Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby ODB » Wed May 08, 2013 7:48 am

Baaa excuses. :lol:

Schneider sucked! And he's our future???

35 foot wrist shot bounces off his pad lands a foot to the right of his leg and he has no fucking clue where the puck is. He's totally lost as Marleau taps it into an empty net.

Fuck Schneider! :thumbs:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby donlever » Wed May 08, 2013 7:54 am

ODB wrote:
Fuck Schneider! :thumbs:


Why stop there?
A different goddamn hockey talk messageboard!
User avatar
donlever
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby dangler » Wed May 08, 2013 7:57 am

ODB wrote:Baaa excuses. :lol:

Schneider sucked! And he's our future???

35 foot wrist shot bounces off his pad lands a foot to the right of his leg and he has no fucking clue where the puck is. He's totally lost as Marleau taps it into an empty net.

Fuck Schneider! :thumbs:

son of the return to the planet of the goalie graveyard 5-coming to theaters 2014
User avatar
dangler
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby ODB » Wed May 08, 2013 8:01 am

donlever wrote:
ODB wrote:
Fuck Schneider! :thumbs:


Why stop there?

I suppose I could go on....lol

Butt, for today I'm gonna be on Schneider. He flat out sucked in his two games. I'd go on and on over AV playing him when Lou looked very good in the first two games but everyone knows I had AV's number two years ago. I was one of the very, very few that said he should have been fired after the run the team made to the finals in spite of him being constantly out coached.

So ya, Schneider is my MVP on pure suckage this go around.
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby donlever » Wed May 08, 2013 8:08 am

ODB wrote:
Butt, for today I'm gonna be on Schneider. He flat out sucked in his two games. I'd go on and on over AV playing him when Lou looked very good in the first two games but everyone knows I had AV's number two years ago.



Much like the Roy/Kesler choice this is odd as well.

Schneider clearly not 100%, hadn't played in some time, Luongo plays excellent (reportedly) the first two games.

I don't understand the switch.

AV is an odd dude.


ODB wrote:
I was one of the very, very few that said he should have been fired after the run the team made to the finals in spite of him being constantly out coached.

So ya, Schneider is my MVP on pure suckage this go around.


Credit where due.

You were on the bandwagon for dumping AV AND keeping Luongo over Cory.

Not bad for a prairie residing mammyfucker!
A different goddamn hockey talk messageboard!
User avatar
donlever
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby ODB » Wed May 08, 2013 8:34 am

donlever wrote:
Schneider clearly not 100%, hadn't played in some time, Luongo plays excellent (reportedly) the first two games.



Did you not watch the games? If not you have to catch the highlights, that OT goal last night was weak.

BTW, if I smell what you're cooking you and I were the only two that actually did what we said we would do if there was a lock out. I watched three and three quarter games this season. I never finished watching game three.... Schneider suckage or Game of Thrones??? GoT won!

To be honest, I never felt like I was missing much. Not sure if I'll be going back. A lot depends on what the Canucks do in the off season I suppose.
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby donlever » Wed May 08, 2013 8:38 am

ODB wrote: Did you not watch the games? If not you have to catch the highlights, that OT goal last night was weak.



Nope, proud to say I kept my word and did not see a game all year. Pretty much all hockey as well, not just Canucks.

Pretty much stayed clear of the whole thing really, heard the odd comment here and there but I could not give an honest synopsis of the season if I tried.

Don't feel like I missed fuk all either.

The league sucks.

imesho

So fuk 'em.
A different goddamn hockey talk messageboard!
User avatar
donlever
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby the Dogsalmon » Wed May 08, 2013 8:40 am

ODB wrote:
donlever wrote:
Schneider clearly not 100%, hadn't played in some time, Luongo plays excellent (reportedly) the first two games.



Did you not watch the games? If not you have to catch the highlights, that OT goal last night was weak.

BTW, if I smell what you're cooking you and I were the only two that actually did what we said we would do if there was a lock out. I watched three and three quarter games this season. I never finished watching game three.... Schneider suckage or Game of Thrones??? GoT won!

To be honest, I never felt like I was missing much. Not sure if I'll be going back. A lot depends on what the Canucks do in the off season I suppose.




i agree with ODB...we threw Lou under the bus and put Schneider on a pedestal...now our golden boy doesnt look so golden...Cory choked thats for certain but he should have been on the bench for games 3 & 4...bad coaching by AV...and a special fuck you to gillis for being a players agent not a GM...
User avatar
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:12 am
Location: in the ainus

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby ODB » Wed May 08, 2013 8:48 am

donlever wrote:
ODB wrote: Did you not watch the games? If not you have to catch the highlights, that OT goal last night was weak.



Nope, proud to say I kept my word and did not see a game all year. Pretty much all hockey as well, not just Canucks.

Pretty much stayed clear of the whole thing really, heard the odd comment here and there but I could not give an honest synopsis of the season if I tried.

Synopsis (of the playoffs):

AV gets outcoached, bad,
Different line combinations every third shift,
Grabner plays for NY, Ballard, not sure if he's even in the building,
Schneider can't stop a beach ball,
Team gets lead, goes into protect mode and blows it in last five minutes,
Forwards can't score to save their lives,
Team takes bad penalty after bad penalty then blames reff (Sutherland),
Sedins disappear,
Swept in four!

:thumbs:


That pretty much sums it up!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby donlever » Wed May 08, 2013 8:53 am

ODB wrote:
That pretty much sums it up!


Perfect, so a BBQ on the deck with the wife and chillin', playing some guitar and looking at the mountains, sky and ocean was a far superior choice this post season.

Plus I have an extra 10 plus K in my jeans pockets.

Life is a fukin peach baby!!
A different goddamn hockey talk messageboard!
User avatar
donlever
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby ODB » Wed May 08, 2013 8:54 am

Oh and before I forget, a special fuck you to Bieksa for whining in the media about the Sharks embellishing.

STFU Bieksa...

Show some fucking heart would ya!

Freaking pussies...
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby herb » Wed May 08, 2013 9:07 am

donlever wrote:I don't understand the switch.

AV is an odd dude.


Not to mention the keeping Luongo in while he is getting shellacked and not playing Schneider in Boston.

WTF!?!
User avatar
herb
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:17 pm
Location: Mars

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby Aaronp18 » Wed May 08, 2013 9:32 am

It's our fault.

We riot in '94 so the NHL is leery of the city of Vancouver celebrating once again with a Cup run in the same manner. So they treat us to the Messier fiasco that hinders us for years.

We get to 2010 and show that we can host the Olympics with no major problems.

OK great, Vancouver has finally grown up we can take the reigns off and leave them to their devices.

Along comes 2011 and we repeat history.

We're fucked for a good long while.

Fool me once......

:evil:
User avatar
Aaronp18
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby ODB » Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 am

Aaronp18 wrote:It's our fault.

We riot in '94 so the NHL is leery of the city of Vancouver celebrating once again with a Cup run in the same manner. So they treat us to the Messier fiasco that hinders us for years.

We get to 2010 and show that we can host the Olympics with no major problems.

OK great, Vancouver has finally grown up we can take the reigns off and leave them to their devices.

Along comes 2011 and we repeat history.

We're fucked for a good long while.

Fool me once......

:evil:


Aaron about to get sued by the city of Vancouver... :eh:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby Vpete » Wed May 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Have another donut you fat F*ck!!


http://youtu.be/AJYTOg8JQ2g
Last edited by Vpete on Wed May 08, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Canucks Corner Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest