US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Arachnid
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: US Erection 12

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:
Arachnid wrote: I kissed a lesbian and I liked it....Dockers, I actually want the Mormon (more man? mitmoron? :look: ).... it's the only way the revolution will happen.
Funny, I want the Moron to win cuz it's the only way Armageddon will happen. :drink:

Might as well get it over with amirite? :mex:
AhmaGetItOn!

Everyone will get their just deserts...the christians will go to heaven & hell, muslims & jews will go to heaven (only one will get 1000 virgins the other gets an ugly bitch no-sex wife to tag along), buddhists will finally be one and us pagans will be left all alone to fcuk around and rebuild whats left....it's a win, win, win, win all around...works for me Docareenno...see we CAN all get along 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Arachnid
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Arachnid »

Heh, LOVE IT!

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/e ... a_11062012

Also, our moron has a point...ban party politics, what's next after Democracy and Capitalism?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/11/05 ... bbc-panel/

Fun times!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Invest in green ink.

The incumbent's only skills are a warm friendly smile and the ability to run a printing press.

When the Federal Reserve, funded by the printing presses of the Treasury, holds the largest piece of the US national debt pie, there will be a big Fall and a deep freeze before there is any al a mode on the menu.

Seems like the 47% Mitt identified won the 15 urban centres needed for Barak Osama to take the electoral college. But then when those 47% are not required to have picture ID to sign their ballots...........they may as well have elected a Kenyan.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Arachnid
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Arachnid »

Topper wrote:Invest in green ink.

The incumbent's only skills are a warm friendly smile and the ability to run a printing press.

When the Federal Reserve, funded by the printing presses of the Treasury, holds the largest piece of the US national debt pie, there will be a big Fall and a deep freeze before there is any al a mode on the menu.

Seems like the 47% Mitt identified won the 15 urban centres needed for Barak Osama to take the electoral college. But then when those 47% are not required to have picture ID to sign their ballots...........they may as well have elected a Kenyan.
Postpone the zombie apocalypse for 4 years...look likes it gonna be a slow burn to black....at least they can blame da Dems when the Fed hit's the wall like a bag'oshit on fire...course, we all know the 80's Reganomics is where it all started to fly...only recourse is for the left & right to kiss & make up...

8-)
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Arachnid wrote:

Postpone the zombie apocalypse for 4 years...look likes it gonna be a slow burn to black....at least they can blame da Dems when the Fed hit's the wall like a bag'oshit on fire...course, we all know the 80's Reganomics is where it all started to fly...only recourse is for the left & right to kiss & make up...

8-)
Same sex marriage :shock:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

FUCKIN KENYONS!! :evil:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Arachnid wrote: ...only recourse is for the left & right to kiss & make up...

____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:

FUCKIN KENYONS!! :evil:
No, screw the Keynesians!

;)
Arachnid
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Arachnid »

ukcanuck wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

8-)
Same sex marriage :shock:
Don't forget recreational usage..

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

:hmmm:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

(wasn't sure if I had completely made my point yet)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:(wasn't sure if I had completely made my point yet)
Nope, sorry still don't get it...are you inviting me over for a chicken dinner? Tandori?

What's up doc? 8-)
Last edited by Arachnid on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Wascawy wabbit...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

I think It's safe to say I speak for all Europeans, that we are happy to see Obama win another term.

The last republican in the White House started two wars and dug the US into a financial hole so deep it spiralled into a global recession. The longer we can stay away from a repeat of that, the better.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Per wrote:I think It's safe to say I speak for all Europeans, that we are happy to see Obama win another term.

The last republican in the White House started two wars and dug the US into a financial hole so deep it spiralled into a global recession. The longer we can stay away from a repeat of that, the better.
Most Canadians feel this way. Minus the Afghan war, which was a just and noble war.

Obama's shine, as a great orator, has worn off. But his policies ring true an make sense to a vast majority of Canadians.

It's too bad that America has become a corporatocracy. The downward spiral will continue, because (aside from some social policies) both parties are the same.