CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Re: CC Random thread

Postby ukcanuck » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:Dude, you be better off trying to beat Doc over the head with what you know about hockey rather than what you know about religion. Its almost like everything you know about the subject of christianity you learned from reading the bathroom walls at the Dufferin Hotel. :D


fyp

much better
User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: CC Random thread

Postby the Dogsalmon » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:28 pm

it really is a goddamn mongoloid farm...
User avatar
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:12 am
Location: in the ainus

Re: CC Random thread

Postby RoyalDude » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 pm

ukcanuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Per wrote:


So, you do believe in evolution? :o


Woops, did Doc just pull a Jimmy Swaggart and sinned? "I have sinned against you my lord" :cry: :cry: :cry:

holy crap, its like i don't even know where to begin...

Per, evolution and creation are not mutually exclusive, clearly natural selection is at work everywhere in nature as we speak, however it neither proves nor disproves whether or not the universe is a product of design or random chance.
Personally id like to know how many big bangs and how many universes would have to happen before one accidentally came into existence with all the right circumstances to support life on at least this planet. the number has to be astronomically huge... :mrgreen:

Dude, you be better off trying to beat Doc over the head with what you know about hockey rather than what you know about religion. Its almost like everything you know about the subject of christianity you learned from reading the watchtower in the dentist's office. :D


Whoa, whoa, whoa easy their big fella...no need to get all righteous on my ass. It wasn't watchtower I learned my shite from when it comes to the christian folk, it was those many, many Sunday Mornings nursing the weekend hangover with some slow bake ganja crashed on the couch watching Ernest Angely healing devilish diseases out of people. "HEAL! In the name of Jesus" Then after that it was watching Bob Ross painting happy little clouds with his puddy knife.

Image


Image
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4714
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: CC Random thread

Postby ukcanuck » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:07 pm

the Dogsalmon wrote:it really is a goddamn mongoloid farm...

Dog its a clown show and you are drivin the little fire engine DDDDD deedle eee ddddd
User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: CC Random thread

Postby ukcanuck » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:15 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa easy their big fella...no need to get all righteous on my ass. It wasn't watchtower I learned my shite from when it comes to the christian folk, it was those many, many Sunday Mornings nursing the weekend hangover with some slow bake ganja crashed on the couch watching Ernest Angely healing devilish diseases out of people. "HEAL! In the name of Jesus" Then after that it was watching Bob Ross painting happy little clouds with his puddy knife.

Image


Image


Thats my point exactly,
User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: CC Random thread

Postby Arachnid » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:41 am

ukcanuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Per wrote:


So, you do believe in evolution? :o


Woops, did Doc just pull a Jimmy Swaggart and sinned? "I have sinned against you my lord" :cry: :cry: :cry:

holy crap, its like i don't even know where to begin...

Per, evolution and creation are not mutually exclusive, clearly natural selection is at work everywhere in nature as we speak, however it neither proves nor disproves whether or not the universe is a product of design or random chance.
Personally id like to know how many big bangs and how many universes would have to happen before one accidentally came into existence with all the right circumstances to support life on at least this planet. the number has to be astronomically huge... :mrgreen:

Dude, you be better off trying to beat Doc over the head with what you know about hockey rather than what you know about religion. Its almost like everything you know about the subject of christianity you learned from reading the watchtower in the dentist's office. :D


Christianity ain't the dominant religion in the world anymore, there's a new guy in town...Mo!...why you monkeys gotta beat each other over the head with your (self-edit 8-) ) [family members] is a testament to de-evolution.
Image


Maybe science and religion are one in the same, both right...just ask....



Image


At least Prometheus had it right :P
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 5224
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: CC Random thread

Postby Topper » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:09 am

Bob Ross was Da Man
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: CC Random thread

Postby ODB » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:25 am

Arachnid wrote:At least Prometheus had it right :P


I heard a certain someone jumped off a tall bridge because he heard a different certain someone was going to make a squeekwil to Prometheus. Can't say I blame the guy, that movie sucked!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: CC Random thread

Postby the Dogsalmon » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:51 am

ukcanuck wrote:
the Dogsalmon wrote:it really is a goddamn mongoloid farm...

Dog its a clown show and you are drivin the little fire engine DDDDD deedle eee ddddd



i always wanted to do that...
User avatar
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:12 am
Location: in the ainus

Re: CC Random thread

Postby RoyalDude » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:47 pm

ukcanuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa easy their big fella...no need to get all righteous on my ass. It wasn't watchtower I learned my shite from when it comes to the christian folk, it was those many, many Sunday Mornings nursing the weekend hangover with some slow bake ganja crashed on the couch watching Ernest Angely healing devilish diseases out of people. "HEAL! In the name of Jesus" Then after that it was watching Bob Ross painting happy little clouds with his puddy knife.

Image


Image


Thats my point exactly,


Dude, if I had known you had the mysteries of the universe solved I would have given you the respect you deserve. Curious, did you die and come back or something? Interested to know how you have solved the big mystery.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4714
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: CC Random thread

Postby ukcanuck » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:37 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Dude, if I had known you had the mysteries of the universe solved I would have given you the respect you deserve. Curious, did you die and come back or something? Interested to know how you have solved the big mystery.

I haven't solved squat, I can't prove the existence of God anymore than you can, I'm a dumbass hockey fan like everyone else...probably more dumbass than most.
What I do know however, is that you don't know shit about Christianity in particular and religion in general and it shows. You put people down for their beliefs when you don't even know what those beliefs are.
Some of the comments you have made about Christians in the past year since the Canuck's traded for Booth and he publicly praised Jesus for his good fortune has been as ridiculous as telling Farhan Lalji he is an Arab. seriously, you need to get your hatreds and prejudices straight.
Sorry I am just saying ...
User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: CC Random thread

Postby RoyalDude » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:38 pm

ukcanuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Dude, if I had known you had the mysteries of the universe solved I would have given you the respect you deserve. Curious, did you die and come back or something? Interested to know how you have solved the big mystery.

