May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote:
Mëds wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
:thumbs:

Tonight is the night that dream comes true!
I don't know what the fuck you dream about Doc.....but if it was that shit I don't see how you can give other people shit about their dedication and belief.
The other day I jokingly referred to a dream I had about Sedins racking up 5 points between them.

As for dedication, well some fans watch every second of every playoff game their team plays.

Some fans leave mid-game to watch Iron Man 3.

Just sayin. :mex:
I had a feeling they were going to lose as soon as San Jose took their first shot. 2-0 and I knew it was over. 2-1 and it was still over. The 3rd goal just made my decision easier. They were up 4-1 before I was even out the door. Why sit there and be miserable and ridicule the team further when I can go out and watch a movie with my wife?

I want them to win as much as anyone here does, but I don't subscribe to blind faith. Hank put it out there and made it really easy to understand when he said that as soon as the team is down a game everyone thinks they are done. Maybe that's because they have only ever battled back to win a series after once after losing the first game.....and they have squandered several series leads. I wonder why nobody actually thinks this Sedin captained group can actually get it done?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Mëds wrote: Why sit there and be miserable
Yeah, you don't seem like the type to give misery a foothold Mëds. :wink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote:
Mëds wrote: Why sit there and be miserable
Yeah, you don't seem like the type to give misery a foothold Mëds. :wink:
It's why I vent. :look:
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

Hockey Widow wrote:
In the East I'm partial to the Sens now. There is a team that never once used excuses for losing.
And has a captain that's a legend.