GDT - Mar 26 - Columbus @ VCR - 7:00 SNET

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: GDT - Mar 26 - Columbus @ VCR - 7:00 SNET

Post by Zamboni Driver »

Mëds wrote:You know a game is boring as shit when it has 5 replies by the end of 2 and the GDT from 3 days ago is getting more interest.
Yeah, do you suppose anyone in Columbus actually stayed up for this? :P
For some reason all the bedwetters are AWOL :D
Peter MacIntyre saying that Luongo will probably only bring back a 2nd round pick.
That might be.
Whatever deal Gillis passed up from the leaves is looking pretty good right now. :eh:
Diehard1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Diehard1 »

Zamboni Driver wrote:
Mëds wrote:You know a game is boring as shit when it has 5 replies by the end of 2 and the GDT from 3 days ago is getting more interest.
Yeah, do you suppose anyone in Columbus actually stayed up for this? :P
For some reason all the bedwetters are AWOL :D
Peter MacIntyre saying that Luongo will probably only bring back a 2nd round pick.
That might be.
Whatever deal Gillis passed up from the leaves is looking pretty good right now. :eh:
I live in the east and I stayed up for it - regretting it a bit this morning. Pretty awful game all around, the Canucks are plaiyng a defensive style because they are beat up, and the Jackets are playing it because that's what they do. Doesn't make for very good hockey.
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

@BizNasty2Point0: Hey @strombone1, you catching up on Real Housewives of Vancouver? @NHL pic.twitter.com/hsKfALl30q

@strombone1: @BizNasty2point0 if you were at this game you'd understand.....
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

We Outshot The BJ's 31-15 in regulation time. I think we should dangle Raymond and his team leading goals for a 3rd line shut down centre to help keep pucks out of the net.

I see Hank Sedin is 30th in points on the scoring leader board while Dank Sedin is 43rd. But, they are not showing their age, still in top form.

Again, another coaching clinic by the coaching staff, managing to eek out another win with a ramshackle line-up against one of the hottest teams in the league. C'mon Gillis, the coaching staff is doing their job even with you throwing them an olive branch, setting them up to fail, it's about time you and your bold moves start doing your job.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

RoyalDude wrote:We Outshot The BJ's 31-15 in regulation time.
Corsi on a horsey.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Zamboni Driver »

RoyalDude wrote:We Outshot The BJ's 31-15 in regulation time. I think we should dangle Raymond and his team leading goals for a 3rd line shut down centre to help keep pucks out of the net.
I thought we got one already, wasn't that Sammy Pahlsson? :P
Or was it Barry Pederson?
I see Hank Sedin is 30th in points on the scoring leader board while Dank Sedin is 43rd. But, they are not showing their age, still in top form.
Yeah, so they were grossly underpaid when winning the Art Ross, now it's come back down to Earth.
How is the Brad Richards contract going to look in 4 or 5 years?