GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby Reefer2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Corrado plays one game and everyone is talking like he is next coming of Christ?

Really people, how about after he plays a full season or 2.
User avatar
Reefer2
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby Diehard1 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Reefer2 wrote:Corrado plays one game and everyone is talking like he is next coming of Christ?

Really people, how about after he plays a full season or 2.


I think just about everyone has said 'it's only one game, but.....'. Nobody is getting ahead of themselves here, but he looked good in his debut, about as good as I can remember a Nuck dman looking. Hopefully it continues, we'll see.
Diehard1
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:48 am

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby RoyalDude » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:25 pm

I think he's the next Bobby Manno
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4377
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby Potatoe1 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Jovocop wrote:Raymond, except the two ill-advised passes in the defensive zone, was basically invisible.


Raymond was so bad last night I can't help but think he is nursing some kind of injury. He might have trouble in the more physical games, but he should have have been right at home last night.

More then likely that something is wrong with him.
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby Topper » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:40 am

Heartbroken over the Higgins deal and it's implications to his future.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4702
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby RoyalDude » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:39 am

Topper wrote:Heartbroken over the Higgins deal and it's implications to his future.


Raymond, Booth and Ballard should console each other.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4377
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby Rumsfeld » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Potatoe1 wrote:
Jovocop wrote:Raymond, except the two ill-advised passes in the defensive zone, was basically invisible.


Raymond was so bad last night I can't help but think he is nursing some kind of injury. He might have trouble in the more physical games, but he should have have been right at home last night.

More then likely that something is wrong with him.


No way he'd be playing tonight if that was the case. Just Raymond being Raymond at this time of year.
Cowards die a thousand times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2632
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Pissed in the Canyon

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby SKYO » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Reefer2 wrote:Corrado plays one game and everyone is talking like he is next coming of Christ?

Really people, how about after he plays a full season or 2.


fwiw cORRado will probably be playing on the 3rd pairing with Alberts for Saturdays game.
Already bumping Ballard.

Anyways I hope we play the Blackhawks in the playoffs as these are the most exciting games by far.
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3316
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby Rumsfeld » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 pm

SKYO wrote:Anyways I hope we play the Blackhawks in the playoffs as these are the most exciting games by far.


I hope we play them too, it would mean we're in the Western final.

Oh, and fuck excitement. I want a Cup, don't care how. If Burrows has to bite the fingers off of Toews in a scrum and we win every game 1-0, I have so few fucks to give.
Cowards die a thousand times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2632
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Pissed in the Canyon

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby Reefer2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:
SKYO wrote:
Oh, and fuck excitement. I want a Cup, don't care how. If Burrows has to bite the fingers off of Toews in a scrum and we win every game 1-0, I have so few fucks to give.


Amen brother, I don't care how they win it or who is playing.

just do it.
User avatar
Reefer2
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby SKYO » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:
SKYO wrote:Anyways I hope we play the Blackhawks in the playoffs as these are the most exciting games by far.


I hope we play them too, it would mean we're in the Western final.

Oh, and fuck excitement. I want a Cup, don't care how. If Burrows has to bite the fingers off of Toews in a scrum and we win every game 1-0, I have so few fucks to give.

Lol nice!
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3316
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby Rumsfeld » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Yeah I'm sick of being on the losing end of "excitement".

Shutdown hockey, I sez!!!

Yes I'm hammered, what are you, a cop?!

*punches Pear square in the jaw*
Cowards die a thousand times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2632
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Pissed in the Canyon

Re: GDT: 4/22 - Canucks host Chitown - 7pm Snet - NHLN-US

Postby Cookie La Rue » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:08 am

Rummy, shut up and play NHL 13 on ps3..... :mrgreen:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013
User avatar
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 1780
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:57 pm
Location: 50° 10' North / 8° 34' East

Previous

Return to Game Day Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest