Chara has a Vancouver Accent (Cheap Thoat Diary)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

caseycandaele
AHL Prospect

Chara has a Vancouver Accent (Cheap Thoat Diary)

Post by caseycandaele »

Don't know if y'all have been reading this Cheap Throat series (The Diary of a Locked-Out NHLer). Funny. Total BS, I believe, but funny. Bit today about Chara having a Vancouver accent. Check it:
1:12PM — Which reminds me, wanna know something weird? Zdeno Chara ain’t got no accent. Like, none. Sounds like he’s from fucking Vancouver. Oh, sure, on the TV and shit he’s all Russian or Czech or Polish or whatever, and all “Like team for long playoffs. My shot hard. I hope Pacioretty no be dead”. But in a scrum and shit, it’s gone. Freaked me out the first time. Think he uses it to throw guys off. Won him a Norris, I guess.
http://thebarnstormer.com/cheap-throat- ... er-day-22/
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Chara has a Vancouver Accent (Cheap Thoat Diary)

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

It's kinda funny how you have chosen a username of a former scrub ball player from the late 80's.

Good on ya.

As an asside I was looking at hfboards canucks the other day and a poster there seems a little familiar. His avatar is Roberto Luongo with a turban and he posts some reallllllly retarded shit. Henrik to Daniel I believe is his handle.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Fred
CC Legend

Re: Chara has a Vancouver Accent (Cheap Thoat Diary)

Post by Fred »

Blob atleast your shit and my shit is genuine
cheers