Roberto, Jarome, Vincent and Joe

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Roberto, Jarome, Vincent and Joe

Post by Strangelove »

Southern_Canuck wrote:der Fehr does not approve of this thread. And he goes on to point out:

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."

"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."

(der Fehr, "I hope players didn't read that.")

"Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless."

(der Fehr, "There, that'll get them riled up.")

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

"Great liars are also great magicians. "

(der Fehr, "Hahaha, and I'm Doug Henning.")

"I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few."

(der Fehr, "Those evil owners won't pay us what we're worth...! (pay no attention to the much lower player wages in all other professional hockey leagues)."

S_C
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Interesting that guys like Hamrlik and Umberger have broken rank a bit here and criticized Fehr. Good to see a couple guys with testicles speaking up .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote:
Southern_Canuck wrote:der Fehr does not approve of this thread. And he goes on to point out:

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."

"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."

"Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless."

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

(der Fehr, "Those evil owners won't pay us what we're worth...! (pay no attention to the much lower player wages in all other professional hockey leagues)."

S_C
LOL, I loved that scene in Dr Strangelove, that and George C Scott losing his mind to paranoia at the round table.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:
Strangelove wrote:

S_C
LOL, I loved that scene in canuckscorner, that and Bikerdude losing his mind to paranoia at the round table.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.