Trade Theory

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Trade Theory

Postby volsungr » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 am

Does anyone know who is getting the start tonight against Dallas? Also I have been wondering maybe management does not want to trade either goalies, but get the media thinking they want to. If the media is harping all the time about the trade maybe keeping them off the forward and Dmen somewhat so they focus on the game with less distractions. Meanwhile telling both Lou/Cory we want you to stay.
Any thoughts on this theory?

Tom
volsungr
CC Veteran

Re: Trade Theory

Postby rats19 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 am

volsungr wrote:Does anyone know who is getting the start tonight against Dallas? Also I have been wondering maybe management does not want to trade either goalies, but get the media thinking they want to. If the media is harping all the time about the trade maybe keeping them off the forward and Dmen somewhat so they focus on the game with less distractions. Meanwhile telling both Lou/Cory we want you to stay.

Tom

schneider starts awesome record against the stars..

Lou wants to move. So he will move, when is more the question. Looking more like the summer now which suits me just fine.

If they can deal with all the hype, then yah it takes some focus off the rest a bit.
You are who you hang with.....
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Postby dhabums » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:05 pm

volsungr wrote:Does anyone know who is getting the start tonight against Dallas? Also I have been wondering maybe management does not want to trade either goalies, but get the media thinking they want to. If the media is harping all the time about the trade maybe keeping them off the forward and Dmen somewhat so they focus on the game with less distractions. Meanwhile telling both Lou/Cory we want you to stay.

Tom

My dad still thinks the moon landing was in a studio.
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby black ace » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Canucks cant afford to have both here next season. Simply too much cap hit for a back-up.
2011 BC Sports Central CFL Pool Champion
black ace
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Return to Canucks Corner Chat