Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Arachnid »

RoyalDude wrote:
tantalum wrote:Thanks!

I'd given up long ago on being the best poster. I've decided I'm very happy in putting minimal effort into my posts. I've certainly stopped caring about such things as spelling and grammar. Etc etc etc. Hell I recently turned down a pretty big promotion simply because we didn't want to uproot our family. I understand completely the putting family ahead of career. I'm happy in my decreased career trajectory because it allows me to spend far more time with the family (others have opposite motivations). Then again, because I am happy with that means you likely don't want me running the company because I'm simply not motivated to be the best of the best (doesn't mean I'm not motivated to do my job the best I can). Same as this case...you'd much rather have the guy who wants to be a part of that pinnacle than one content with a lesser professional prize (but higher personal prize).
You're putting in way too much effort explaining to someone who does things like bringing his own personal Pom poms to Joe Louis arena
shut the fuck up limp dick, those were souvenirs from Bert's mum

:D
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

I'd given up long ago on being the best poster. I've decided I'm very happy in putting minimal effort into my posts. I've certainly stopped caring about such things as spelling and grammar. Etc etc etc. Hell I recently turned down a pretty big promotion simply because we didn't want to uproot our family. I understand completely the putting family ahead of career. I'm happy in my decreased career trajectory because it allows me to spend far more time with the family (others have opposite motivations). Then again, because I am happy with that means you likely don't want me running the company because I'm simply not motivated to be the best of the best (doesn't mean I'm not motivated to do my job the best I can). Same as this case...you'd much rather have the guy who wants to be a part of that pinnacle than one content with a lesser professional prize (but higher personal prize).
:thumbs:

You coulda just said...'I don't give a fuck'

Kinda like that asshat Mike Gillis

Worst General Manager in Canuck history!
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

tantalum wrote:... because I am happy with that means you likely don't want me running the company because I'm simply not motivated to be the best of the best ...
Hear hear! Kinda reminds me of what Bill Gates said: I will always chose a lazy person to do a difficult job, because, he will find an easy way to do it.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Arachnid wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

You're putting in way too much effort explaining to someone who does things like bringing his own personal Pom poms to Joe Louis arena
shut the fuck up limp dick, those were souvenirs from Bert's mum

Give us an S
Give us a P
Give us an I
Give us a D
Give us an E
Give us a Y

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay SPIDEY!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Potatoe1 »

Arachnid wrote: Congratulations upon reaching the pinnacle of mediocrity in your posting career.

8-)

lol Are you for real?

You have contributed basically zero to the "hockey talk" discourse over the past 10 years, yet have the balls to criticise a consistently good poster like Tant....

How about you shuffle back to the trash section of this forum where you belong.
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

Thanks Pot. they can go on if they like, they've essentially been on ignore in my mind for quite some time. Every once in awhile I like to feed them some scraps of attention.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

tantalum wrote: I've certainly stopped caring about such things as spelling and grammar.
Horseshit.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote:
tantalum wrote: I've certainly stopped caring about such things as spelling and grammar.
Horseshit.
Toppers got Spideys back
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Potatoe1 wrote:
Arachnid wrote: Congratulations upon reaching the pinnacle of mediocrity in your posting career.

8-)

lol Are you for real?

You have contributed basically zero to the "hockey talk" discourse over the past 10 years, yet have the balls to criticise a consistently good poster like Tant....

+1

Tant and I have had our disagreements, well I disagree with everybody myself included, but Tant is quality hockey talk whereas SPIDEY...? Not much to add to Pots post, says it all
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Potatoe1 wrote:

8-)

lol Are you for real?

Well you can be king shit on Your Canucks Message Board all you want Ms. spudhead, I'm sure where you come from hockey bullshit ( and let's not kid ourselves, it's all bullshit on here as it's just a bunch of amateur fans posting their opinions) is highlight of your life.

As you freely admit you can not understand my sense of humour. Why start now?

Anal much? 8-)
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Potatoe1 »

Arachnid wrote:
Potatoe1 wrote:

8-)

lol Are you for real?

Well you can be king shit on Your Canucks Message Board all you want Ms. spudhead, I'm sure where you come from hockey bullshit ( and let's not kid ourselves, it's all bullshit on here as it's just a bunch of amateur fans posting their opinions) is highlight of your life.

Anal much? 8-)

Are you still here?
ORCA
CC Veteran

Post by ORCA »

ORCA wrote:
Arachnid wrote: OMG! :shock:

Gorcaca is a Laugh fan

*shrieks and points at him like Invasion of the Body Takers*

:mex:
:lol: Pot...
That's the second bitch slap Spidey has gotten in this thread in like 3 days!
~Your Friendly Neighborhood Killer Whale
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Arachnid wrote:

Anal much? 8-)
What sense of humour?
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ORCA wrote:
ORCA wrote:
Arachnid wrote: OMG! :shock:

Gorcaca is a Laugh fan

*shrieks and points at him like Invasion of the Body Takers*

:mex:
:lol: Pot...
That's the second bitch slap Spidey has gotten in this thread in like 3 days!
That's pretty fun...no wait...that's the second time?! :shock:

Putting it into perspective here...patootie was pulled out of school in grade 8 after he embarassed her in a spelling bee, it was straight to work in the coal mines then...no Tant I like and if he had an original clever zinger in him I would consider it an hounor, this is no slap, it's like getting an STD from a virgin geisha :eh:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

RoyalDude wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

Anal much? 8-)
What sense of humour?
The one that finds it funny to watch you pathetically drink yourself to death whilst posting hatred?! :D