

DP

Good for you, your back in the saddle again. I'm happy for you really,I'm a fan. You are a west coast dude in an eastern dominated bastard filled business and I always cheered for you. But Dave you are an arrogant asshole and that has always been your problem. Back in the saddle again? Great, you should never have left to begin with, I'll bet your new contract is either for what you were offered or for less than what you turned down in the first place.
As much as I like your on air personality you are an idiot, with just a little humility you could own this town, but instead you struggle to reach past your own sense of yourself and a ham fisted attempt at originality.

This whole cap lock thing is a case in point. You stroll in here with some sense of entitlement, knowing full well that cap locks are a major faux pas and you revel in it like your the new abrasive schlock jock. but sadly arrogant bad taste has been done to death by more famous sports journalists than you.

If you spent any time on this site other than to parachute in your bullshit, you'ld realise that the level of intelligence and the connection to the source is better by far than the pablum your radio stations have ever served up. If you were a true sorts journalist you would realise that this site and others like it are not your followers but are increasingly The Story.

Here's a thought, you hate Burke like the rest of us, his lawsuit is a joke, it started in part on this very website and there are people here who are part of the story- INSTEAD OF SHOWING UP ONCE EVERY SIX MONTHS TO POUND YOUR KEYBOARD, why don't you act like a fucking sports journalist?

Anyway,

Congratulations on the new job dave, try not to fuck it up this time eh?

Post of the year
I wonder if they'll disallow the whole game because of the distinct ass-kicking motion the Canucks used on the Kings? - Brian CC

Congratulations on the new job dave, try not to fuck it up this time eh? - UKCanuck
BingoTough
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Postby rats19 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:25 pm

pratt is not pratt
You are who you hang with.....
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Postby Topper » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Topper wrote:pratt is not pratt

pratt that
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Postby BladesofSteel » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:38 am

Well said UK, or did you simply Pratt that from somewhere else?
The grass is always greener
BladesofSteel
CC 1st Team All-Star

Postby DavidPratt_ » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:50 am

EXPECT MORE POSTS LIKETHIS KIDS...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7444

DP
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Postby ukcanuck » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:55 am

Psalm 135:17

sigh...
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby DavidPratt_ » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 pm

ukcanuck wrote:
DavidPratt_ wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:DAVE, FUCK OFF WOTH THE CAPS YOU ARE NOTHING SPECIAL HERE.

And Jesus what's wrong with your grammar dude? You're supposed to do this for a living ...

WHATEVER MORON

http://youtu.be/uIPS4LyveJs

DP

Anyway,

Congratulations on the new job dave, try not to fuck it up this time eh?

QUESTION: HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU HELPED START A BUSINESS THAT WAS LOSING MONEY AND WORKED YOUR ASS OFF TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. ONE DAY YOU HAVE NO PRO SPORTS BROADCASTS FOR THIS BUSINESS. OVER TIME, DUE TO HARD WORK AND A LOT OF ENTERTAINMENT AND A GROWING AUDIENCE, THE LIONS ARE BEING BROADCAST BY YOUR BUSINESS. THEN YOU GET THE CANUCKS, FOLLOWED BY OTHER SPORTS TEAMS LIKE THE WHITECAPS. YOUR BUSINESS IS HAULING IN MAJOR ADVERTISEMENT DOLLARS AND YOUR AFTERNOON SHOW IS #1 IN ITS TIMESLOT....

....AND ALL YOU WANT IS A PIECE OF THE ACTION, BECAUSE THIS IS THE HOUSE THAT DAVE BUILT......AND YOU ARE SHOWN THE DOOR AND HAVE TO SPEND NEARLY SIX MONTHS IN YOUR YALETOWN CONDO DREAMING UP NEW SEGMENTS WITH NEW GUESTS WHILE DRINKING CROWN AND GINGERS UNTIL YOU WAKE UP EACH MORNING WITH A HANGOVER AND THE HUSTLER CHANNEL BLARING ON YOUR 52" PLASMA. YOU COME BACK TO THE MARKET, AND BROADCAST YOUR SHOW ON A STATION WHERE HALF THE LISTENERS GO FOR THE "EARLY BIRD DINNER" AFTER PLAYING LAWN BOWLING AT THE RETIREMENT HOME. YOU'RE ON THE RADIO....BUT IT AIN'T THE SAME.....

GUESS WHAT JERKOFF? I AM BACK BABY.

READY TO RANT
READY TO CHASE COUGARS ATJOE FORTES
AND YES KIDS.....

POKER IS A SPORT

IN THE WORDS OF KOJAK, "WHO LOVES YA BABY?"

DP
Last edited by DavidPratt_ on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Postby Rumsfeld » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:05 pm

I don't think you can technically call them cougars if you're older than they are.

Great physique for radio though.

DP

duh, yeah I'm gonna have to take a rain check on the DP Dave, thanks anyway...
Cowards die a thousand times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby DavidPratt_ » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:24 pm

I DEFINE COUGARS AS 40+ LADIES ON THE PROWL LOOKING FOR A LITTLE TUBE-STEAK BOOGIE (TO QUOTE ZZ TOP). THAT'S WHAT I SHAG ON A REGULAR BASIS BUDDY. YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOME TIME. UNFORTUNATELY YOU'RE NOT RICH AND FAMOUS. I'M SURE YOU THINK YOU LOOK GOOD ON HOCKEY DISCUSSION BOARDS THOUGH. MAYBE YOU COULD HOOK UP WITH A VIRTUAL BOARD MEMBER?

