GDT SAT 16/03/2013 7:00 PM, HNIC. Red Wings v. Millionaires

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Jovocop
CC Legend

Re: GDT SAT 16/03/2013 7:00 PM, HNIC. Red Wings v. Millionai

Post by Jovocop »

The refs are making sure that the Wings can win tonight... :mad:
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Not a bad game so far, but in the last 6 minutes the refs decided to fuck it up and make sure everyone knows they are still on the ice.

2 horrible calls. Burrows didn't high stick anyone who wasn't high sticking him at the same time in that fray.

Cleary did the exact same thing to Bieksa that got Henrik sent off for a deuce.....

Fucking awful.

That shoulda been a penalty shot and 2 min. The trip and the slash? :P
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

The penalty shot theatrics is a perfect example of these refs being attention whores
If you need air...call it in
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Slash that breaks a stick behind Howard. No call. Ok, fair enough, discretionary this year.

Same play, Red Wing player puts his hand down over the puck and throws it to corner. No call. Not so discretionary. This is retarded.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Take Booth and Kassian out of the line up and there's absolutely nobody who finishes their checks.

Giving Detroit a free pass isn't how you beat them
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

I guess Schneider playing next game. :?

Yeah, no Booth, no Kassian, no decent forecheck. (sigh) ...and no scoring.

Vancouver has officially has given up tonight - the Sedins especially.

Who's next? :|
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

I hate to say it but this team sucks. Time for some changes
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Time to fuckin' up ending this capitalism. Millionaires sucks....
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

I still love the uni, best thing they have done this year :mrgreen:

Now to retire #96 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

I guess wearing Millionaires sweaters meant making the Wings look like a million bucks....
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

1 step forward 5 back.

I don't understand AV and his Merry Men on going over the same thing everytime there is a PP. A 1:20 sec 2 man advantage and what did they get 1 or 2 shots? Why does Edler keep getting 1st line PP when he can't even shot the puck? This is why AV has to go, too much of the same thing time after time.

Noticed Ballard again sitting for the pylon named Alberts, and MG allows this to happen?

O well there is alway year 42 for the Canucks to win the cup.

Did like the uniforms, wonder if they will be selling them?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Reefer2 wrote:1 step forward 5 back.

I don't understand AV and his Merry Men on going over the same thing everytime there is a PP. A 1:20 sec 2 man advantage and what did they get 1 or 2 shots? Why does Edler keep getting 1st line PP when he can't even shot the puck? This is why AV has to go, too much of the same thing time after time.

Noticed Ballard again sitting for the pylon named Alberts, and MG allows this to happen?

It's all AV's fault, these pro's don't know how to play the game, even though they've played the game their whole lives in every top league of their development on their way to making it to the NHL, they just don't know how to play the game without a coach. Completely, totally lost without a coach coaching them.

It all points to the one person pulling the strings - Mike Gillis. It's not AV's fault there is a lack of centre's and right handed defenseman on this team and that Gillis shits the bed on nearly every trade he makes.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
paddy
CC Veteran

Post by paddy »

RoyalDude wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:1 step forward 5 back.

It's all AV's fault, these pro's don't know how to play the game, even though they've played the game their whole lives in every top league of their development on their way to making it to the NHL, they just don't know how to play the game without a coach. Completely, totally lost without a coach coaching them.

It all points to the one person pulling the strings - Mike Gillis. It's not AV's fault there is a lack of centre's and right handed defenseman on this team and that Gillis shits the bed on nearly every trade he makes.
I am not disagreeing with your evaluation on the GM BUT there is no way the owner eats 2 contacts this summer i.e a coach and a GM... And there is no way Gillis falls on the sword and quits so I think he fires his coach... If that is the case who becomes the guy????
whether you like it or don't like it learn to live with it because its the best thing going today...
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:
He's lost one fucking trade. Chip the shit off your ears and slack jaw and come up for some air. I realize the anus is a warm part of the body but there's no need to bury your balding skull up there on a daily basis. Maybe that's why your going bald ??? Hmmmmm shampoo or feces..... which is better for hair growth.

I am more pissed off at Eye Bags than you for the lack of depth up the middle but please stop making shit up regarding all these deals he has lost.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
He's lost one fucking trade. Chip the shit off your ears and slack jaw and come up for some air. I realize the anus is a warm part of the body but there's no need to bury your balding skull up there on a daily basis. Maybe that's why your going bald ??? Hmmmmm shampoo or feces..... which is better for hair growth.

I am more pissed off at Eye Bags than you for the lack of depth up the middle but please stop making shit up regarding all these deals he has lost.
What's with the Gillis love, B Mac? It's unfathomable to me that you respect this mans body of work.

Please, tell me, what has Gillis done, player movement wise, addition/subtraction that impresses you? This team sucks because of him.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau