May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby Boston Canucker » Sun May 05, 2013 8:54 pm

I'm so sick and tired of listening to the SJS announcers over the last 8 periods (hey, NBC, I thought you were a national network for crying out loud), that I'm just going to listen to the last period, and who knows, maybe more, on 1040 on line. If the Canucks take the dirt nap I'd rather hear it from Shorty than freaking Drew Remenda...it feels old school, back in the day when I used to listen to Jim Robson when there were maybe 15-20 Canucks games on TV a year.

Okay, one period to save the season boys...it's up to you, figure it out!
Boston Canucker
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 am

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby rats19 » Sun May 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Boston Canucker wrote:I'm so sick and tired of listening to the SJS announcers over the last 8 periods (hey, NBC, I thought you were a national network for crying out loud), that I'm just going to listen to the last period, and who knows, maybe more, on 1040 on line. If the Canucks take the dirt nap I'd rather hear it from Shorty than freaking Drew Remenda...it feels old school, back in the day when I used to listen to Jim Robson when there were maybe 15-20 Canucks games on TV a year.

Okay, one period to save the season boys...it's up to you, figure it out!

1040 is the way to go...mute the mutha fuckas on da tube
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4625
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby Boston Canucker » Sun May 05, 2013 9:02 pm

rats19 wrote:
Boston Canucker wrote:I'm so sick and tired of listening to the SJS announcers over the last 8 periods (hey, NBC, I thought you were a national network for crying out loud), that I'm just going to listen to the last period, and who knows, maybe more, on 1040 on line. If the Canucks take the dirt nap I'd rather hear it from Shorty than freaking Drew Remenda...it feels old school, back in the day when I used to listen to Jim Robson when there were maybe 15-20 Canucks games on TV a year.

Okay, one period to save the season boys...it's up to you, figure it out!

1040 is the way to go...mute the mutha fuckas on da tube


Tried that in the past, the delay means you have to line it up...too annoying. I'll go all radio, maybe bring some luck, what the hell....it can't get any worse!
Boston Canucker
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 am

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby Arachnid » Sun May 05, 2013 9:03 pm

rats19 wrote:
Boston Canucker wrote:I'm so sick and tired of listening to the SJS announcers over the last 8 periods (hey, NBC, I thought you were a national network for crying out loud), that I'm just going to listen to the last period, and who knows, maybe more, on 1040 on line. If the Canucks take the dirt nap I'd rather hear it from Shorty than freaking Drew Remenda...it feels old school, back in the day when I used to listen to Jim Robson when there were maybe 15-20 Canucks games on TV a year.

Okay, one period to save the season boys...it's up to you, figure it out!

1040 is the way to go...mute the mutha fuckas on da tube


:thumbs:
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4944
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby Arachnid » Sun May 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Crash and bang time boys....Kaaaarash & Bang!...
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4944
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby Arachnid » Sun May 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuo.........
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4944
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby Lancer » Sun May 05, 2013 9:07 pm

This team is fucked.
:mad:
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
User avatar
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:41 am
Location: Arnprior, Ontario

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby Boston Canucker » Sun May 05, 2013 9:08 pm

So much for the radio as bringing luck idea!!!!
Boston Canucker
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 am

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby RoyalDude » Sun May 05, 2013 9:08 pm

I blame AV for those two goals
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4378
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby RoyalDude » Sun May 05, 2013 9:09 pm

I think I hear the Fat Lady singing way off in the distance.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4378
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby Lancer » Sun May 05, 2013 9:09 pm

I've stopped watching now. There's no point.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
User avatar
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:41 am
Location: Arnprior, Ontario

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby Arachnid » Sun May 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Image

:cry:
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4944
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby rats19 » Sun May 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Almost funny
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4625
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby Arachnid » Sun May 05, 2013 9:14 pm

RoyalDude wrote:I think I hear the Fat Lady singing way off in the distance.


Image

:wink:
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4944
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: May 5th -R1G3 Whales @ Fishies TSN & 1040 7pm

Postby Blob Mckenzie » Sun May 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Must be all the twins fault according to some. Bunch of wimps/.. tear it down starting with the coach.
Tell me how my ass tastes.
User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

PreviousNext

Return to Game Day Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron