Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby Potatoe1 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Arachnid wrote:Congratulations upon reaching the pinnacle of mediocrity in your posting career.

8-)



lol Are you for real?

You have contributed basically zero to the "hockey talk" discourse over the past 10 years, yet have the balls to criticise a consistently good poster like Tant....

How about you shuffle back to the trash section of this forum where you belong.
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby tantalum » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Thanks Pot. they can go on if they like, they've essentially been on ignore in my mind for quite some time. Every once in awhile I like to feed them some scraps of attention.
User avatar
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:41 am
Location: Carl Junction, MO

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby Topper » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:41 pm

tantalum wrote: I've certainly stopped caring about such things as spelling and grammar.

Horseshit.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4555
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby RoyalDude » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Topper wrote:
tantalum wrote: I've certainly stopped caring about such things as spelling and grammar.

Horseshit.


Toppers got Spideys back
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4292
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby RoyalDude » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Potatoe1 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Congratulations upon reaching the pinnacle of mediocrity in your posting career.

8-)



lol Are you for real?

You have contributed basically zero to the "hockey talk" discourse over the past 10 years, yet have the balls to criticise a consistently good poster like Tant....

How about you shuffle back to the trash section of this forum where you belong.


+1

Tant and I have had our disagreements, well I disagree with everybody myself included, but Tant is quality hockey talk whereas SPIDEY...? Not much to add to Pots post, says it all
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4292
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby Arachnid » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:06 am

Potatoe1 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Congratulations upon reaching the pinnacle of mediocrity in your posting career.

8-)



lol Are you for real?

You have contributed basically zero to the "hockey talk" discourse over the past 10 years, yet have the balls to criticise a consistently good poster like Tant....

How about you shuffle back to the trash section of this forum where you belong.


:D

Well you can be king shit on Your Canucks Message Board all you want Ms. spudhead, I'm sure where you come from hockey bullshit ( and let's not kid ourselves, it's all bullshit on here as it's just a bunch of amateur fans posting their opinions) is highlight of your life.

As you freely admit you can not understand my sense of humour. Why start now?

Anal much? 8-)
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby Potatoe1 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:42 am

Arachnid wrote:
Potatoe1 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Congratulations upon reaching the pinnacle of mediocrity in your posting career.

8-)



lol Are you for real?

You have contributed basically zero to the "hockey talk" discourse over the past 10 years, yet have the balls to criticise a consistently good poster like Tant....

How about you shuffle back to the trash section of this forum where you belong.


:D

Well you can be king shit on Your Canucks Message Board all you want Ms. spudhead, I'm sure where you come from hockey bullshit ( and let's not kid ourselves, it's all bullshit on here as it's just a bunch of amateur fans posting their opinions) is highlight of your life.

As you freely admit you can not understand my sense of humour. Why start now?

Anal much? 8-)



Are you still here?
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby ORCA » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:45 am

ORCA wrote:
Arachnid wrote:OMG! :shock:

Gorcaca is a Laugh fan

*shrieks and points at him like Invasion of the Body Takers*


Image

:mex:


:lol: Pot...
That's the second bitch slap Spidey has gotten in this thread in like 3 days!
~Your Friendly Neighborhood Killer Whale
User avatar
ORCA
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:12 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby RoyalDude » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:56 am

Arachnid wrote:
As you freely admit you can not understand my sense of humour. Why start now?

Anal much? 8-)


What sense of humour?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4292
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby Arachnid » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 am

ORCA wrote:
ORCA wrote:
Arachnid wrote:OMG! :shock:

Gorcaca is a Laugh fan

*shrieks and points at him like Invasion of the Body Takers*


Image

:mex:


:lol: Pot...
That's the second bitch slap Spidey has gotten in this thread in like 3 days!


That's pretty fun...no wait...that's the second time?! :shock:

Putting it into perspective here...patootie was pulled out of school in grade 8 after he embarassed her in a spelling bee, it was straight to work in the coal mines then...no Tant I like and if he had an original clever zinger in him I would consider it an hounor, this is no slap, it's like getting an STD from a virgin geisha :eh:
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby Arachnid » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:06 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
As you freely admit you can not understand my sense of humour. Why start now?

Anal much? 8-)


What sense of humour?


The one that finds it funny to watch you pathetically drink yourself to death whilst posting hatred?! :D
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby Arachnid » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 am

Potatoe1 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
Potatoe1 wrote:

lol Are you for real?

You have contributed basically zero to the "hockey talk" discourse over the past 10 years, yet have the balls to criticise a consistently good poster like Tant....

How about you shuffle back to the trash section of this forum where you belong.


:D

Well you can be king shit on Your Canucks Message Board all you want Ms. spudhead, I'm sure where you come from hockey bullshit ( and let's not kid ourselves, it's all bullshit on here as it's just a bunch of amateur fans posting their opinions) is highlight of your life.

As you freely admit you can not understand my sense of humour. Why start now?

Anal much? 8-)



Are you still here?


I is, but now I take the dog to the beach, we usually use a tennis ball or orange ball hockey ball but today we use a potato :D

Sorry about your eyes :(

Let me know if you and your dickless wonder boyfriend BD have anything relative to the thread topic, although, it is fun to see you guys are making arses out of yourselves

We should sign any offspring of Bure to a longterm contract!
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby Reefer2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 am

So can we get this thread back on track or does everything on this site have to become an attack on a poster.
User avatar
Reefer2
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby Arachnid » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am

Reefer2 wrote:So can we get this thread back on track or does everything on this site have to become an attack on a poster.


Why thank you Poster Reef for pointing out the cyberbullies are at it again.

Some people must take out their sexual and relationship dysfunctions on a hockey talk ...

There is a time and a place for that! :D I get the feeling they are a little too 70's LA King Yellow to do dat though :(

I challenge the potbelly pig and bunkerdude to a spelling bee and a penis size comparison anywhere not in the HF!

I will try harder to stay on topic and pretend I actually know and care about professional corporate hockey!
I actually admit I am a better player and coach than poster 8-)

BTW Mike Gillis absolutely sucks at free agency!
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4900
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Postby nuckster » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:09 am

Arachnid wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:So can we get this thread back on track or does everything on this site have to become an attack on a poster.


Why thank you Poster Reef for pointing out the cyberbullies are at it again.

Some people must take out their sexual and relationship dysfunctions on a hockey talk ...

There is a time and a place for that! :D I get the feeling they are a little too 70's LA King Yellow to do dat though :(

I challenge the potbelly pig and bunkerdude to a spelling bee and a penis size comparison anywhere not in the HF!

I will try harder to stay on topic and pretend I actually know and care about professional corporate hockey!
I actually admit I am a better player and coach than poster 8-)

BTW Mike Gillis absolutely sucks at free agency!


You're a 'HOOT' Arachnid! I have to admit that I've come to enjoy some of your antics and a lot of your humour... but one can't put too much stock into what a 'ster' says can one?
cc oldtimer
nuckster
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 am

PreviousNext

Return to Canucks Corner Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Betamax, Bing [Bot], ClamRussel, Cornuck, Google Adsense [Bot], Hockey Widow and 2 guests