DP

DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Postby ukcanuck » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:39 pm

DavidPratt_ wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:
QUESTION: HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU HELPED START A BUSINESS THAT WAS LOSING MONEY AND WORKED YOUR ASS OFF TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. ONE DAY YOU HAVE NO PRO SPORTS BROADCASTS FOR THIS BUSINESS. SUDDENLY, DUE TO HARD WORK AND A LOT OF ENTERTAINMENT, THE LIONS ARE BEING BROADCAST BY YOUR BUSINESS. THEN YOU GET THE CANUCKS. YOUR BUSINESS IS HAULING IN MAJOR ADVERTISING DOLLARS AND YOUR AFTERNOON SHOW IS #1 IN ITS TIMESLOT....

....AND ALL YOU WANT IS A PIECE OF THE ACTION......AND YOU ARE SHOWN THE DOOR AND HAVE TO SPEND NEARLY SIX MONTHS IN YOUR YALETOWN CONDO DREAMING UP NEW SEGMENTS WITH NEW GUESTS WHILE DRINKING CROWN AND GINGERS UNTIL YOU WAKE UP NEXT MORNING WITH A HANGOVER. YOU COME BACK TO THE MARKET, AND BROADCAST YOUR SHOW ON A STATION WHERE HALF THE LISTENERS GO FOR THE "EARLY BIRD DINNER" AFTER PLAYING LAWN BOWLING AT THE RETIREMENT HOME.

GUESS WHAT JERKOFF? I AM BACK BABY.

READY TO RANT
READY TO CHASE COUGARS ATJOE FORTES
AND YES KIDS.....

POKER IS A SPORT

IN THE WORDS OF KOJAK, "WHO LOVES YA BABY?"

DP

I absolutely sympathize, however to further my point, you have to ask yourself why did the station figure they could get along without you?
Clearly you have more support with the public than the suits at The Team thought you had, but the point is they thought you didn't have enough that they would miss you. Thats the point I think you should be heeding. You need more friends not less and I'm telling you: THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD BETRAYS ANY FAKE HUMILITY YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO PEDDLE.

Ps explain how poker can be a sport with no physical component, (sitting on your ass for hours doesn't count or a long haul truck driver is an athlete)
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby ukcanuck » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:44 pm

DavidPratt_ wrote:I DEFINE COUGARS AS 40+ LADIES ON THE PROWL LOOKING FOR A LITTLE TUBE-STEAK BOOGIE (TO QUOTE ZZ TOP). THAT'S WHAT I SHAG ON A REGULAR BASIS BUDDY. YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOME TIME. UNFORTUNATELY YOU'RE NOT RICH AND FAMOUS. I'M SURE YOU THINK YOU LOOK GOOD ON HOCKEY DISCUSSION BOARDS THOUGH. MAYBE YOU COULD HOOK UP WITH A VIRTUAL BOARD MEMBER?

DP

I didnt know you had to be rich or famous to shag desperate middle aged women. All you need for that is a clean shirt, be able to drink a beer without getting it allover the shirt and be able to hold a conversation without looking at their boobs.

I guess if your famous you can get away without all that...
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Tciso » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:48 am

DavidPratt_ wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:DAVE, FUCK OFF WITH THE CAPS YOU ARE NOTHING SPECIAL HERE.

WHATEVER MORON
DP

Dave, just some friendly advice. You look like an absolute amateur using caps, and insulting your target audience. How you keep your job is a mystery to me. But, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, KEEP USING CAPS, CUZ IT IS SO MUCH EASIER TO SPOT AND IGNORE YOUR POSTS without reading them.

I mean, with RD, you either have to look at the poster's name, or read the drivel to figure out that he wrote it, and then ignore it (by that time, it's too late). But, your caps are like a flat chested woman. Easy to ignore from a distance.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Rumsfeld » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:05 am

DavidPratt_ wrote:I DEFINE COUGARS AS 40+ LADIES ON THE PROWL LOOKING FOR A LITTLE TUBE-STEAK BOOGIE (TO QUOTE ZZ TOP). THAT'S WHAT I SHAG ON A REGULAR BASIS BUDDY. YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOME TIME. UNFORTUNATELY YOU'RE NOT RICH AND FAMOUS.

Cowards die a thousand times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby DavidPratt_ » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:34 am

ukcanuck wrote:I absolutely sympathize, however to further my point, you have to ask yourself why did the station figure they could get along without you?
Clearly you have more support with the public than the suits at The Team thought you had, but the point is they thought you didn't have enough that they would miss you. Thats the point I think you should be heeding. You need more friends not less and I'm telling you: THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD BETRAYS ANY FAKE HUMILITY YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO PEDDLE.

Ps explain how poker can be a sport with no physical component, (sitting on your ass for hours doesn't count or a long haul truck driver is an athlete)

WHY DID THE STATION FIGURE THEY COULD GET ALONG WITHOUT ME? THAT'S A GOOD QUESTION.

ANSWER: WHO ENDED UP ASKING ME TO COME BACK?

AS FOR POKER - THE ENTIRE MENTAL GAME BEHIND POKER IS TRULY AMAZING. POKER REQUIRES STRATEGY AND BRAIN POWER....A LOT MORE THAN SOME OF THE 'PHYSICAL' SPORTS OUT THERE. THERE'S A REASON WHY ESPN BROADCASTS POKER.

DP

DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Postby dbr » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:36 am

Same reason they broadcast spelling bees, I guess.
dbr
CC Hall of Fan Member

PreviousNext

Return to Canucks Corner Chat