International Politics & Stuff

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 23296
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by Strangelove »

damonberryman wrote: Sounds like you could use some drugs man. Why so judgmental?
Just messin with ya my good man! :thumbs:
damonberryman wrote: I survived shit and came out the other end.
Hmmm there's a very sick joke in there somewhere... :mrgreen:
damonberryman wrote: I am a father of three and whether Carlos was lieing or not, he wrote a good story.
I am a father of three and I agree.

Good story

(for a beaner). :mrgreen:

I believe I read all but the last of the series back in the day....
damonberryman wrote: Why don't you try peyote? It might help.
Truth, I'm sure I'd understand you better if I was on peyote. :wink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 23296
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Doc didn't you sort this global warming thing out already ?
Yep, must've all flown over Per's bald spot. :mex:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Overtime
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 323
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by Overtime »

Per wrote:Scottish bid for independence, referendum in 2014:
http://www.economist.com/node/21543531

Thoughts?
Per, in my humble opinion, you are suffering from; OMGITTMS (Oh my God I think too much syndrome)!
Atypical affliction with Scandinavian types. The cure is watching what we call in North America, "Soap Operas"
they will bore you to sleep or at least make you think that things could be much worse or far more complex.
I'm not sure if you receive it but the British T.V. show "Coronation Street" is an excellent remedy to your
affliction. If you lived in Canada, anything on the CBC in the evening will/would have the same effect.
There must be something comparative for you in Sweden! I have enjoyed reading your quotes over the
years! Very best of luck to you and your condition!
Mark

damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by damonberryman »

Strangelove wrote:
damonberryman wrote: Sounds like you could use some drugs man. Why so judgmental?
Just messin with ya my good man! :thumbs:
damonberryman wrote: I survived shit and came out the other end.
Hmmm there's a very sick joke in there somewhere... :mrgreen:
damonberryman wrote: I am a father of three and whether Carlos was lieing or not, he wrote a good story.
I am a father of three and I agree.

Good story

(for a beaner). :mrgreen:

I believe I read all but the last of the series back in the day....
damonberryman wrote: Why don't you try peyote? It might help.
Truth, I'm sure I'd understand you better if I was on peyote. :wink:
:lol: :) :)

User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6177
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by Arachnid »

ukcanuck wrote:Where's arachnid, he's missing out


Doc didn't you sort this global warming thing out already ?
I wouldn't miss the hellish heretics for a minute Lor

http://www.chasingice.com

What?! Me Worry!?

Now I know how Christ felt (no gay ass jokes TopTop :evil: )

Viiktor is a Father ;)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by damonberryman »

Overtime wrote:
Per wrote:Scottish bid for independence, referendum in 2014:
http://www.economist.com/node/21543531

Thoughts?
Per, in my humble opinion, you are suffering from; OMGITTMS (Oh my God I think too much syndrome)!
Atypical affliction with Scandinavian types. The cure is watching what we call in North America, "Soap Operas"
they will bore you to sleep or at least make you think that things could be much worse or far more complex.
I'm not sure if you receive it but the British T.V. show "Coronation Street" is an excellent remedy to your
affliction. If you lived in Canada, anything on the CBC in the evening will/would have the same effect.
There must be something comparative for you in Sweden! I have enjoyed reading your quotes over the
years! Very best of luck to you and your condition!
Mark
Then the Scandanavians must be the polar opposite of the Yanks, among whom I live. I sure hope my use of 'whom' is right or the frustrated English profs will sweep down, Strunk and White in hand, and totally level me. Down here in the home of the brave, as well as the large, nobody bothers with thinking.

Perhaps Per should take a trip to the U.S. and see if thinking too much is contagious. They could use it yo!

User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5172
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by Per »

damonberryman wrote: Perhaps Per should take a trip to the U.S. and see if thinking too much is contagious. They could use it yo!
Already spent a year in Iowa as an exchange student when I was 18; seemingly to no avail.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9935
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by The Brown Wizard »

damonberryman wrote: They could use it yo!
I be like aaa-ight...

Image
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by damonberryman »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
damonberryman wrote: They could use it yo!
I be like aaa-ight...

Image
Where did you get my picture bitch? Yo! Dont be fucking wit myself. I be the bomb!!!! 8-)

damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by damonberryman »

Per wrote:
damonberryman wrote: Perhaps Per should take a trip to the U.S. and see if thinking too much is contagious. They could use it yo!
Already spent a year in Iowa as an exchange student when I was 18; seemingly to no avail.
Takes more than that to change them. One year in Iowa as an exchange student. My wife did her undergrad at U of I.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11438
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by Topper »

You married Per?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6177
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by Arachnid »

Fuck Fascist Democratic Republican Dictators!

Image

That's my girls! :D



Why won't the women do that here?! :(

Oh yeah, I heard the Ironlung Lady is dead...

*scratches his balls*

*burps*
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9935
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Arachnid wrote: Oh yeah, I heard the Ironlung Lady is dead...

*scratches his balls*

*burps*
Watching the National and got a laugh out of some Brits celebrating her death to "Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead"
She sure made alot of friends :look:
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5172
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by Per »

Image
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6177
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Re: International Politics & Stuff

Post by Arachnid »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Arachnid wrote: Oh yeah, I heard the Ironlung Lady is dead...

*scratches his balls*

*burps*
Watching the National and got a laugh out of some Brits celebrating her death to "Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead"
She sure made alot of friends :look:
Top o' tha pops! :D

I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

Post Reply