Wolves on TV

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Fred
CC Legend

Wolves on TV

Post by Fred »

Tonight sportsnet1 5pm Vcr time any one interested
cheers
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Wolves on TV

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Thanks Fred I forgot about the game tonight
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

Thank God it's on SN 1 so I can watch it here in the east! Lookin forward to seeing what Kassian, Friesen and Archibald do on the ice tonight.

Anybody got that link to watch Wolves games online?
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

Lancer wrote:Thank God it's on SN 1 so I can watch it here in the east! Lookin forward to seeing what Kassian, Friesen and Archibald do on the ice tonight.

Anybody got that link to watch Wolves games online?

Uncle Dans legs gave me this link I haven't tried it yet but he tells me all the AHL games on on here

edit: no links

...the EU games
cheers
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Fred wrote:Tonight sportsnet1 5pm Vcr time any one interested
Zeke played a pretty good game tonight. Used his body well, and a couple of good hits. But, I wasn't impressed with his, or the Wolves overall effort.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

Tciso wrote:
Fred wrote:Tonight sportsnet1 5pm Vcr time any one interested
Zeke played a pretty good game tonight. Used his body well, and a couple of good hits. But, I wasn't impressed with his, or the Wolves overall effort.

John Garrison said much the same, he has to play every shift like it's his last and he doesn't. The winning goal was against the Connauton/Tanev pairing they looked brain dead. I thought the best player was Archibald. When a player like Kostanis shines it make the rest appear pretty bad. Not a good effort IMO
cheers
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Who the fuck is John Garrison ?

Kassian's play is for sure in and out but the dude has talent. helen Keller could have scored Archibald's goal with the feed Kassian gave him.

Why on EARTH should ZK play every shift like its his last ? He will make the show and he will at worst be a third liner. I don't want to see him wrecking his body finishing every single fucking hit. Not sure how much hockey you've played Fred but it hurts to deliver and take a hit.
Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Who the fuck is John Garrison ?

Kassian's play is for sure in and out but the dude has talent. helen Keller could have scored Archibald's goal with the feed Kassian gave him.

Why on EARTH should ZK play every shift like its his last ? He will make the show and he will at worst be a third liner. I don't want to see him wrecking his body finishing every single fucking hit. Not sure how much hockey you've played Fred but it hurts to deliver and take a hit.
Garrett.

Archibald did drive the net which is an aspect that is often missing from 'Nucks players. I believe he's tied with Kassian with 6 goals except he's got his in 11 games where as Kassian has taken 26 games, maybe Kassian could do a Helen Kellar a little more often. As for hitting of course it takes a lot of energy, that's why you work out it also takes a degree of skill. Remember the Gradin/Smyl/Fraser line. Smyl made an art form of hitting Fraser never had the timing and generally ended up slamming into the boards. If you don't play every shift like it's your last some one else will. It's a choice thing. Kassian has not estabilished himself IMO and has to get a lot more serious about his consistency. The coach took him to task, Gillis has asked for more consistency. Too many times you don't notice him. Think if you're the coach...are you confident you're going to get a good shift out of him or not. If he's this inconsistent I'm not thinking AV is going to be drooling over him and it won't be AV's fault. He has a choice of his own to make. It's why management in Buffalo cut him loose. Sure he still has time, he's 21 lets hope he gets it soon
cheers
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Fred....how many assists does Archibald have ??

I'll give you a hint it's a nice round number.

As i said hitting ( both giving and taking a hit) takes a fuck of a lot out of a guy. If a guy can get three hits a game , he would likely place top 10 in the NHL. Is that not good enough for you ?? As far as i know Kassian is on pace for 50 + points, 180 PIM an even +/- and over 200 hits on a shitty team with literally nobody to play with and a coach that doesn't seem to know his ass from a hole in the ground.

The kid is inconsistent for sure but he is still a fucking kid and outside of he and Nicklas Jensen I don't see anyone else in the orgnaization who projects to play on the top 2 lines in the next two seasons.

I guess every board needs people who are completely negative. The dude was once a positive fella who was pretty chill, but now it's like he goes to bed every night a bitter little man.