I haven't solved squat, I can't prove the existence of God anymore than you can, I'm a dumbass hockey fan like everyone else...probably more dumbass than most.
What I do know however, is that you don't know shit about Christianity in particular and religion in general and it shows. You put people down for their beliefs when you don't even know what those beliefs are.
Some of the comments you have made about Christians in the past year since the Canuck's traded for Booth and he publicly praised Jesus for his good fortune has been as ridiculous as telling Farhan Lalji he is an Arab. seriously, you need to get your hatreds and prejudices straight.
Sorry I am just saying ...


Hey dude, seriously the Christians can dish it out with the best of them, ie Doc Strangelove the king of racial joking but for some reason, when you say something about the Christians they get their panties in a bunch. Man up, UK, all religions get dished, the jews, the catholics, muslims etc., it's about fucking time the hillbilly Anglo Saxon inbreeding Christians suck it up and take it as well, if not, then stop fucking dishing it about other religions and races. Or in other words, 'Practice what ya Preach for christ sakes'
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4714
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: CC Random thread

Postby ODB » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:55 pm

RoyalDude wrote:Hey dude, seriously the Christians can dish it out with the best of them, ie Doc Strangelove the king of racial joking but for some reason, when you say something about the Christians they get their panties in a bunch. Man up, UK, all religions get dished, the jews, the catholics, muslims etc., it's about fucking time the hillbilly Anglo Saxon inbreeding Christians suck it up and take it as well, if not, then stop fucking dishing it about other religions and races. Or in other words, 'Practice what ya Preach for christ sakes'


Or you could "man up" and admit what all this Christian hate speech has really been about. You're flaming Strangelove on every board on this site. Why not come out and go after Doc straight on instead of attacking Christians as a whole? If you did you would likely (not a guarantee though) not look like suck a total moron because as ukcanuck said, you don't know shit about Christianity in particular and religion in genera!

So just get to it already...

Or better yet, get OVER it already! :wink:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: CC Random thread

Postby RoyalDude » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:00 pm

ODB wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Hey dude, seriously the Christians can dish it out with the best of them, ie Doc Strangelove the king of racial joking but for some reason, when you say something about the Christians they get their panties in a bunch. Man up, UK, all religions get dished, the jews, the catholics, muslims etc., it's about fucking time the hillbilly Anglo Saxon inbreeding Christians suck it up and take it as well, if not, then stop fucking dishing it about other religions and races. Or in other words, 'Practice what ya Preach for christ sakes'


Or you could "man up" and admit what all this Italian hate speech has really been about. You're flaming RoyalDude on every board on this site. Why not come out and go after RD straight on instead of attacking Italians as a whole? If you did you would likely (not a guarantee though) not look like suck a total moron because as ukcanuck said, you don't know shit about Italy in particular and Italians in genera!

So just get to it already...

Or better yet, get OVER it already! :wink:


FYP
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4714
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: CC Random thread

Postby ukcanuck » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:11 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Dude, if I had known you had the mysteries of the universe solved I would have given you the respect you deserve. Curious, did you die and come back or something? Interested to know how you have solved the big mystery.

I haven't solved squat, I can't prove the existence of God anymore than you can, I'm a dumbass hockey fan like everyone else...probably more dumbass than most.
What I do know however, is that you don't know shit about Christianity in particular and religion in general and it shows. You put people down for their beliefs when you don't even know what those beliefs are.
Some of the comments you have made about Christians in the past year since the Canuck's traded for Booth and he publicly praised Jesus for his good fortune has been as ridiculous as telling Farhan Lalji he is an Arab. seriously, you need to get your hatreds and prejudices straight.
Sorry I am just saying ...


Hey dude, seriously the Christians can dish it out with the best of them, ie Doc Strangelove the king of racial joking but for some reason, when you say something about the Christians they get their panties in a bunch. Man up, UK, all religions get dished, the jews, the catholics, muslims etc., it's about fucking time the hillbilly Anglo Saxon inbreeding Christians suck it up and take it as well, if not, then stop fucking dishing it about other religions and races. Or in other words, 'Practice what ya Preach for christ sakes'


Hey diss who you like I don't care and I can take it when you slam my religion and race, I love a good catholic joke even ones about the pope and alter boys , whatever, but at least get it right, there is no such thing as an hill billy anglo saxon, check out Wikipedia at least...

"Hillbilly is a term referring to certain people who dwell in rural, mountainous areas of the United States, primarily Appalachia but also the Ozarks. Owing to its strongly stereotypical connotations, the term is frequently considered derogatory, and so is usually [ONLY] offensive to those Americans of Appalachian heritage. "

and

"The term Anglo-Saxon is used by some historians to designate the Germanic tribes who invaded and settled the south and east of Britain beginning in the early 5th century and the period from their creation of the English nation up to the Norman conquest. " Brits today are no more Anglo Saxon that Mexicans are Aztecs

While Hill billies are generally Protestant Christian most likely Baptist, Anglo Saxons however were only nominally Christian and had to be converted by the sword and the norman conquest..

and
.
Inbreeding is not acceptable in any religion (other than among Calgary Flames fans of course)

As for Christians slamming other religions, thats another generalisation on your part. But around here, on this site, the only consistent "dishing" against any religion I've seen is by you

anyway just stick to hockey you sound smarter when you do


(Did I just say that?)
User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest