The leaves will win atleast 2 rounds in the East

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: The leaves will win atleast 2 rounds in the East

Post by Arachnid »

Mëds wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Mëds wrote:
Gillis should have kept Rome.
Rome was a slow skating guy who missed assignments as much as Alberts.

Rome also shoots LEFT.

Not sure how you get to your opinions on what Gillis should have done.....
Rome, of all of our LH D-men at the time as a Canuck was the most capable of playing the right side
I think Arachnid put it best.....

You're clueless.

Uk summed it up too. You simply are a troll. It's your goal in life when it comes to this board.

There are 2 reasons, and 2 reasons alone that you get responses from many people here.

1. There is no ignore feature on this board.

2. You're trollish responses are amusing and it's very easy to get the desired irrational response from you. Especially when you start firing off at everyone and contradicting yourself as regularly as you do.[/quote]

Don't think this means I have to like you now just because you prefer my brand of trolling more than BakedDud :evil:

*smile*

Fuck you!

Two more weeks until the real season starts! :wave:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

RoyalDude wrote:
I just love the cherry on the top though for Nonis job well done, by trading for O'Byrne at the Deadline, the exact type of player this organization needs right now.
Ben Kuzma seems to agree. I suppose Aaron18 may be right in saying the Avs likely aren't interested in helping a division mate. He agree he would've been a decent fit....especially for a 4th rounder

SPEAKING OF DEFENCEMEN: Hindsight is great and this eyebrow-raiser came up following the trade deadline and before Kevin Bieksa and Chris Tanev were injured. With a dearth of right-shot defencemen and knowing an injury to either Bieksa or Tanev would muddy the pairings mess, why didn’t the Canucks make a deadline move for Victoria native Ryan O’Byrne? Toronto got the physical, stay-at-home, right-shot blueliner for a fourth-round pick from Colorado. At 28, O’Byrne would have been good insurance against injury and with his $1.8 million US pro-rated contract expiring, he could have been at the very least a timely rental. After all, the Canucks coughed up two fourth-round picks for Samuel Pahlsson at the 2012 trade deadline. You’d like to think they at least kicked the tires on O’Byrne.

Some say O’Byrne plays a simple game, a Hal Gill type of player who will never overwhelm you but has found his place. Others say he’s not as good as advertised but there are two things you can count on when the playoffs begin. Injuries will occur and the physical play will be ramped up. O’Byrne is 6-foot-5 and 234 pounds. Maybe the Canucks think he couldn’t skate well enough to keep pace. Regardless, we’ll never know.

bkuzma@theprovince.com
If you need air...call it in
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Arachnid wrote: Don't think this means I have to like you now just because you prefer my brand of trolling more than BakedDud :evil:

*smile*

Fuck you!

I don't think you're a troll Spidey.....I can't say it any better than you did, you're "the court jester".

You come off as going for the laugh.

Dude comes off as an angry little man who just wants to irritate everyone.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

RoyalDude wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:
However, the way the boards have gone all zombie apocalypse with the disappearance of so many regulars its beginning to feel like the lockout and I feel like filling dead band width with bullshit again...

:)
Ya feeling a little lonely that some of the regulars who had your back are no longer there for you? :devil:
I've put him back in his place.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Mëds wrote:
Arachnid wrote: Don't think this means I have to like you now just because you prefer my brand of trolling more than BakedDud :evil:

*smile*

Fuck you!

I don't think you're a troll Spidey.....I can't say it any better than you did, you're "the court jester".

You come off as going for the laugh.

Dude comes off as an angry little man who just wants to irritate everyone.
Yeah, well you'd be irate too if you couldn't get it up for a playoff run :(

Good thing we have our hockey trophy wives catering to our every need & whim :)
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

I know I should never look but TSN power rankings are one of the funniest things in sports.

Toronto ranked 4th yet 8th in league and their last 10 games are no better than 5 - 7 other teams.

http://www.tsn.ca/fantasy_news/rankings/nhl/

Can you imagine all the paper towel they needed at TSN when the leaves made the playoffs?
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Reefer2 wrote:I know I should never look but TSN power rankings are one of the funniest things in sports.

Toronto ranked 4th yet 8th in league and their last 10 games are no better than 5 - 7 other teams.

http://www.tsn.ca/fantasy_news/rankings/nhl/

Can you imagine all the paper towel they needed at TSN when the leaves made the playoffs?
:D I was going to post a rant on that today as well but I have an article due today...fucking TSN puts us at 12 (even though we are 7th overall) and NHL.com puts us at 4th. We could actually finish as high as 5th overall ahead of the Laughs but they see the hockey world through blue-coloured glasses...

Fuck the Toronto Sports Network and their lackeys Paddy(cake) & Biker(Puckeup)Dude

I have to hear this shit everyday now until they get their asses handed to them by a better team...
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Opposite end of the spectrum, ESPN (Scott Burnside) has Vancouver at #3, TO at #12 and the Habs at #10.

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Arachnid wrote: :D I was going to post a rant on that today as well but I have an article due today...
Dear Hustler....You'll never guess what happened to me...
If you need air...call it in
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Arachnid wrote: :D I was going to post a rant on that today as well but I have an article due today...
:look: Ummm...I did sell a cartoon to Mr. Flynt once upon a.....

:mrgreen:
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Arachnid wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:

Did he pay up or was he a

Skin Flynt?

Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Topper wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote: Dear Hustler....You'll never guess what happened to me...

Did he pay up or was he a Skin Flynt?
Ewe......no, I was paid, not as much as Hef does but then again, that wasn't my kinda humour :D

leaves suck! 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: The leaves will win at least 2 rounds in the East

Post by Arachnid »

Y'know, I probably would have let this go if some 'tarded puppet and ex-Canuck fans hadn't have posted the above drivel.
Riemy had a stellar .840 tonight against a bottom feeder and 5 goals against. This isn't the only stinker he has had the past couple of weeks.
Hopefully people will start to see through the reality distortion field that is FordLand (the fans here are walking around in a daze just dreaming of the playoffs) and realize the Laughs have a long ways to go before they can be called a contender or even a dark horse upsetter.
It is all media, stop reading or listening to it. (arigh' p-Cakes?!) 8-)
herb
CC Legend

Post by herb »

Arachnid wrote:Hopefully people will start to see through the reality distortion field that is FordLand (the fans here are walking around in a daze just dreaming of the playoffs) and realize the Laughs have a long ways to go before they can be called a contender or even a dark horse upsetter.
I hope they keep buying it for at least another week...get their expectations up into the stratosphere so the crash back down to earth is even more painful.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

herb wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Hopefully people will start to see through the reality distortion field that is FordLand (the fans here are walking around in a daze just dreaming of the playoffs) and realize the Laughs have a long ways to go before they can be called a contender or even a dark horse upsetter.
I hope they keep buying it for at least another week...get their expectations up into the stratosphere so the crash back down to earth is even more painful.
Well reality hit hard when ticket prices, already one of the highest in the league, were jacked another 75% for the playoffs...I think Laugh Nation forgot that it is a business first and hockey second...