SEL or KHL anyone?

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9361
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by Topper » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Tciso wrote:Thanks for the amazing update everyone on where we can watch KHL games !!!!!
Coming to an airport morgue near you.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
coco_canuck
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 966
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by coco_canuck » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Topper wrote: Coming to an airport morgue near you.
Taking one for the league.

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3352
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by ukcanuck » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Tciso wrote:Thanks for the amazing update everyone on where we can watch KHL games !!!!!
Me old dad watches a russian network (RT) on telus' sat box that has KHL hilights but I don't know if they broadcast games otherwise it's easy to live stream on the Internet. The gambling sites broadcast fukkin near everything

Lol it's still plane wrong tops and I ain't forgot neither

dbr
CC Legend
Posts: 3047
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by dbr » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Tciso wrote:Thanks for the amazing update everyone on where we can watch KHL games !!!!!
Hey, we're here to help:

http://bit.ly/Rl45Ne

User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1583
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by Tciso » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:52 am

dbr wrote:
Tciso wrote:Thanks for the amazing update everyone on where we can watch KHL games !!!!!
Hey, we're here to help:

http://bit.ly/Rl45Ne
Love it. Sarcastic, yet useful.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3193
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by Per » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:14 pm

The SEL teams have agreed to not bring in any NHLers, the daft bastards. :evil:

There is actually an investigation going on over whether this amounts to collusion. If the authorities decide that it does, teams may have to reevaluate their stance.

The Swedish second tier league Allsvenskan (aka the SHA) will however accept players.
Patrik Berglund has already signed with his old team Västerås.

Not sure if this link works outside of Sweden, but it's a show that shows highlights from the SEL games.

http://www.svtplay.se/hockeykvall
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1583
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by Tciso » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:57 am

If I was Global TV, I would be trying my hardest to get some damned hockey on. They could make a killing, imo if they were the only game in town.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!

User avatar
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:09 pm
Contact:

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by Tiger » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:34 pm

hmmm a smart promoter could put together a " 40 years later" Summit series.. or .. KHL All stars vs NHL Millionaires?

But in the meantime .. going to game tomorrow.. Victoria Royals/Giants.. at least its good hockey.. not great but good :)
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice

User avatar
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:12 am
Location: in the ainus

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by the Dogsalmon » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:36 am

Tiger wrote:hmmm a smart promoter could put together a " 40 years later" Summit series.. or .. KHL All stars vs NHL Millionaires?

But in the meantime .. going to game tomorrow.. Victoria Royals/Giants.. at least its good hockey.. not great but good :)

its gonna be a Victoria win...see ya there...

User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1583
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by Tciso » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 am

Just heard on the local radio that the KHL is broadcasting games on ESPN-3. I encourage everyone to watch as many games as possible, and let the owners and players know that the NHL ain't the only game in town :)
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8132
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by rats19 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:34 am

Tciso wrote:Just heard on the local radio that the KHL is broadcasting games on ESPN-3. I encourage everyone to watch as many games as possible, and let the owners and players know that the NHL ain't the only game in town :)
we will show them bastards... :sly:
You are who you hang with.....

User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1583
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by Tciso » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:03 pm

rats19 wrote:
Tciso wrote:Just heard on the local radio that the KHL is broadcasting games on ESPN-3. I encourage everyone to watch as many games as possible, and let the owners and players know that the NHL ain't the only game in town :)
we will show them bastards... :sly:
encourage everyone you know to watch the games. Make ESPN some money, and piss off the owners and players.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!

User avatar
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:09 pm
Contact:

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by Tiger » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Tciso wrote:
rats19 wrote:
Tciso wrote:Just heard on the local radio that the KHL is broadcasting games on ESPN-3. I encourage everyone to watch as many games as possible, and let the owners and players know that the NHL ain't the only game in town :)
we will show them bastards... :sly:
encourage everyone you know to watch the games. Make ESPN some money, and piss off the owners and players.
Fair enough :) they have pissed me off enough.. This winter I will be watching KHL and Victoria Royals then watching and coaching the worst hockey team in maybe the worst league in the world.. the Pelican Flyers of the Thai International World Hockey League :).. but its fun !
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3193
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: SEL or KHL anyone?

Post by Per » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Hockeyligan.se is a good site if you want to follow the SEL.

Here is a blog in English: http://www.hockeyligan.se/blog/5/
If you scroll down there are two articles about Jason Krog.

And if you want highlights from the games, this is where you go:
http://www.elitserienplay.se/
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

Post Reply