48 games regular season & 4 Playoff games

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

48 games regular season & 4 Playoff games

Postby paddy » Tue May 07, 2013 10:21 pm

This team won 2 count them 2 games all YEAR when the opposition scrored 3 or more 7-4 against Nashville and 4-3 vs Dallas... You cannot win 2-1 everynight Philosophy has to change as well as personnel...
whether you like it or don't like it learn to live with it because its the best thing going today...
paddy
CC Veteran

Re: 48 games regular season & 4 Playoff games

Postby Island Nucklehead » Tue May 07, 2013 10:24 pm

paddy wrote:This team won 2 count them 2 games all YEAR when the opposition scrored 3 or more 7-4 against Nashville and 4-3 vs Dallas... You cannot win 2-1 everynight Philosophy has to change as well as personnel...

Island Nucklehead
CC Legend

Postby Blob Mckenzie » Tue May 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Paddy I am of the opinion that you gut this team from tip to tail. Keenan style. Lots of good moving parts to trade for young up and comers to lead us through the next decade. Does Eye Bags have the chops ? I seriously doubt it. Bleed for two years and weed out all the old pricks that cost AV his job, not that I think he is a stellar coach but he needs to beat it. This team is not Calgary of 08 ..... far more assets to move out and recapture some young talent. The time is now.

WHo will swing the long knife ????

Bob Nicholson, Pat Quinn, Bryan Burke...... Mike Gillis, Mike Keenan, Ron Hextall ????? Make no mistake the wops are pissed.
Tell me how my ass tastes.
Blob Mckenzie
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Meds » Wed May 08, 2013 12:13 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Paddy I am of the opinion that you gut this team from tip to tail. Keenan style. Lots of good moving parts to trade for young up and comers to lead us through the next decade.

So are you saying he should be asking who is willing to waive their NTC's/NMC's and then go from there?
Meds
CC Legend

Postby Topper » Wed May 08, 2013 5:43 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Make no mistake the wops are pissed.

The violins are tuning up in a Chilliwack gravel pit.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Return to Canucks Corner Chat