Roberto, Jarome, Vincent and Joe

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Roberto, Jarome, Vincent and Joe

Postby Strangelove » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Southern_Canuck wrote:der Fehr does not approve of this thread. And he goes on to point out:

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."

"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."

(der Fehr, "I hope players didn't read that.")

"Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless."

(der Fehr, "There, that'll get them riled up.")

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

"Great liars are also great magicians. "

(der Fehr, "Hahaha, and I'm Doug Henning.")

"I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few."

(der Fehr, "Those evil owners won't pay us what we're worth...! (pay no attention to the much lower player wages in all other professional hockey leagues)."

S_C

____
The Ring Leader
Strangelove
CC Legend

Postby Blob Mckenzie » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Interesting that guys like Hamrlik and Umberger have broken rank a bit here and criticized Fehr. Good to see a couple guys with testicles speaking up .
Tell me how my ass tastes.
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend

Postby RoyalDude » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Southern_Canuck wrote:der Fehr does not approve of this thread. And he goes on to point out:

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."

"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."

"Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless."

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

(der Fehr, "Those evil owners won't pay us what we're worth...! (pay no attention to the much lower player wages in all other professional hockey leagues)."

S_C

LOL, I loved that scene in Dr Strangelove, that and George C Scott losing his mind to paranoia at the round table.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
RoyalDude
CC Legend

Postby Blob Mckenzie » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:26 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Strangelove wrote:

S_C

LOL, I loved that scene in canuckscorner, that and Bikerdude losing his mind to paranoia at the round table.
Tell me how my ass tastes.
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend

Postby Strangelove » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:28 pm

____
The Ring Leader
Strangelove
CC Legend

Postby Topper » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Previous

Return to Canucks Corner Chat