So, who would you like in a return for Luongo

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: So, who would you like in a return for Luongo

Postby herb » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Arachnid wrote:Plus with Lack out and an injury to Cory after a trade would totally screw the donkey as far as the 'Window' goes...

Not that I necessarily agree with the "window" train of though, I do agree that there's no rush. Looks like we're going to have another very good team this year, and we have an extremely enviable position here with our two excellent goaltenders.

There is absolutely no rush to make a move.
herb
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Strangelove » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:56 pm

[quote="RoyalDude"]Like Clockwork Doc, like clockwork. Hook, line, sinker...However, I wasn't expecting you and your archiving til a little later.

mod edit

Did I tell ya,
Dude, Meds informs me that flame wars are not allowed in this forum.

A tad frustrating seeing as how yours truly is so damn good at them.

Plus.... well damnit they are just so much fun amirite!?? :mex:

Oh how I long for the old Central Open Forum sometimes...

If only there were a forum such as that at the Corner, no?

Takes alotta gonads to go toe-to-toe in such a forum amirite? :mex:

But until then, Meds tells me we MUST toe the line.

Thanks anyway.

Lu Wongo for Petrovic + Matthias + 2nd. :thumbs:
____
The Ring Leader
Strangelove
CC Legend

Postby Arachnid » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Strangelove wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Like Clockwork Doc, like clockwork. Hook, line, sinker...However, I wasn't expecting you and your archiving til a little later.

mod edit

Did I tell ya,

Thanks anyway.

:evil: Fight Club :evil:
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Diehard1 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Strangelove wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Like Clockwork Doc, like clockwork. Hook, line, sinker...However, I wasn't expecting you and your archiving til a little later.

mod edit

Did I tell ya,

Thanks anyway.

Big defensive center, big defensive prospect and a 2nd? I like it, make the deal.
Diehard1
CC 1st Team All-Star

Postby RoyalDude » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:32 pm

I have decided to re-invent my posting styles since I was read the riot act. Stay tuned for the new and improved RoyalDude who will make everyone shit pussy willows from now on.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
RoyalDude
CC Legend

Postby Tciso » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Anderson just let in 4 goals tonight for Ottawa. Not sure what we should be now expecting for the top goalie in the league. Best gaa average, and just nudging up against best save % too. Lou's value keeps rising, and I like it.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby ukcanuck » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:46 pm

RoyalDude wrote:I have decided to re-invent my posting styles since I was read the riot act. Stay tuned for the new and improved RoyalDude who will make everyone shit pussy willows from now on.

What riot act, did I miss it? :shock:
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Meds » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Did I tell ya, Dude, Meds informs me that flame wars are not allowed in this forum.

Thanks anyway.

WTF... :eh:

Now this is just a complete falsehood.
Meds
CC Legend

Postby Arachnid » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:18 pm

RoyalDude wrote:I have decided to re-invent my posting styles since I was read the riot act. Stay tuned for the new and improved RoyalDude who will make everyone shit pussy willows from now on.

Pussy! bad enough I gotta read all the posers on here and you choke on your own bile, well colour commentate me on a hot stove....
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby RoyalDude » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Arachnid wrote:

Pussy! bad enough I gotta read all the posers on here and you choke on your own bile, well colour commentate me on a hot stove....

Hey Arachnid, can ya find it in ya to post something worth responding too once in a blue moon. You're like a Try Hard.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
RoyalDude
CC Legend

Postby Arachnid » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:24 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

Hey Arachnid, can ya find it in ya to post something worth responding too once in a blue moon. You're like a Try Hard.

Um, wow, I don't know what to say, it's like being lectured to by Paulie Shore...on a god damn hockey bored...I'll try harder to be serious about a corporate sports franchise ;)

Oh yah, Luo is a locker room cancer! Let's trade him to dEadmonton for Dubnyk! (<<<<on post topic)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby ukcanuck » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:31 am

Arachnid wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

Um, wow, I don't know what to say, it's like being lectured to by Paulie Shore...on a god damn hockey bored...I'll try harder to be serious about a corporate sports franchise ;)

Oh yah, Luo is a locker room cancer! Let's trade him to dEadmonton for Dubnyk! (<<<<on post topic)

And yet you still manage 40 odd more words :)

thanks for the fish stories btw, I managed to piss off my girlfriend with them, she thinks your an ass too lol
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Arachnid » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:07 am

ukcanuck wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

And yet you still manage 40 odd more words :)

thanks for the fish stories btw, I managed to piss off my girlfriend with them, she thinks your an ass too lol

Hey, half of that is honkey tonk!...er hockey talk....

Glad I could contribute to your ongoing Lore :lol:

Luo sux!
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby RoyalDude » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:28 pm

I think Evander Kane won't last in Winnipeg. The redneck Canadian's of Manitoba there don't seem to like his free spiritedness. He's already feuding with the fans there. Here's a trade, convince Lou to stay, ship Schneider and Booth to Winnipeg. Schneider is familiar with the area, their goaltending sucks huge, they get a redneck hunter in Booth that will please the fans and Moose hunters of Manitoba. Done Deal! And then we get the KKK line Kane, Kesler and Kassian. BRILLIANCE!
RoyalDude
CC Legend

Postby Eddy Punch Clock » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:34 pm

RoyalDude wrote:I think Evander Kane won't last in Winnipeg. The redneck Canadian's of Manitoba there don't seem to like his free spiritedness. He's already feuding with the fans there. Here's a trade, convince Lou to stay, ship Schneider and Booth to Winnipeg. Schneider is familiar with the area, their goaltending sucks huge, they get a redneck hunter in Booth that will please the fans and Moose hunters of Manitoba. Done Deal! And then we get the KKK line Kane, Kesler and Kassian. BRILLIANCE!

Tim Thomas approves this message.
2011..... the one that got away.
Eddy Punch Clock
CC 1st Team All-Star

PreviousNext

Return to Canucks Corner Chat