Evander Kane

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ClamRussel
CC Legend

Re: Evander Kane

Post by ClamRussel »

RoyalDude wrote:
the Dogsalmon wrote:
ODB wrote:I HATE Winnipeg. Its gotta be the worst city in Canada. Their downtown is a cesspool. I was there on business about a year and a half ago. We were at very expensive downtown hotel. We were in the hotel restaurant having a breakfast meeting and I was sitting beside the window. At like 9:15 am I notice a drunk Indian guy staggering up the sidewalk. We're having a coffee waiting for our breakfast to come discussing a business deal we're putting together and this scum can't hardly walk. He gets right up beside us and throws up on the sidewalk! Yep, welcome to Winnipeg... fucking shit hole!

thats a standard morning in the Cowichan Valley...ODB is spoiled living in Saskatoon...
What are the beaches like in Saskatoon? I've never been.
Almost as good as Vancouver. You want beaches? ...try Australia.
"Once a King, always a King" -Mike Murphy
Fred
CC Legend

Post by Fred »

ClamRussel wrote:Almost as good as Vancouver. You want beaches? ...try Australia.
Love Hunters Beach in Newcastle, shark free, 10pm a couple of cool ones and cook a couple of dogs, accompanied by some great Sheilagh :D memories.

I was in Sydney when the last Bondi Beach Tram ran :D
cheers
ClamRussel
CC Legend

Post by ClamRussel »

Fred wrote:
ClamRussel wrote:Almost as good as Vancouver. You want beaches? ...try Australia.
Love Hunters Beach in Newcastle, shark free, 10pm a couple of cool ones and cook a couple of dogs, accompanied by some great Sheilagh :D memories.

I was in Sydney when the last Bondi Beach Tram ran :D
+1 Fred!
"Once a King, always a King" -Mike Murphy