CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Re: CC Random thread

Postby Arachnid » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:13 am

RoyalDude wrote:The two resident hickville CC members Doc and ODB out in the pastures on some ALR land in Abbotsford Image

:lol: I thought OD always sits on the fence... :hmmm:
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 5177
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: CC Random thread

Postby ODB » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:15 am

Arachnid wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:The two resident hickville CC members Doc and ODB out in the pastures on some ALR land in Abbotsford Image

:lol: I thought OD always sits on the fence... :hmmm:

LOLz, I love how the cows head is under the fence!!!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: CC Random thread

Postby herb » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:47 am

Topper wrote:
herb wrote: I love the country around Nelson, Kaslo, Slocan, New Denver, etc.

goes with your screen name.


The weird thing is, I don't smoke pot!

Have never really enjoyed the effect, plus I don't enjoy smoking in general so it's not for me!

Where the screen name came for...I don't remember. I was much younger back then and haven't had the urge to change it...

Anyway, the Kootenay's are great. Not sure I'd want to live there (too many friggen hippies), but it's a fantastic place to visit in the summer.
User avatar
herb
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2276
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:17 pm
Location: Mars

Re: CC Random thread

Postby rats19 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 am

herb wrote:
Topper wrote:
herb wrote: I love the country around Nelson, Kaslo, Slocan, New Denver, etc.

goes with your screen name.


The weird thing is, I don't smoke pot!

Have never really enjoyed the effect, plus I don't enjoy smoking in general so it's not for me!

Where the screen name came for...I don't remember. I was much younger back then and haven't had the urge to change it...

Anyway, the Kootenay's are great. Not sure I'd want to live there (too many friggen hippies), but it's a fantastic place to visit in the summer.

nothing wrong with "garden variety herb"
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4814
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: CC Random thread

Postby the Dogsalmon » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 am

RoyalDude wrote:The two resident hickville CC members Doc and ODB out in the pastures on some ALR land in Abbotsford Image



i told that bitch i wanted my 20 bucks back...
User avatar
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:12 am
Location: in the ainus

Re: CC Random thread

Postby Strangelove » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:47 pm

RoyalDude wrote:The two resident hickville CC members Doc and ODB out in the pastures on some ALR land in Abbotsford Image


LOFL only a twisted vengeful hot-blooded you-know-wot would peruse barnyard porn sites!!

Dude, I believe the beasts pictured above are one rung up from you on the evolutionary ladder. :D
____
The Ring Leader
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7565
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: CC Random thread

Postby Per » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Strangelove wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:The two resident hickville CC members Doc and ODB out in the pastures on some ALR land in Abbotsford Image


LOFL only a twisted vengeful hot-blooded you-know-wot would peruse barnyard porn sites!!

Dude, I believe the beasts pictured above are one rung up from you on the evolutionary ladder. :D


So, you do believe in evolution? :o
User avatar
Per
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1841
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: CC Random thread

Postby Arachnid » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Per wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:The two resident hickville CC members Doc and ODB out in the pastures on some ALR land in Abbotsford Image


LOFL only a twisted vengeful hot-blooded you-know-wot would peruse barnyard porn sites!!

Dude, I believe the beasts pictured above are one rung up from you on the evolutionary ladder. :D


So, you do believe in evolution? :o


:lol:

*ahem*

Not me, I think we're still a bunch of stupid monkeys trying to [get along]...or is that buttmonkeys mr. dogsalad? :eh:
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 5177
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: CC Random thread

Postby Cornuck » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Ok guys, let's turn it down a notch - this is a still a family site.
Over 40 years of pain - I just want one day of glory.
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4891
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Chester, NE

Re: CC Random thread

Postby Topper » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Cornuck wrote:Ok guys, let's turn it down a notch - this is a still a family site.

You mean the cows are related?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 5015
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: CC Random thread

Postby Cornuck » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Revelations of inbreeding around here would not surprise me one bit...
Over 40 years of pain - I just want one day of glory.
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4891
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Chester, NE

Re: CC Random thread

Postby RoyalDude » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Per wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:The two resident hickville CC members Doc and ODB out in the pastures on some ALR land in Abbotsford Image


LOFL only a twisted vengeful hot-blooded you-know-wot would peruse barnyard porn sites!!

Dude, I believe the beasts pictured above are one rung up from you on the evolutionary ladder. :D


So, you do believe in evolution? :o


Woops, did Doc just pull a Jimmy Swaggart and sinned? "I have sinned against you my lord" :cry: :cry: :cry:
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4605
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: CC Random thread

Postby ukcanuck » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:21 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Per wrote:


So, you do believe in evolution? :o


Woops, did Doc just pull a Jimmy Swaggart and sinned? "I have sinned against you my lord" :cry: :cry: :cry:

holy crap, its like i don't even know where to begin...

Per, evolution and creation are not mutually exclusive, clearly natural selection is at work everywhere in nature as we speak, however it neither proves nor disproves whether or not the universe is a product of design or random chance.
Personally id like to know how many big bangs and how many universes would have to happen before one accidentally came into existence with all the right circumstances to support life on at least this planet. the number has to be astronomically huge... :mrgreen:

Dude, you be better off trying to beat Doc over the head with what you know about hockey rather than what you know about religion. Its almost like everything you know about the subject of christianity you learned from reading the watchtower in the dentist's office. :D
User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: CC Random thread

Postby Blob Mckenzie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Cornuck wrote:Revelations of inbreeding around here would not surprise me one bit...


:lol:

I think you have this site mixed up with D'Arcy Blackmore's playhouse calpuck, otherwise known as Bountiful.
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tell me how my ass tastes.
User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: CC Random thread

Postby Blob Mckenzie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 pm

ukcanuck wrote:Dude, you be better off trying to beat Doc over the head with what you know about hockey rather than what you know about religion. Its almost like everything you know about the subject of christianity you learned from reading the bathroom walls at the Dufferin Hotel. :D


fyp
Tell me how my ass tastes.
User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

PreviousNext

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron