Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Post by ODB »

Baaa excuses. :lol:

Schneider sucked! And he's our future???

35 foot wrist shot bounces off his pad lands a foot to the right of his leg and he has no fucking clue where the puck is. He's totally lost as Marleau taps it into an empty net.

Fuck Schneider! :thumbs:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

ODB wrote:
Why stop there?
DeLevering since 1999.
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

ODB wrote:Baaa excuses. :lol:

Schneider sucked! And he's our future???

35 foot wrist shot bounces off his pad lands a foot to the right of his leg and he has no fucking clue where the puck is. He's totally lost as Marleau taps it into an empty net.

son of the return to the planet of the goalie graveyard 5-coming to theaters 2014
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

donlever wrote:
ODB wrote:
Why stop there?
I suppose I could go on....lol

Butt, for today I'm gonna be on Schneider. He flat out sucked in his two games. I'd go on and on over AV playing him when Lou looked very good in the first two games but everyone knows I had AV's number two years ago. I was one of the very, very few that said he should have been fired after the run the team made to the finals in spite of him being constantly out coached.

So ya, Schneider is my MVP on pure suckage this go around.
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

ODB wrote:
Butt, for today I'm gonna be on Schneider. He flat out sucked in his two games. I'd go on and on over AV playing him when Lou looked very good in the first two games but everyone knows I had AV's number two years ago.

Much like the Roy/Kesler choice this is odd as well.

Schneider clearly not 100%, hadn't played in some time, Luongo plays excellent (reportedly) the first two games.

I don't understand the switch.

AV is an odd dude.

ODB wrote:
I was one of the very, very few that said he should have been fired after the run the team made to the finals in spite of him being constantly out coached.

So ya, Schneider is my MVP on pure suckage this go around.
Credit where due.

You were on the bandwagon for dumping AV AND keeping Luongo over Cory.

Not bad for a prairie residing mammyfucker!
DeLevering since 1999.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

donlever wrote:
Schneider clearly not 100%, hadn't played in some time, Luongo plays excellent (reportedly) the first two games.
Did you not watch the games? If not you have to catch the highlights, that OT goal last night was weak.

BTW, if I smell what you're cooking you and I were the only two that actually did what we said we would do if there was a lock out. I watched three and three quarter games this season. I never finished watching game three.... Schneider suckage or Game of Thrones??? GoT won!

To be honest, I never felt like I was missing much. Not sure if I'll be going back. A lot depends on what the Canucks do in the off season I suppose.
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

ODB wrote: Did you not watch the games? If not you have to catch the highlights, that OT goal last night was weak.
Nope, proud to say I kept my word and did not see a game all year. Pretty much all hockey as well, not just Canucks.

Pretty much stayed clear of the whole thing really, heard the odd comment here and there but I could not give an honest synopsis of the season if I tried.

Don't feel like I missed fuk all either.

The league sucks.

imesho

So fuk 'em.
DeLevering since 1999.
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Dogsalmon »

ODB wrote:
donlever wrote:
Did you not watch the games? If not you have to catch the highlights, that OT goal last night was weak.

BTW, if I smell what you're cooking you and I were the only two that actually did what we said we would do if there was a lock out. I watched three and three quarter games this season. I never finished watching game three.... Schneider suckage or Game of Thrones??? GoT won!

To be honest, I never felt like I was missing much. Not sure if I'll be going back. A lot depends on what the Canucks do in the off season I suppose.

i agree with ODB...we threw Lou under the bus and put Schneider on a pedestal...now our golden boy doesnt look so golden...Cory choked thats for certain but he should have been on the bench for games 3 & 4...bad coaching by AV...and a special fuck you to gillis for being a players agent not a GM...
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

donlever wrote:
ODB wrote: Did you not watch the games? If not you have to catch the highlights, that OT goal last night was weak.
Nope, proud to say I kept my word and did not see a game all year. Pretty much all hockey as well, not just Canucks.

Pretty much stayed clear of the whole thing really, heard the odd comment here and there but I could not give an honest synopsis of the season if I tried.
Synopsis (of the playoffs):

AV gets outcoached, bad,
Different line combinations every third shift,
Grabner plays for NY, Ballard, not sure if he's even in the building,
Schneider can't stop a beach ball,
Team gets lead, goes into protect mode and blows it in last five minutes,
Forwards can't score to save their lives,
Team takes bad penalty after bad penalty then blames reff (Sutherland),
Sedins disappear,
Swept in four!

:thumbs:

That pretty much sums it up!
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

ODB wrote:
That pretty much sums it up!
Perfect, so a BBQ on the deck with the wife and chillin', playing some guitar and looking at the mountains, sky and ocean was a far superior choice this post season.

Plus I have an extra 10 plus K in my jeans pockets.

Life is a fukin peach baby!!
DeLevering since 1999.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Oh and before I forget, a special fuck you to Bieksa for whining in the media about the Sharks embellishing.

STFU Bieksa...

Show some fucking heart would ya!

Freaking pussies...
herb
CC Legend

Post by herb »

donlever wrote: I don't understand the switch.

AV is an odd dude.
Not to mention the keeping Luongo in while he is getting shellacked and not playing Schneider in Boston.

WTF!?!
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

It's our fault.

We riot in '94 so the NHL is leery of the city of Vancouver celebrating once again with a Cup run in the same manner. So they treat us to the Messier fiasco that hinders us for years.

We get to 2010 and show that we can host the Olympics with no major problems.

OK great, Vancouver has finally grown up we can take the reigns off and leave them to their devices.

Along comes 2011 and we repeat history.

We're fucked for a good long while.

Fool me once......

:evil:
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Aaronp18 wrote:It's our fault.

We riot in '94 so the NHL is leery of the city of Vancouver celebrating once again with a Cup run in the same manner. So they treat us to the Messier fiasco that hinders us for years.

We get to 2010 and show that we can host the Olympics with no major problems.

OK great, Vancouver has finally grown up we can take the reigns off and leave them to their devices.

Along comes 2011 and we repeat history.

We're fucked for a good long while.

Fool me once......

:evil:
Aaron about to get sued by the city of Vancouver... :eh:
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vpete »

Have another donut you fat F*ck!!

http://youtu.be/AJYTOg8JQ2g
Last edited by Vpete on Wed May 08, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.