PS4 vs XboxOne

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Post Reply
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8580
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by SKYO » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:34 am

With the new announcement by Microsoft eliminating all the DRM crap, I think I will switch to an XboxOne now. 8-)

Image

Image

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/ga ... t-a-glance
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Legend
Posts: 4171
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Raqqa

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by Rumsfeld » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:39 am

PS4 all the way you stupid bitch.

NHL 15 should be pretty gangster...
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8580
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by SKYO » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:51 am

lol, it's tad early to be drinking or are you still going from last night?

But yeah that sucks there will be no NHL14 for next gen' :(
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Legend
Posts: 4171
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Raqqa

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by Rumsfeld » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Nah, I got my girl's kids for the day so I'm gonna take them down to the beach on Bowen.

I may or may not slip a mickey in the stroller for the walk. :wow:
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7227
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by Cornuck » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Wii all the way - anything with more than one button confuses the hell outta me. :oops:
2017 - The Road to 65™

User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by ODB » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Now that Xbox crumbled under the pressure, I'm leaning towards Xbox One. Still don't know if I like the always on camera though. I do shit in my family room I don't want the world seeing... :mrgreen:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8580
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by SKYO » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:Nah, I got my girl's kids for the day so I'm gonna take them down to the beach on Bowen.

I may or may not slip a mickey in the stroller for the walk. :wow:
Might as well get tanked before driving CFP around.
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8580
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by SKYO » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Cornuck don't get ohdee started on nintendo! :o
ODB wrote:Now that Xbox crumbled under the pressure, I'm leaning towards Xbox One. Still don't know if I like the always on camera though. I do shit in my family room I don't want the world seeing... :mrgreen:
:lol:

Not to mention the online community is pretty good with xbox compared to ps.
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6196
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by Arachnid » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:11 pm

SKYO wrote:Cornuck don't get ohdee started on nintendo! :o
ODB wrote:Now that Xbox crumbled under the pressure, I'm leaning towards Xbox One. Still don't know if I like the always on camera though. I do shit in my family room I don't want the world seeing... :mrgreen:
:lol:

Not to mention the online community is pretty good with xbox compared to ps.
I loved how at the old CC the owner got carpal tunnel syndrome by playing too much video games instead of getting a real job and an education and then bilked posters for $$$ to subsidize his power trip'n cop-wannabe job all the while criticizing the Wii's interaction and then MS Sexxx-Box and Sony PS Penis goes and adds the same glee functionality...that was fucking priceless...wish I could been there to tell him wotta poser he is :D

C'L'J 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8580
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by SKYO » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Cornuck should have swooped in and just said...

"Fuck all this Xbox One and PS4 crap, I'm buying a Wii U."
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7227
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by Cornuck » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm

SKYO wrote:Cornuck should have swooped in and just said...

"Fuck all this Xbox One and PS4 crap, I'm buying a Wii U."

Wii U??? Sounds complicated...

Shit, I never should have sold my Intellivision.
2017 - The Road to 65™

User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Legend
Posts: 4171
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Raqqa

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by Rumsfeld » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:37 pm

I thought Sony was going with a new-look controller. Apparently not.

Definitely going with the PS4 though.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 5719
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by Meds » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:38 am

Arachnid wrote:
I loved how at the old CC the owner got carpal tunnel syndrome by playing too much video games instead of getting a real job and an education and then bilked posters for $$$ to subsidize his power trip'n cop-wannabe job all the while criticizing the Wii's interaction and then MS Sexxx-Box and Sony PS Penis goes and adds the same glee functionality...that was fucking priceless...wish I could been there to tell him wotta poser he is :D

C'L'J 8-)
I got banned for calling him out on that shit. :P

Thin skinned I suppose....

User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6196
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by Arachnid » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:35 am

Cornuck wrote:
SKYO wrote:Cornuck should have swooped in and just said...

"Fuck all this Xbox One and PS4 crap, I'm buying a Wii U."

Wii U??? Sounds complicated...

Shit, I never should have sold my Intellivision.
:D

Image

Fucking false advertising...the box made it look soooooo life like :evil:

Image
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6196
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Re: PS4 vs XboxOne

Post by Arachnid » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:36 am

Meds wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
I loved how at the old CC the owner got carpal tunnel syndrome by playing too much video games instead of getting a real job and an education and then bilked posters for $$$ to subsidize his power trip'n cop-wannabe job all the while criticizing the Wii's interaction and then MS Sexxx-Box and Sony PS Penis goes and adds the same glee functionality...that was fucking priceless...wish I could been there to tell him wotta poser he is :D

C'L'J 8-)
I got banned for calling him out on that shit. :P

Thin skinned I suppose....
p'l'oser :D
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

Post Reply