Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Arachnid »

Potatoe1 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
Potatoe1 wrote:

lol Are you for real?

You have contributed basically zero to the "hockey talk" discourse over the past 10 years, yet have the balls to criticise a consistently good poster like Tant....

How about you shuffle back to the trash section of this forum where you belong.
:D

Well you can be king shit on Your Canucks Message Board all you want Ms. spudhead, I'm sure where you come from hockey bullshit ( and let's not kid ourselves, it's all bullshit on here as it's just a bunch of amateur fans posting their opinions) is highlight of your life.

As you freely admit you can not understand my sense of humour. Why start now?

Anal much? 8-)

Are you still here?
I is, but now I take the dog to the beach, we usually use a tennis ball or orange ball hockey ball but today we use a potato :D

Sorry about your eyes :(

Let me know if you and your dickless wonder boyfriend BD have anything relative to the thread topic, although, it is fun to see you guys are making arses out of yourselves

We should sign any offspring of Bure to a longterm contract!
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

So can we get this thread back on track or does everything on this site have to become an attack on a poster.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Reefer2 wrote:So can we get this thread back on track or does everything on this site have to become an attack on a poster.
Why thank you Poster Reef for pointing out the cyberbullies are at it again.

Some people must take out their sexual and relationship dysfunctions on a hockey talk ...

There is a time and a place for that! :D I get the feeling they are a little too 70's LA King Yellow to do dat though :(

I challenge the potbelly pig and bunkerdude to a spelling bee and a penis size comparison anywhere not in the HF!

I will try harder to stay on topic and pretend I actually know and care about professional corporate hockey!
I actually admit I am a better player and coach than poster 8-)

BTW Mike Gillis absolutely sucks at free agency!
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

Arachnid wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:So can we get this thread back on track or does everything on this site have to become an attack on a poster.

Some people must take out their sexual and relationship dysfunctions on a hockey talk ...

There is a time and a place for that! :D I get the feeling they are a little too 70's LA King Yellow to do dat though :(

I challenge the potbelly pig and bunkerdude to a spelling bee and a penis size comparison anywhere not in the HF!

I will try harder to stay on topic and pretend I actually know and care about professional corporate hockey!

You're a 'HOOT' Arachnid! I have to admit that I've come to enjoy some of your antics and a lot of your humour... but one can't put too much stock into what a 'ster' says can one?
cc oldtimer
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

nuckster wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

You're a 'HOOT' Arachnid! I have to admit that I've come to enjoy some of your antics and a lot of your humour... but one can't put too much stock into what a 'ster' says can one?
Dear Mis'ster, I really appreciate the support. It encourages me to fight the good fight and not get my panties in a knot on here

I keep it light and fun and in perspective that we have no fucking clue what we are talking about, although some actully believe YEAHES BELIEVE! :shock: that their hockey opinions are actually better than others or even professional.
I am a veteran enough to remember the polite posters use to preclude their posts with IMHO...
And really, it's just personal opinions and nothing more. Why some get all worked up about it makes me think their personal lives must be pretty sad :cry:

Hey! If you had a hockey team, who would you want on it?
Yours Truly who would get you 20 hardnosed goals, 300 min in penalities and is a PLAYOFF PERFORMER!?

Or that pansy oneway player Wellwoodish UniRoyalDude that gets mannie petties inbetween periods or that Daigle-like Starchwimp that is all talk and no action?

Tant gets me too, he's just too shy to admit it after all these years together :mrgreen:
Sign me up Michael S. Gillis!
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

I pop and and see a few new pages on the Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries) thread. Wonder what's up, click and see garbage.

I wish people would respect the board rules!

Mods???

I'll look for something relevant elsewhere I suppose. :(
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

ODB wrote:I pop and and see a few new pages on the Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries) thread. Wonder what's up, click and see garbage.

Mods???

Summer n some aren't
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
black ace
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by black ace »

Jonathan Blum to the Wild on a 1 year 2 way deal. $ not disclosed.
2011 BC Sports Central CFL Pool Champion
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Arachnid wrote: Dear Mis'ster, I really appreciate the support. It encourages me to fight the good fight and not get my panties in a knot on here
So you do in fact wear panties. :mex:
Arachnid wrote: I keep it light and fun and in perspective that we have no fucking clue what we are talking about
... or YOU have no fucking clue that most of us DO in fact know what we're talking about (whoosh?)

... and YOU are are about as light/fun/intelligent/relevant as a mosquito?

Someone had to ask the question: nothing personal good buddy! :thumbs:

Just playing devil's advocate here....
Arachnid wrote: , although some actully believe YEAHES BELIEVE! :shock: that their hockey opinions are actually better than others or even professional.
The IQ of the local blood-sucking hacks may seem relatively high from where YOU sit my friend. 8-)
Arachnid wrote: I am a veteran enough to remember the polite posters use to preclude their posts with IMHO...
First of all, fuck "IMHO" up the ass... and the poster it rode in on.

Secondly, superior poster Rikster was very humble + polite and yet YOU murdered him.

Now you're going after fellow superior posters Tant and Pot?

Have YOU ever consider the likely possibility that YOU have simply developed an inferiority complex over the years?

Someone had to ask the question, blah, blah, blah...
Arachnid wrote: And really, it's just personal opinions and nothing more. Why some get all worked up about it makes me think their personal lives must be pretty sad :cry:
So in your personal opinion some of CC's top posters have sad personal lives?

And this personal opinion works you up to the point of sadness? (crying smilie noted)

Hmmm... your statement is what we in the biz call "a classic cry for help".
Arachnid wrote: Hey! If you had a hockey team, who would you want on it?
Yours Truly who would get you 20 hardnosed goals, 300 min in penalities and is a PLAYOFF PERFORMER!?
No offense Panty Boy but you sir are the Byron Ritchie of these boards.

Speaking of weenies, and back on topic, Kovalchuk is unquestionably a dirty godless commie!
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Patrice Bergeron signs an 8 year deal @ a cap hit of $6.5M.

Damn the Sedin's look better and better every day.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=427561
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

Reefer2 wrote:Patrice Bergeron signs an 8 year deal @ a cap hit of $6.5M.

No kidding, if you compare Schneider's contract to Rask's... :lol:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:
Arachnid wrote: Dear Mis'ster, I really appreciate the support. It encourages me to fight the good fight and not get my panties in a knot on here
So you do in fact wear panties. :mex:
Arachnid wrote: I keep it light and fun and in perspective that we have no fucking clue what we are talking about
... or YOU have no fucking clue that most of us DO in fact know what we're talking about (whoosh?)

... and YOU are are about as light/fun/intelligent/relevant as a mosquito?

Someone had to ask the question: nothing personal good buddy! :thumbs:

Just playing devil's advocate here....
Arachnid wrote: , although some actully believe YEAHES BELIEVE! :shock: that their hockey opinions are actually better than others or even professional.
The IQ of the local blood-sucking hacks may seem relatively high from where YOU sit my friend. 8-)
Arachnid wrote: I am a veteran enough to remember the polite posters use to preclude their posts with IMHO...
First of all, fuck "IMHO" up the ass... and the poster it rode in on.

Secondly, superior poster Rikster was very humble + polite and yet YOU murdered him.

Now you're going after fellow superior posters Tant and Pot?

Have YOU ever consider the likely possibility that YOU have simply developed an inferiority complex over the years?

Someone had to ask the question, blah, blah, blah...
Arachnid wrote: And really, it's just personal opinions and nothing more. Why some get all worked up about it makes me think their personal lives must be pretty sad :cry:
So in your personal opinion some of CC's top posters have sad personal lives?

And this personal opinion works you up to the point of sadness? (crying smilie noted)

Hmmm... your statement is what we in the biz call "a classic cry for help".
Arachnid wrote: Hey! If you had a hockey team, who would you want on it?
No offense Panty Boy but you sir are the Byron Ritchie of these boards.

Speaking of weenies, and back on topic, Kovalchuk is unquestionably a dirty godless commie!
DEAR DOKTOR NAZI

KEEP YOUR PERSONAL COMMENTS TO YOURSELF! ASSHOLE!

STOP BULLYING US GOOD PEOPLE WITH ATTACK AIDS!

STAY ON TOPIC FROM THE BEGINNING!

this post will self-report in 30 mins or less

Mike Gillis sign some free agents you fuckless wonder...it's a looooong hot summer.... :eh:
Last edited by Arachnid on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ODB wrote:I pop and and see a few new pages on the Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries) thread. Wonder what's up, click and see garbage.

Mods???

:arrow: FINK!!!!
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Get back on topic or suspensions will be handed out.

Like a lot of people, I'm fucking tired of seeing this shit fill up a hockey thread. Go to the Bar and settle it amongst yourselves.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Jovocop wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:Patrice Bergeron signs an 8 year deal @ a cap hit of $6.5M.

No kidding, if you compare Schneider's contract to Rask's... :lol:
And Bergeron is going the RK17 route now I bet with all the non stop injuries. :O

At least the Sedins are remarkably quite durable like their fellow countryman Lidstrom.
So let's hope the twins re-sign this summer! Because if it’s one thing we don't need this year it's controversy and tension,
they re-sign, boom it's done and all we have to worry about is how fast are these young guns going to develop?
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.