Keith Ballard

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Re: Keith Ballard

Post by ukcanuck »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:Wooot, +1. Hopefully he's out like a month or come back around the deadline, so we might be able to move him. :D

Hockey Widow wrote:Well he is injured now so it may be moot.
Are you cheering cause a guy got hurt??
As Chris rock said, " that's just mean"

Oh and you're quoting wrong...
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:Aight, if i punch like arvedsson, then u fight like the guy in the red jersey. :lol:

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Yes a real pillow puncher we have here.

No you aren't a Sedin.....more like say a Magnus Arvedsson or an Anders Eldebrink.
This is pretty much the end of it Mongo. I made a mistake not logging in and read yet another of your moronic posts. Usually I don't have sift through your garbage. That is on me. Nobody really wants to see me punt your sorry ass all over these boards as it isn't a fair fight. Think Bob Probert vs Cliff Ronning. [mod edit: yeah, yeah, we get it...]
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
herb
CC Legend

Post by herb »

Apparently the Ballard injury is a charlie horse, which I'm assuming is not too serious.

Ballard and Garrison are not good comparables. Garrison is fitting in quite well, whereas Ballard has never looked comfortable or fit in here other than alongside Tanev.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

LOL with blobbby
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Yeah, this is getting kind of boring. I wanna move on to something else.

Good scrap. *offers handshake*

Peace. :)
Blob Mckenzie wrote:This is pretty much the end of it Mongo. I made a mistake not logging in and read yet another of your moronic posts. Usually I don't have sift through your garbage. That is on me. Nobody really wants to see me punt your sorry ass all over these boards as it isn't a fair fight. Think Bob Probert vs Cliff Ronning. [mod edit: yeah, yeah, we get it...]
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:Yeah, this is getting kind of boring. I wanna move on to something else.
Why not carrying out on EA Sports NHL online? Fitting perfect to threads on the internet... :lol:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'