Happy birthday

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Happy birthday

Postby rats19 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Bobbybittman.....wherever you are*sniff*
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4570
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: Happy birthday

Postby Topper » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:53 pm

rats19 wrote:Bobbybittman.....wherever you are*sniff*

Over here.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4608
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Happy birthday

Postby Strangelove » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:54 pm

I`m guessing he hung himself due to the snootiness of posters at this site. :evil:
____
"I like to think that this team can get its mojo back" - Ryan Miller
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7074
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: Happy birthday

Postby rats19 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Strangelove wrote:I`m guessing he hung himself due to the snootiness of posters at this site. :evil:

I sent a heartfelt pm...which remains sadly..unread
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4570
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: Happy birthday

Postby Arachnid » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:24 pm

i got a card we can all sign for him!

Image
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: Happy birthday

Postby rats19 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Arachnid wrote:i got a card we can all sign for him!

Image

you do know you're and asshole correct? :lol:
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4570
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: Happy birthday

Postby Arachnid » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:19 pm

rats19 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:i got a card we can all sign for him!

Image

you do know you're and asshole correct? :lol:


I'm a short, bald, fat barely a man without the ability to grow grow facial hair AND an overbearing wife from Mission...where else can I rule?

Even Bobby makes me look uncool :(

I need to find me a mail order bride from Langley!

Anyone want to arrange another marriage? :D
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: Happy birthday

Postby rats19 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Arachnid wrote:
rats19 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:i got a card we can all sign for him!

Image

you do know you're and asshole correct? :lol:


I'm a short, bald, fat barely a man without the ability to grow grow facial hair AND an overbearing wife from Mission...where else can I rule?

Even Bobby makes me look uncool :(

I need to find me a mail order bride from Langley!

Anyone want to arrange another marriage? :D

Didn't think you were all that short sp :sly: ides
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4570
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: Happy birthday

Postby Arachnid » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:38 pm

rats19 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
rats19 wrote:you do know you're and asshole correct? :lol:


I'm a short, bald, fat barely a man without the ability to grow grow facial hair AND an overbearing wife from Mission...where else can I rule?

Even Bobby makes me look uncool :(

I need to find me a mail order bride from Langley!

Anyone want to arrange another marriage? :D

Didn't think you were all that short spides :sly:


oh shit, my bad, I was describing potato 8-)
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin


Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest