Your Vancouver Canucks will win the Stanley Cup this year

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Your Vancouver Canucks will win the Stanley Cup this yea

Post by Strangelove »

Thanks Aaron, very insightful.

I thought I was driving the bandwagon, but it's YOU. :thumbs:

I'll be the backup....
____
Try to focus on someday.
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Strangelove wrote: I'll be the backup....
Doesn't matter who's driving, just where it's going!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
Strangelove wrote:Ummmm WHAT PART OF "Your Vancouver Canucks will win the Stanley Cup this year"

... did you NOT understand... Todd?

So u think 100% Cup win for the Nucks? I hope you're right man, but I'll stick with with my 6.25%. Free tip for ya, don't bet your house on your prediction.

U know what? Let's have a lil fun and make a small wager. $50. If the Nucks win the Stanley Cup, I will donate $50 to CanucksCorner or Canucks Place or the chairity of your choice on your behalf. If the Canucks do not win the cup, u have to donate $50 to CanucksCorner on my behalf. What do u say tuff guy?
I know the Canucks are going to win the Cup... Todd.

If I wanted to make money off it, I'd go with the odds the bookies are offering over your generous offer. :roll:

"tuff guy"?? LOFL, you've never sucked more than you have right now you pathetic betting-against-your-team non-believer.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Aaronp18 wrote:
Strangelove wrote: I'll be the backup....
Doesn't matter who's driving, just where it's going!
Right on brother.

*kicks Burkie in the nuts*
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Mëds wrote:The title of this thread makes me laugh.

.....and question if Doc even watched this team play at all this year.
Get some help Mëds, you've been drifting downwards for years....
____
Try to focus on someday.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Cornuck wrote:So you're already betting against the Canucks on a Canucks site before the puck is dropped? Nice work.
Sorry Cornuck, I respect everything that u do on this board. U know me, I luv the Nuckleheads just like everyone else on this board, but I am a realist. Just being consistent with what I said on other threads. I just don't think we have the horses to go all the way. I did say that I liked or odds against the Sharks though.

Anyways, I just made a friendly/non-threatning comment on this thread and the guy gives me the bird for no apparent reason. I probably would of just left it if it was just the comments, but he gives me the finger. He was calling me out and I'm not really the type to start firing off 4 letter bombs, so I thought maybe we can have a little fun to up the stakes a little and settle this in a gentlemanly way. But just as I thought, the guy has no spine and is already turtling. :lol: The guy has zero credibility and I got zero respect for him.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Strangelove wrote:I know the Canucks are going to win the Cup... Todd.

If I wanted to make money off it, I'd go with the odds the bookies are offering over your generous offer. :roll:

"tuff guy"?? LOFL, you've never sucked more than you have right now you pathetic betting-against-your-team non-believer.

*Haha* Just as I thought, u are completely yellow. U come on here and act like hot shit, but can't even back up your own claims/words. U must have a reading deficiency cuz I said the money is not even for u or me, all the money will go to a good cause.
Bersnoozi wrote:If the Nucks win the Stanley Cup, I will donate $50 to CanucksCorner or Canucks Place or the chairity of your choice on your behalf.
Hmmm... Lovetard. :lol:

I was actually thinking of sweetening the pot for u as well. If u take the bet and you are right in your prediction, I will make the donation plus I will be glad to retire from this board so u won't have to read my "pathetic" posts again.

But whatever man, you are a complete waste of time.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Way to bring down a fun, uplifting, start of the playoffs thread. lighten up.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
Cornuck wrote:So you're already betting against the Canucks on a Canucks site before the puck is dropped? Nice work.
Sorry Cornuck, I respect everything that u do on this board. U know me, I luv the Nuckleheads just like everyone else on this board, but I am a realist. Just being consistent with what I said on other threads. I just don't think we have the horses to go all the way. I did say that I liked or odds against the Sharks though.

Anyways, I just made a friendly/non-threatning comment on this thread and the guy gives me the bird for no apparent reason. I probably would of just left it if it was just the comments, but he gives me the finger. He was calling me out and I'm not really the type to start firing off 4 letter bombs, so I thought maybe we can have a little fun to up the stakes a little and settle this in a gentlemanly way. But just as I thought, the guy has no spine and is already turtling. :lol: The guy has zero credibility and I got zero respect for him.
Okay Todd now your just being silly, you don't really expect to bet against your own team and not get slapped for it do you?

But that aside,

No credibility? Seriously?
lets start with the handles, doc picks arguably the greatest movie ever made and a character by one of the comedic geniuses of the century if not ever...

You pick a disgraced hockey player with a criminal record (not that I don't have a soft spot for big Bert)

Doc needs no explanation nor any reference he is a total asshole

You on the other hand...well you bet against your own team.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

ukcanuck wrote: Okay Todd now your just being silly, you don't really expect to bet against your own team and not get slapped for it do you?
I get the title/theme of the thread... but is it really a crime to have doubts about the team this year?

I know I'm feeling less confident than the 2011 post-season. We did everything but win it then, so maybe that's not so bad... but this team seems to be missing the swagger.

Here's hoping we can blame that on a shortened season and injuries (chemistry issues), and they can pull it together for 16 wins 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
ukcanuck wrote: Okay Todd now your just being silly, you don't really expect to bet against your own team and not get slapped for it do you?
I get the title/theme of the thread... but is it really a crime to have doubts about the team this year?

I know I'm feeling less confident than the 2011 post-season. We did everything but win it then, so maybe that's not so bad... but this team seems to be missing the swagger.

Here's hoping we can blame that on a shortened season and injuries (chemistry issues), and they can pull it together for 16 wins 8-)
Well ticket sales are shyte, first time in years they never sold out a game, they don't win the presidents, still win the division and the fickle fans give up on them... :D

Is it the lock-out? Fans finally said fuck you?
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Island Nucklehead wrote:

No...no problem having doubts, but wanting to bet against your Vancouver Canucks on a Canuck site ??
Cauliflower farts in an elevator ..
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

ukcanuck wrote:Okay Todd now your just being silly, you don't really expect to bet against your own team and not get slapped for it do you?

But that aside,

No credibility? Seriously?
lets start with the handles, doc picks arguably the greatest movie ever made and a character by one of the comedic geniuses of the century if not ever...

You pick a disgraced hockey player with a criminal record (not that I don't have a soft spot for big Bert)

You on the other hand...well you bet against your own team.

Well, I haven't watched very many movies from that time, so I wouldn't know.

As for the handle, I have had it before Bert was a even a star and way before the whole incident.
I would agree to that. But, what about etiquette? Just because your anonymous on the internet, it allows u to be a jerk and finger ppl for nothing? I'll be the first to admit that I like acting like a tard sometimes online as well, but I still make it a point to treat others with respect and dignity.

So what would u do if a guy gives u the finger? Maybe u don't care and would just leave. I decided to play along, have a lil fun with it and see what he'd do. The way I saw it, I'd be totally happy to be down $50 for a good cause and see boyz bring the cup to Vancity. To me it was a win-win. I would be totally happy to be wrong and I did what I had to do. :)

Anyways, game time. Go Canucks Go! :D
Last edited by Todd Bersnoozi on Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Island Nucklehead wrote:I get the title/theme of the thread... but is it really a crime to have doubts about the team this year?

Thank you!

Go Canucks Go! :D
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

Strangelove wrote:Didn't see it posted anywhere, mods move post if I missed it....
I can envision it.