48 games regular season & 4 Playoff games

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

paddy
CC Veteran

48 games regular season & 4 Playoff games

Post by paddy »

This team won 2 count them 2 games all YEAR when the opposition scrored 3 or more 7-4 against Nashville and 4-3 vs Dallas... You cannot win 2-1 everynight Philosophy has to change as well as personnel...
whether you like it or don't like it learn to live with it because its the best thing going today...
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Re: 48 games regular season & 4 Playoff games

Post by Island Nucklehead »

paddy wrote:This team won 2 count them 2 games all YEAR when the opposition scrored 3 or more 7-4 against Nashville and 4-3 vs Dallas... You cannot win 2-1 everynight Philosophy has to change as well as personnel...

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Paddy I am of the opinion that you gut this team from tip to tail. Keenan style. Lots of good moving parts to trade for young up and comers to lead us through the next decade. Does Eye Bags have the chops ? I seriously doubt it. Bleed for two years and weed out all the old pricks that cost AV his job, not that I think he is a stellar coach but he needs to beat it. This team is not Calgary of 08 ..... far more assets to move out and recapture some young talent. The time is now.

WHo will swing the long knife ????

Bob Nicholson, Pat Quinn, Bryan Burke...... Mike Gillis, Mike Keenan, Ron Hextall ????? Make no mistake the wops are pissed.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Paddy I am of the opinion that you gut this team from tip to tail. Keenan style. Lots of good moving parts to trade for young up and comers to lead us through the next decade.
So are you saying he should be asking who is willing to waive their NTC's/NMC's and then go from there?
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Make no mistake the wops are pissed.
The violins are tuning up in a Chilliwack gravel pit.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue May 07, 2013 11:49 pm Paddy I am of the opinion that you gut this team from tip to tail. Keenan style. Lots of good moving parts to trade for young up and comers to lead us through the next decade. Does Eye Bags have the chops ? I seriously doubt it. Bleed for two years and weed out all the old pricks that cost AV his job, not that I think he is a stellar coach but he needs to beat it. This team is not Calgary of 08 ..... far more assets to move out and recapture some young talent. The time is now.

Bob Nicholson, Pat Quinn, Bryan Burke...... Mike Gillis, Mike Keenan, Ron Hextall ????? Make no mistake the wops are pissed.
Hmmmmm
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:48 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue May 07, 2013 11:49 pm Paddy I am of the opinion that you gut this team from tip to tail. Keenan style. Lots of good moving parts to trade for young up and comers to lead us through the next decade. Does Eye Bags have the chops ? I seriously doubt it. Bleed for two years and weed out all the old pricks that cost AV his job, not that I think he is a stellar coach but he needs to beat it. This team is not Calgary of 08 ..... far more assets to move out and recapture some young talent. The time is now.

Hmmmmm
Hmmm
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Bump for the Grimace :lol:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Lol...good call
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Bump
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Post by Ronning's Ghost »

You appear to be inviting comment, but the position is uncontroversial. I don't think there's anyone on this board who doesn't think that the time to have started the rebuild was after the 2013 season, if not sooner. If they thought otherwise at the time, subsequent events have changed their minds.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Ronning's Ghost wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:58 am You appear to be inviting comment, but the position is uncontroversial. I don't think there's anyone on this board who doesn't think that the time to have started the rebuild was after the 2013 season, if not sooner. If they thought otherwise at the time, subsequent events have changed their minds.
The Grimace said I was never in favour of gutting the team and rebuilding