Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby volsungr » Tue May 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU
volsungr
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:33 am

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby Cornuck » Tue May 07, 2013 10:18 pm

seconded


Not the only reason we lost, but a good part of it.
Over 40 years of pain - I just want one day of glory.
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4756
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Chester, NE

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby Robert » Tue May 07, 2013 10:22 pm

THIRDED
User avatar
Robert
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:02 am
Location: Burnaby

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby Island Nucklehead » Tue May 07, 2013 10:26 pm

LOL to this thread.

But then again... Sutherland is the guy that gave AV a bench minor for yapping.
User avatar
Island Nucklehead
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4012
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby Lancer » Tue May 07, 2013 10:29 pm

OH...

MY...

FUCK...

Isn't that the same ass-clown who gave Vigneault a bench minor for arguing a call and hadn't played a Vancouver game until tonight???

But sure, no probs here! The same league who brought you Stephane Auger in stripes figures there's nothing to see here with a ref harbouring a vendetta against Vigneault and Company officiating a game which could end Vancouver's season.

FUCK YOU BETTMAN!!!
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
User avatar
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:41 am
Location: Arnprior, Ontario

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby okcanuck » Tue May 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Sutherland is by far the most incompetent referee in the NHL. I posted about him in the regular season. He was shit in the BCHL, the WHL, and now the NHL. Buttman should have to answer for the reason he was assigned to this game.

Maybe Sutherland caught Buttman screwing a goat. Thats the only explanation for him even being in the league. Shit I hope i dont get sued for this. I dont think the goat would have anything to do with Buttman.
User avatar
okcanuck
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 am
Location: Bestwank,BC

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby the Dogsalmon » Tue May 07, 2013 11:36 pm

bettman is a little prick...
User avatar
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:12 am
Location: in the ainus

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby Topper » Wed May 08, 2013 5:36 am

Must have stumbled into Bountiful.

Backs out slowly (Brokeback Mountain was filmed there you know).
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4552
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby okcanuck » Wed May 08, 2013 6:41 am

okcanuck wrote:Sutherland is by far the most incompetent referee in the NHL. I posted about him in the regular season. He was shit in the BCHL, the WHL, and now the NHL. Buttman should have to answer for the reason he was assigned to this game.

Maybe Sutherland caught Buttman screwing a goat. Thats the only explanation for him even being in the league. Shit I hope i dont get sued for this. I dont think the goat would have anything to do with Buttman.


I just got served defamation of character papers by the goats lawyer.
User avatar
okcanuck
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 am
Location: Bestwank,BC

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby Calgary_Canuck » Wed May 08, 2013 7:12 am

Well maybe this team should play with effort from game one, and then we would not have to worry about a bad call, costing us the series. I am totally disgusted with this teams effort. I am tired of excuses, really tired.
User avatar
Calgary_Canuck
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:30 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby Uncle dans leg » Wed May 08, 2013 7:15 am

Topper wrote:Backs out slowly


Ummmmmm... :shock:

What have I stumbled upon?
nobody forks with...the jesus
User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: Lethbridge AB

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby dbr » Wed May 08, 2013 7:15 am

Yeah. Who gives a shit about Sutherland, honestly.

If the level of integrity this league has, and the level of accountability it holds its officials to, is news to you then you haven't been paying attention.

And if you've been paying enough attention you probably noticed that this Canucks team needed a hell of a lot more than a fair shake from the zebras to make any noise this year.
dbr
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2477
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby Uncle dans leg » Wed May 08, 2013 7:18 am

Honestly, the Canucks were a bunch of pussies. They don't have enough warriors to beat a team that lays on the body effectively.

Reffing is always like this every year and we are always crying about it because our team is pussy. Plain and simple
nobody forks with...the jesus
User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1908
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: Lethbridge AB

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby dangler » Wed May 08, 2013 7:20 am

dbr wrote:Yeah. Who gives a shit about Sutherland, honestly.

If the level of integrity this league has, and the level of accountability it holds its officials to, is news to you then you haven't been paying attention.

And if you've been paying enough attention you probably noticed that this Canucks team needed a hell of a lot more than a fair shake from the zebras to make any noise this year.

+1
User avatar
dangler
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: Kelly Sutherland FUCK YOU

Postby donlever » Wed May 08, 2013 7:24 am

dbr wrote:And if you've been paying enough attention you probably noticed that this Canucks team needed a hell of a lot more than a fair shake from the zebras to make any noise this year.


Uncle dans leg wrote:Honestly, the Canucks were a bunch of pussies. They don't have enough warriors to beat a team that lays on the body effectively.

Reffing is always like this every year and we are always crying about it because our team is pussy. Plain and simple


Cue Ray McGuire....
A different goddamn hockey talk messageboard!
User avatar
donlever
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1632
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Next

Return to Canucks Corner Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], NzVanFan and 3 guests