Wife of Dominic Moore passes away, 32

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Wife of Dominic Moore passes away, 32

Post by Hockey Widow »

The only HW the Canucks need
Per
MVP
MVP

Re: Wife of Dominic Moore passes away, 32

Post by Per »

Sad. Any kids?
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Per wrote:
Sad. Any kids?

Don't know, but yes it is very sad when anyone so young passes away.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

It is sad when anyone passes.

Then we move on.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

It is very sad . RIP.... Cancer has ravaged my family , but to lose someone so young is a real shitty thing.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

my close friend and the fellow that I posted a pic of waaay back in the day of me pounding on him at a canucks game..he is a flames fan.. just had the C beast come back with a vengence..not looking good at all.. if I find out they actually have a cure and the pharma's are not allowing it to pass FDA or whatever...I think a couple of AK's and a visit to board meeting might be in order...this is one our beloved strangelove should inquire about..
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
BurningBeard
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BurningBeard »

rats19 wrote:if I find out they actually have a cure and the pharma's are not allowing it to pass FDA or whatever...I think a couple of AK's and a visit to board meeting might be in order...
You're desperately needed in the Conspiracy Theory thread.
Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

rats19 wrote:my close friend .. just had the C beast come back with a vengence..not looking good at all.
From my experience, whatever happens, I hope it happens quickly.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

he is fighting to the end.....
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Cancer is a bitch.So sad to hear of someone as young as her losing to this disease. Our family has recently had to battle the big C and so far we have been fortunate. Please everybody on this board dont delay getting tested no matter how old you are.
porp
CC Veteran

Post by porp »

Cancer treatment in Canada, ime, has been pretty damned good. Once the whole "wait 3 months for a test," wait "3 more months for another test," &c., once the province has your doctor's diagnosis of that particular cancer, then things get done really fast. I really think that, for certain specific cancers, BC is one of the best places for it to be detected and dealt with.

Dad finally got a final diagnosis of multiple myeloma and the treatment and everything went into hyperdrive. Was enrolled into a study (didn't get the experimental drugs) and everything was paid for. Pharmaceutical company coverage ended, but the Provincial (over Federal!, I think) I *think* that if one has a great liaison quality of life maintaining medications are easily accessible by Canadians.

Anyway, there's zero chance of my folks losing the condo that they downsized to - out of "why do we need such a bigassed place? and shoveling snow is seriously a PITA."
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

No offense to Dominic Moore's wife but I am sure that every member in here has lost a family member to Cancer, lost my Dad to it 3 years ago. I don't know, I just find this posting a bit baffling, like why post it? Truly sad for her and Dominic but um, I don't know, maybe next time post about someone you actually knew personally that was lost to cancer.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:No offense to Dominic Moore's wife but I am sure that every member in here has lost a family member to Cancer, lost my Dad to it 3 years ago. I don't know, I just find this posting a bit baffling, like why post it? Truly sad for her and Dominic but um, I don't know, maybe next time post about someone you actually knew personally that was lost to cancer.
If you lost your dad to the big c you should be a bit more sympathetic. D Moore is a hockey player after all and it's a hockey forum .

I have lost 4 grandparents, two inlaws, a buddy to brain cancer and my mom has breast cancer and my dad has prostate cancer. I am no bleeding heart but i sure as hell won't shit on someone who wants to post this here . :evil:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Well, lets see. I have lost a sister to breast cancer, a brother to lung cancer and a father to pancreatic cancer. There, is that any more hockey worthy. As to why I posted it I guess just because it was "hockey" related. I guess as much as Brian Burke's son passing was "hockey" related. Seems to me there were no objections to that one being bandied about.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I don't know I guess, not sure what the hell I am going on about, no offense to Mrs Moore, but shit loads of people are dropping like flies to cancer, not sure what makes her case more profound than the average joe, is that wrong for me to say. Maybe I'm bitter for watching my old man rot on his death bed to 90 lbs after a 6 month long battle with Leukemia.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau