GDT: Feb 9 - Flame-outs @ Canucks 7:00 PM -CBC

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Feb 9 - Flame-outs @ Canucks 7:00 PM -CBC

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds wrote: Nice try at deflecting there RD.....fact is you just got well and truly owned by uk.

Flip flop. Flip flop. Flip flop......

:roll:
LOL...what is this Bully Beat Down, Smack Down? However, you are right, Mëds, at first I thought I was truly handed my lunch, truly Punked, truly shit canned, truly ass whooped, but at the end of the day, I was truly owned.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Potatoe1 wrote:
coco_canuck wrote: The big test for him will come if there is an injury to a left-handed D in the top 4.

Can he handle tough minutes?
If Garrison or Hamhuis are injured Edler will move over and Tanev will move up.

If Edler or Bieksa get hurt Tanev moves up.

Thats why despite his improved play, BOOTH will still get bought out this summer.
Fixed that for you Potatoe
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

sagebrush wrote:There's been cowtown talk about how Hartley's brand of flames hockey is more fun to watch.

It was tonight. :mrgreen:
That is good :lol:
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

ukcanuck wrote:The thing about Booth is that he was recovering from a nasty concussion when we got him which we all know can take an entire year (or never) for some players to get back to their pre concussion level of play; and if you were to judge any Canuck by their play last season not many would come out very favourably. In other words, the sample size is just too small to make a decision on Booths value as a player.

As a person, he's a bear baiting, redneck, bible thumping Christian so I can see why some* want to throw him under the bus but then there are more publicly God fearing players (Ballard) to throw under there with him ... oh wait, Ballard's having a turn around this year isn"t he? hmm maybe there is something to this prayer thing?

* I learnt this trick from Blob, by saying "some" I can get away with not directly accusing RD of being a hypocrite by changing his mind about Ballard even though he publicly said his Faith is what brought him through the dark times last year :)
Yeah. Faith. But in what? God, Jesus, Allah, higher power or family. Does NOT matter as long as it works I guess, because, .....here it comes........wait for it "faith without works is dead". You can see why it did not go into the joke thread, and I just got to apologize as bad puns are my weakness. In addition to being a Canuck fan since forever that is. Women too now that I think on it. Booze, drugs, bad language.....maybe I am selling myself short. I got a lot of them weaknesses :(
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

damonberryman wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:The thing about Booth is that he was recovering from a nasty concussion when we got him which we all know can take an entire year (or never) for some players to get back to their pre concussion level of play; and if you were to judge any Canuck by their play last season not many would come out very favourably. In other words, the sample size is just too small to make a decision on Booths value as a player.

As a person, he's a bear baiting, redneck, bible thumping Christian so I can see why some* want to throw him under the bus but then there are more publicly God fearing players (Ballard) to throw under there with him ... oh wait, Ballard's having a turn around this year isn"t he? hmm maybe there is something to this prayer thing?

* I learnt this trick from Blob, by saying "some" I can get away with not directly accusing RD of being a hypocrite by changing his mind about Ballard even though he publicly said his Faith is what brought him through the dark times last year :)
Yeah. Faith. But in what? God, Jesus, Allah, higher power or family. Does NOT matter as long as it works I guess, because, .....here it comes........wait for it "faith without works is dead". You can see why it did not go into the joke thread, and I just got to apologize as bad puns are my weakness. In addition to being a Canuck fan since forever that is. Women too now that I think on it. Booze, drugs, bad language.....maybe I am selling myself short. I got a lot of them weaknesses :(
so really damonberryman...are you saying you are human?
Atheism is a non-prophet organization. :wink:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

damonberryman wrote:

You could add Grammar and Punctuation,
But you should add that.
I can't, I regularly beat the shit out of the english language and reader's eyes...

edit: btw Ballard mentioned God and his wife...interchangeable for some I guess :)
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

ukcanuck wrote:
damonberryman wrote:

But you should add that.
I can't, I regularly beat the shit out of the english language and reader's eyes...

edit: btw Ballard mentioned God and his wife...interchangeable for some I guess :)
Listen UK..this is the same poster that used to post all one sentence all one paragraph, that went on forever. he needs to be cut some slack as he is trying very hard. :wink:
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

rats19 wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:
damonberryman wrote: Yeah. Faith. But in what? God, Jesus, Allah, higher power or family. Does NOT matter as long as it works I guess, because, .....here it comes........wait for it "faith without works is dead". You can see why it did not go into the joke thread, and I just got to apologize as bad puns are my weakness. In addition to being a Canuck fan since forever that is. Women too now that I think on it. Booze, drugs, bad language.....maybe I am selling myself short. I got a lot of them weaknesses :(
But you should add that.

Listen UK..this is the same poster that used to post all one sentence all one paragraph, that went on forever. he needs to be cut some slack as he is trying very hard. :wink:
Thats true... consider the slack cut :)
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

rats19 wrote:Rd its really very simple..us half full glassers...hate our tither dampened
tither?
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

damonberryman wrote:
rats19 wrote:Rd its really very simple..us half full glassers...hate our tither dampened
tither?
new word...means rose colored joyous glasses wearing..

you gettin me back? :wink:
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

rats19 wrote:
damonberryman wrote:
tither?

you gettin me back? :wink:
Back at Ya :)

Thanks for having my back on teh puctuation gig. I AMTRYINGveryHardnot to be stoopid,but i did menshun drugs andbooze didinot. ;)
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

you gettin me back? :wink
Back at Ya :)

Thanks for having my back on teh puctuation gig. I AMTRYINGveryHardnot to be stoopid,but i did menshun drugs andbooze didinot. ;)
binder dundat 8-)