CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Re: CC Random thread

Post by ukcanuck »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
ukcanuck wrote: Dude, you be better off trying to beat Doc over the head with what you know about hockey rather than what you know about religion. Its almost like everything you know about the subject of christianity you learned from reading the bathroom walls at the Dufferin Hotel. :D
fyp
much better
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Dogsalmon »

it really is a goddamn mongoloid farm...
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

ukcanuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Per wrote:

So, you do believe in evolution? :o
Woops, did Doc just pull a Jimmy Swaggart and sinned? "I have sinned against you my lord" :cry: :cry: :cry:
holy crap, its like i don't even know where to begin...

Per, evolution and creation are not mutually exclusive, clearly natural selection is at work everywhere in nature as we speak, however it neither proves nor disproves whether or not the universe is a product of design or random chance.
Personally id like to know how many big bangs and how many universes would have to happen before one accidentally came into existence with all the right circumstances to support life on at least this planet. the number has to be astronomically huge... :mrgreen:

Dude, you be better off trying to beat Doc over the head with what you know about hockey rather than what you know about religion. Its almost like everything you know about the subject of christianity you learned from reading the watchtower in the dentist's office. :D
Whoa, whoa, whoa easy their big fella...no need to get all righteous on my ass. It wasn't watchtower I learned my shite from when it comes to the christian folk, it was those many, many Sunday Mornings nursing the weekend hangover with some slow bake ganja crashed on the couch watching Ernest Angely healing devilish diseases out of people. "HEAL! In the name of Jesus" Then after that it was watching Bob Ross painting happy little clouds with his puddy knife.

“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

the Dogsalmon wrote:it really is a goddamn mongoloid farm...
Dog its a clown show and you are drivin the little fire engine DDDDD deedle eee ddddd
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

RoyalDude wrote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa easy their big fella...no need to get all righteous on my ass. It wasn't watchtower I learned my shite from when it comes to the christian folk, it was those many, many Sunday Mornings nursing the weekend hangover with some slow bake ganja crashed on the couch watching Ernest Angely healing devilish diseases out of people. "HEAL! In the name of Jesus" Then after that it was watching Bob Ross painting happy little clouds with his puddy knife.

Thats my point exactly,
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ukcanuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Per wrote:

So, you do believe in evolution? :o
Woops, did Doc just pull a Jimmy Swaggart and sinned? "I have sinned against you my lord" :cry: :cry: :cry:
holy crap, its like i don't even know where to begin...

Per, evolution and creation are not mutually exclusive, clearly natural selection is at work everywhere in nature as we speak, however it neither proves nor disproves whether or not the universe is a product of design or random chance.
Personally id like to know how many big bangs and how many universes would have to happen before one accidentally came into existence with all the right circumstances to support life on at least this planet. the number has to be astronomically huge... :mrgreen:

Dude, you be better off trying to beat Doc over the head with what you know about hockey rather than what you know about religion. Its almost like everything you know about the subject of christianity you learned from reading the watchtower in the dentist's office. :D
Christianity ain't the dominant religion in the world anymore, there's a new guy in town...Mo!...why you monkeys gotta beat each other over the head with your (self-edit 8-) ) [family members] is a testament to de-evolution.

Maybe science and religion are one in the same, both right...just ask....

At least Prometheus had it right :P
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Bob Ross was Da Man
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Arachnid wrote:At least Prometheus had it right :P
I heard a certain someone jumped off a tall bridge because he heard a different certain someone was going to make a squeekwil to Prometheus. Can't say I blame the guy, that movie sucked!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Dogsalmon »

ukcanuck wrote:
the Dogsalmon wrote:it really is a goddamn mongoloid farm...
Dog its a clown show and you are drivin the little fire engine DDDDD deedle eee ddddd

i always wanted to do that...
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

ukcanuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

Thats my point exactly,
Dude, if I had known you had the mysteries of the universe solved I would have given you the respect you deserve. Curious, did you die and come back or something? Interested to know how you have solved the big mystery.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

