GDT - Mighty Schmucks @ Canucks - 7pm , SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT - Mighty Schmucks @ Canucks - 7pm , SNP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Zamboni Driver wrote: I don't know why Jensen & Shroeder were not playing, I'll bet they bring more enthusiasm than the regulars.
They should but I think it's cause we are actually over the cap and using LTIR.

Makes it tough to bring guys up right now.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

wafflecombine wrote:I really hope we play a solid, winning game against Edmonton for Lou. Its likely his last game in the Jersey so lets give him a proper send off.
Louuuuuuuuuuuu!
Bah, Edmonton can blow it out their ass for all I care, I hope they win 8-0....fack'n losers (hey, wasn't it BikerDud that championed the cOilers as the best young team in the league and better management than the Canucks...someone please link that diamond.... :D )

What's with all the 'last game' for Luo crap? It might not be his last home game last night or his last in a uni tomorrow night.

He is our back-up and if Cory has a bad couple of games in the playoffs or gets (really :mex: ) injured then #1 is our man for better or worse, like GMMG has said all along, and many on this board, have prophesied...I think we are all OK with this instead of Cannata, Lack or Scrivens option....
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

wafflecombine wrote:I really hope we play a solid, winning game against Edmonton for Lou. Its likely his last game in the Jersey so lets give him a proper send off.
Louuuuuuuuuuuu!
Why? The only worse GM than Gillis :lol: - Kevin Lowe is going in the opposite direction in a race for Seth Jones. It will be a completely meaningless affair

In a weird way, I am kind of hoping that the Oil win, taking them out of the Jones race and having to draft another shrimp like McKinnon or Drouin? I am sure Lowe has two guys on his mind the two black D-men - Jones or Nurse
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

RoyalDude wrote: Why?
If you need air...call it in
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
RoyalDude wrote: Why?
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

Aaronp18 wrote:
Zamboni Driver wrote: I don't know why Jensen & Shroeder were not playing, I'll bet they bring more enthusiasm than the regulars.

For a guy making around 750k, the Cap Hit for the last two games is pretty small though isn't it?
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Zamboni Driver wrote:
Aaronp18 wrote:

For a guy making around 750k, the Cap Hit for the last two games is pretty small though isn't it?
I think HW pointed out we are maxed and then some....
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

RoyalDude wrote:In a weird way, I am kind of hoping that the Oil win,
Haha, ya don't say.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society