Round 1 Discussion (non Canucks)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: Round 1 Discussion (non Canucks)

Post by Meds »

Aaronp18 wrote:You Darren, can kindly go fuck your hat!
I second that motion and couldn't agree more.
Knucklehead
CC Veteran

Post by Knucklehead »

Mëds wrote:
Aaronp18 wrote:You Darren, can kindly go fuck your hat!
I second that motion and couldn't agree more.
Thirded!
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

darren wrote:Since I am missing the gene all British Columbians seem to be born with which compels them to dedicate their lives to hating everything from Toronto, I have absolutely no problem cheering for them against Boston.
So what you are saying is that you have Down's syndrome and that we should be nice to you even when you pull your pud in public?
Boston Canucker
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Boston Canucker »

Whoa, Isles up 2-0 already...another 8 giving the 1 fits!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I've been led to believe by some around here that the Islanders are shitty?

Regarding the leaves - There wouldn't be enough anti-depressants to save some of the folks here at the CC from offing themselves if they come out of this round instead of the Bruins.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

ukcanuck wrote:
So what you are saying is that you have Down's syndrome and that we should be nice to you even when you pull your pud in public?
Wow, that is some of the most viscous high school trash talking I've ever seen. Scary shit dat
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Boston. Toronto. Six of one, half dozen of the other.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cornuck wrote:Boston. Toronto. Six of one, half dozen of the other.
Wrong. The leaves getting to the next round and us not? Would absolutely demolish the attitudes of the moronic, hysterical homer fans of this lovely city. It might be a blessing.

Who ya kidding here?
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

RoyalDude wrote:
Wrong. The leaves getting to the next round and us not? Would absolutely demolish the tudes of the moronic, hysterical homer fans of this lovely city.

Who ya kidding here?
They won one playoff game in ten years so far, we kicked thier ass the last time we saw them in a playoff.

In the same spam of time we've owned our division, two prezzies, a Stanley cup run, and a couple of Harts.

And while we're admiring the daffodils February first each year, and the FEBS are polluting the atmosphere with their oil burning snow blowers..

Tell me again what I am supposed to be jealous about?

Even if they do beat the bruins which is ridiculous, they still have a longer cup drought and we kicked their ass the last time we saw them in 94.
Last edited by ukcanuck on Sun May 05, 2013 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

RoyalDude wrote:
Wrong. The leaves getting to the next round and us not? Would absolutely demolish the attitudes of the moronic, hysterical homer fans of this lovely city. It might be a blessing.

Who ya kidding here?
sounds like the voice of experience :P
Knucklehead
CC Veteran

Post by Knucklehead »

RoyalDude wrote:I've been led to believe by some around here that the Islanders are shitty?

Regarding the leaves - There wouldn't be enough anti-depressants to save some of the folks here at the CC from offing themselves if they come out of this round instead of the Bruins.
RD do you think anyone here really gives a shit about the Laughs?

If they beat the big bad bruins in 7 I would laugh my ass off.

But I wouldn't give a shit what happened next and I'm sure most here feel the same way.

You seem to be the only one here fixated on the desire to see this team fail.

Shit I wish we had an ignore function here because I'm tired of your useless drivel.

Have a nice weekend shithead!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Knucklehead wrote:
You seem to be the only one here fixated on the desire to see this team fail.
Again, somebody is gonna have to give me some of that sunshine you possess cause I don't see any positives in getting knocked out of the playoffs in the first round last year and on the verge of that this year. But hey, that is just me.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

In other NON-CANUCK playoff news, there's what could be a great finish in Long Island going on via NBC.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Boston Canucker
CC 1st Team All-Star

Cornuck wrote:In other NON-CANUCK playoff news, there's what could be a great finish in Long Island going on via NBC.
Isles are outplaying the Pens. Gillis and Tallon can't enjoy watching Grabner fly around the ice. Tavares is a beast. I doubt the Isles actually win this series, but they're young, having fun, have zero pressure on them, and are giving the Pens all they can handle.
Boston Canucker
CC 1st Team All-Star

RoyalDude wrote:I've been led to believe by some around here that the Islanders are shitty?

While I would be happy to see the leaves lose, and lose badly, oh man oh man, I'd take way way greater pleasure seeing the babbling Bruins go out. Then again, this is more context specific for me..Bruins out means no chucklehead Bruins fans yokling it up at the bar...no jack edwards...and hours and hours of sports radio calling for Claude to be fired and Lucic traded!