Boston

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: Boston

Post by Arachnid »

It's gonna be a boring war....devoid of any culture....soon to be forgotten in the history books...I Think they (Sasquatchs) have a chance if they bore them to death...

I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Gods loyal followers at it again! I wonder if God is welcoming the one dead brother in open arms after killing innocents?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

RoyalDude wrote:Gods loyal followers at it again! I wonder if God is welcoming the one dead brother in open arms after killing innocents?
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Nice to see the authorities had a leg up on these fellows right from the start.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Somehow and somewhat taking the attack to the heartland of America has become a sin. We kill One million Iraqis, Hundreds of thousands Afghanis yet how dare they have the nerve to attack our children? Maybe, at some point, they might want to revisit the old business about reaping what you sow. Here in America we have 20 year olds pushing the button on hellfire missles out of a drone while sitting outside a major metropolitan area in the USA. I am not saying any body should die but my statement includes everyone. WTF? The Afghani navy and air force is going to fuck us up? Since when? All of this horse shit is to make the arms manufacturors richer. Is there anybody out there who still believe in truth, justice and the American way? If you do I want you to know my dick is full of eternal life fluid if your wife or daughter swallows it all.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

Well, I guess now every psycho loser knows the quick way to make it big in America.

Fuckin' Koranderthal dune dagos.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Fuck me, I still have the 45. oh the late great Shel Silverstien.

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
BurningBeard
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BurningBeard »

Rumsfeld wrote:Well, I guess now every psycho loser knows the quick way to make it big in America.
Grow a beard?

Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.