Playoff road trip

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Playoff road trip

Post by dhabums »

Anyone planning to see any road games this year? Or anyone here live in a city that might host games 3/4? I think I've freed up the time and just wondering if anyone wants to be my friend?
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Re: Playoff road trip

Post by Rumsfeld »

Well? How 'bout it lads?

Any Minnesota mongoloids out there who wanna get felt up by a stranger in the cheap seats?

Any Silicon Valley manskanks that think spending an evening with a surly internet one-liner machine sounds tempting?

Any Missouri mammyrammers who...

*stares at dhabums' avatar*

Silicon Valley...

*fapping sounds*
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Is fapping what it sounds like when you realize you just made an unintentional funny ? :D
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

ukcanuck wrote:Is fapping what it sounds like when you realize you just made an unintentional funny ? :D
Or an intentional unfunny...
Boston Canucker
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Boston Canucker »

If there's a Boston-Vancouver final, you're all invited over...and then we can all go to my local bar and fight the douchey Bruins fans!
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Boston Canucker wrote:If there's a Boston-Vancouver final, you're all invited over...and then we can all go to my local bar and fight the douchey Bruins fans!
Sounds like a blast!
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

i'll be there for sure... and not going down.....it'll be a mess..
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Boston Canucker
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Boston Canucker »

Rumsfeld wrote:
Boston Canucker wrote:If there's a Boston-Vancouver final, you're all invited over...and then we can all go to my local bar and fight the douchey Bruins fans!
Sounds like a blast!
During the 2011 final, while wearing a Canucks t-shirt, I had a construction worker "jokingly" threaten to shoot me in the chest with his nailgun...so, please, I'd love some backup!!
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Boston Canucker wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:
Sounds like a blast!
During the 2011 final, while wearing a Canucks t-shirt, I had a construction worker "jokingly" threaten to shoot me in the chest with his nailgun...so, please, I'd love some backup!!
Yeah Boston fans were fucking hostile man, if the Final was ever here I'd be getting slapped by everyones boyfriend :eh:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

dhabums wrote:Anyone planning to see any road games this year? Or anyone here live in a city that might host games 3/4? I think I've freed up the time and just wondering if anyone wants to be my friend?
Sadly I think the really cheap dates (ie - Phoenix & Dallas) have take the season off. ;)

I'ts looking like it'll be the Sharks or Kings in round 1, so I doubt that there will be a lot of tickets for less than highway robbery. :hmmm:
I also have a hunch that round 2 will be in Cali as well.
I'm thinking to splurge and try to see at least 1 game if I can down there, but who knows.
Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll overlap on one of the NBA games in SoCal :eh:
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Too bad it's not the Wild, just got word a buddy there is in bad shape and may not make it. Would have been nice to see him again.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.