The Fourth Line

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Re: The Fourth Line

Post by Rumsfeld »

Sestito sucks.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Vader
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vader »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:There's a grinder thats been on my mind all the time -
Sestito
oho.
Now he don't even know my name

But I think he likes me just the same - Sestito
oho.
Ah
if he called me I'd be there
I'd come running anywhere.
He's all I need
all my life

I feel so good if Ijust say the word - Sestito

Just say the word - oh
Sestito.

Now I know that I'm too young

my love has just begun - Sestito
oho.
Give me a chance
give me a sign

I'll show her anytime - Se-Sestito
oho.
Ah
I've got to have her
have her now

I've got to get closer but I don't know how.

He makes me nervous and makes me scared

But I feel so good if I just say the word - Sestito

Just say the word - oh
Se-Sestito
oho.

Ah he's all I need
all of my life

I fee'l so good if I just say the word - Sestito

I say the word - oh
Se-Sestito

I say the word - oh
Sestito

I'll say the word - oh
Se-Sestito
oho.
Just say the word
just
just say the word

Just say the word - Se-Sestito
Sestito
Sestito

Sutsudio
Sestito
Sestito.
I say the word - Sestito
I say the word -
oh
just say the word.

Now if we can get LapDawg signed, I think our 4th line is set. :D
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

I hear the league toughs have now nicked Tom as Rossanna.
DeLevering since 1999.
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Cornuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Mëds wrote:
So who should Gillis be looking at trying to sign, acquire, or retain, to fill that crucial role on our Canucks?
The 4th line is way the fuck down the list of priorities. Having a proper second line, that possess proper top 6 offensive skill sets to help solve our fucking scoring woes is where Gillis should be focusing his brain. I mean, that is unless you think our scoring woes can be solved with 4th line talent, LMAO!

So that means that can't discuss it and have to read the same shit that you type in every other fucking post? Give it a break.
I agree Cornuck. We can and should discuss other issues. We have a huge cap problem that won't let us solve the 2ndline imo. Getting a 4th line of scrap 3rd liners instead of marginal AHLers would definitely help this team. When the 2nd line can't find the net, you need someone to provide at least energy, and 10-12 hard minutes to play against. That is a cap-solveable problem for the Canucks.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Vader wrote:
Todd Bersnoozi wrote:There's a grinder thats been on my mind all the time -
Sestito
oho.
Now he don't even know my name

But I think he likes me just the same - Sestito
oho.
Ah
if he called me I'd be there
I'd come running anywhere.
He's all I need
all my life....
WTF? I'm not sure if this is a quotation mistake or someone is making up a bunch of shit that I didn't write. *LOL*
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Rumsfeld wrote:Sestito sucks.
+ a million.

Sestito is garbage.

Why? Oh Why in sweet fuck did we sign this waiver wire freebie for 2 more years?!?!? Holy Fuck, this guy isn't even a 4th liner. He should draw in when we have to play the meat puppets in Edmonfuck. If he plays a regular shift we're eff-d.

And I'm not even joking. Doesn't MG have bigger issues to deal with?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Why all the hand wringing over a 4th line player ? If they didn't sign him or qualify him they lose him for nothing. He has 8 points in 57 NHL games. Over a full season that's 12 points which isn't bad for a 4th line player who has proven he will at least throw down with anyone. He may not win them all but in his five fights with Vancouver he didn't lose them all as Jason Crotchford would have readers believe. He had a win over Nolan, a draw with Reeves, probably got outpointed by Rupp and two losses to Mcgrattan who is one of the very toughest in the league. If he improves his foot speed a bit and his balance he could turn into a decent 4th line player. He is only 25 ffs. He scored at a 50 point pace in the AHL over parts of four seasons( 180 games) so he obviously has a bit of talent.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

...and the classic Mike 'Bold Moves' Gillis making his patented progressive, major movements with the 4th line again.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Island Nucklehead wrote: And I'm not even joking. Doesn't MG have bigger issues to deal with?
He's not touching the core, bro. Even Gillman cemented that home last night on 1040 with B Mack and Taylor. Apparently, this teams problems were the coaches only. LMAO!

I'm looking forward to another exciting year with this same, stale group of players.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Why all the hand wringing over a 4th line player ? If they didn't sign him or qualify him they lose him for nothing. He has 8 points in 57 NHL games. Over a full season that's 12 points which isn't bad for a 4th line player who has proven he will at least throw down with anyone. He may not win them all but in his five fights with Vancouver he didn't lose them all as Jason Crotchford would have readers believe. He had a win over Nolan, a draw with Reeves, probably got outpointed by Rupp and two losses to Mcgrattan who is one of the very toughest in the league. If he improves his foot speed a bit and his balance he could turn into a decent 4th line player. He is only 25 ffs. He scored at a 50 point pace in the AHL over parts of four seasons( 180 games) so he obviously has a bit of talent.
What else have we to talk about, if we're not going round and round again about the Twins' masculinity, Gillis' general competency, the refs, and the latest minute detail of a potential head coach's minor hockey career? Those horses' bones have been beaten to dust already, so give us a break, Blob. At least it's a new topic for people to bash around.

Having said that, if this is an indication of the conversation topics to come out this summer, it's gonna be a looooooooooooong off-season.

Gimme the draft already. :mex:

P.S. - For the record, I don't mind Sestito. Hopefully he can get faster so he's more useful out there.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.