RoyalDude wrote:
Dude, if I had known you had the mysteries of the universe solved I would have given you the respect you deserve. Curious, did you die and come back or something? Interested to know how you have solved the big mystery.
I haven't solved squat, I can't prove the existence of God anymore than you can, I'm a dumbass hockey fan like everyone else...probably more dumbass than most.
What I do know however, is that you don't know shit about Christianity in particular and religion in general and it shows. You put people down for their beliefs when you don't even know what those beliefs are.
Some of the comments you have made about Christians in the past year since the Canuck's traded for Booth and he publicly praised Jesus for his good fortune has been as ridiculous as telling Farhan Lalji he is an Arab. seriously, you need to get your hatreds and prejudices straight.
Sorry I am just saying ...
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

ukcanuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
I haven't solved squat, I can't prove the existence of God anymore than you can, I'm a dumbass hockey fan like everyone else...probably more dumbass than most.
What I do know however, is that you don't know shit about Christianity in particular and religion in general and it shows. You put people down for their beliefs when you don't even know what those beliefs are.
Some of the comments you have made about Christians in the past year since the Canuck's traded for Booth and he publicly praised Jesus for his good fortune has been as ridiculous as telling Farhan Lalji he is an Arab. seriously, you need to get your hatreds and prejudices straight.
Hey dude, seriously the Christians can dish it out with the best of them, ie Doc Strangelove the king of racial joking but for some reason, when you say something about the Christians they get their panties in a bunch. Man up, UK, all religions get dished, the jews, the catholics, muslims etc., it's about fucking time the hillbilly Anglo Saxon inbreeding Christians suck it up and take it as well, if not, then stop fucking dishing it about other religions and races. Or in other words, 'Practice what ya Preach for christ sakes'
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

RoyalDude wrote: Hey dude, seriously the Christians can dish it out with the best of them, ie Doc Strangelove the king of racial joking but for some reason, when you say something about the Christians they get their panties in a bunch. Man up, UK, all religions get dished, the jews, the catholics, muslims etc., it's about fucking time the hillbilly Anglo Saxon inbreeding Christians suck it up and take it as well, if not, then stop fucking dishing it about other religions and races. Or in other words, 'Practice what ya Preach for christ sakes'
Or you could "man up" and admit what all this Christian hate speech has really been about. You're flaming Strangelove on every board on this site. Why not come out and go after Doc straight on instead of attacking Christians as a whole? If you did you would likely (not a guarantee though) not look like suck a total moron because as ukcanuck said, you don't know shit about Christianity in particular and religion in genera!

So just get to it already...

Or better yet, get OVER it already! :wink:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

ODB wrote:
RoyalDude wrote: Hey dude, seriously the Christians can dish it out with the best of them, ie Doc Strangelove the king of racial joking but for some reason, when you say something about the Christians they get their panties in a bunch. Man up, UK, all religions get dished, the jews, the catholics, muslims etc., it's about fucking time the hillbilly Anglo Saxon inbreeding Christians suck it up and take it as well, if not, then stop fucking dishing it about other religions and races. Or in other words, 'Practice what ya Preach for christ sakes'
Or you could "man up" and admit what all this Italian hate speech has really been about. You're flaming RoyalDude on every board on this site. Why not come out and go after RD straight on instead of attacking Italians as a whole? If you did you would likely (not a guarantee though) not look like suck a total moron because as ukcanuck said, you don't know shit about Italy in particular and Italians in genera!

So just get to it already...

Or better yet, get OVER it already! :wink:
FYP
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

RoyalDude wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Hey dude, seriously the Christians can dish it out with the best of them, ie Doc Strangelove the king of racial joking but for some reason, when you say something about the Christians they get their panties in a bunch. Man up, UK, all religions get dished, the jews, the catholics, muslims etc., it's about fucking time the hillbilly Anglo Saxon inbreeding Christians suck it up and take it as well, if not, then stop fucking dishing it about other religions and races. Or in other words, 'Practice what ya Preach for christ sakes'
Hey diss who you like I don't care and I can take it when you slam my religion and race, I love a good catholic joke even ones about the pope and alter boys , whatever, but at least get it right, there is no such thing as an hill billy anglo saxon, check out Wikipedia at least...

"Hillbilly is a term referring to certain people who dwell in rural, mountainous areas of the United States, primarily Appalachia but also the Ozarks. Owing to its strongly stereotypical connotations, the term is frequently considered derogatory, and so is usually [ONLY] offensive to those Americans of Appalachian heritage. "

and

"The term Anglo-Saxon is used by some historians to designate the Germanic tribes who invaded and settled the south and east of Britain beginning in the early 5th century and the period from their creation of the English nation up to the Norman conquest. " Brits today are no more Anglo Saxon that Mexicans are Aztecs

While Hill billies are generally Protestant Christian most likely Baptist, Anglo Saxons however were only nominally Christian and had to be converted by the sword and the norman conquest..

and
Inbreeding is not acceptable in any religion (other than among Calgary Flames fans of course)

As for Christians slamming other religions, thats another generalisation on your part. But around here, on this site, the only consistent "dishing" against any religion I've seen is by you

anyway just stick to hockey you sound smarter when you do

(Did I just say that?)