CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: CC Random thread

Post by rats19 »

Rats is away for the weekend...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

rats19 wrote:Rats is away for the weekend...
BOT! 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Arachnid wrote:
rats19 wrote:Rats is away for the weekend...
BOT! 8-)
Bank of thailand :?:
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

From light skin to mediocre skin...gotta love the tanning weather.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Just got back from my first trip to the Canadian Rockies in years and years and years. The Carribean is nice but it doesn't have shit on the sheer beauty of the Canadian Rockies! Holy mother of fuck that's some beautiful country...

Saw a big ass black bear by the side of the road. You wouldn't believe how many mammyrammers were out of their cars taking pictures. This bear was only 15 feet away from 20+ assholes. I stopped but we stayed in the truck. I said to the wife the real shot will happen when that bear decides he wants human for lunch. Don't miss that one!

I can see why you guys love the west so much. Don't take it for granted... take some time to look around every now and then because it's some beautiful stuff you got there.

Ohds, back to the flat!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Dogsalmon »

ODB wrote:Just got back from my first trip to the Canadian Rockies in years and years and years. The Carribean is nice but it doesn't have shit on the sheer beauty of the Canadian Rockies! Holy mother of fuck that's some beautiful country...

Saw a big ass black bear by the side of the road. You wouldn't believe how many mammyrammers were out of their cars taking pictures. This bear was only 15 feet away from 20+ assholes. I stopped but we stayed in the truck. I said to the wife the real shot will happen when that bear decides he wants human for lunch. Don't miss that one!

I can see why you guys love the west so much. Don't take it for granted... take some time to look around every now and then because it's some beautiful stuff you got there.

Ohds, back to the flat!

saw the same thing in Jasper one time...difference was it was momma Grizz and two cubs...stupid cunts(about 15 people) are outside their vehicles taking pictures...i tell one guy that it is not safe...he tells me that he can outrun Grizz(i tell him that he cant but he does not care)..obviously from toronto...i simply stay in the car...light a joint and wait for momma Grizz to get pissed off or hungry...stupid fucking city people...
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

As picturesque as the Rockies are, I prefer the north coast range for beauty.

Some shots from last week where I'm currently working.

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Topper wrote:As picturesque as the Rockies are, I prefer the north coast range for beauty.

Some shots from last week where I'm currently working.

fukkin awesome :sly:
DonCherry4PM
MVP
MVP

Post by DonCherry4PM »

Kick-ass shots Topper.

I definitely prefer the coast range as well. One of my favourite backpacking spots is in the Tatla Lake area.
Invincibility lies in oneself.
Vincibility lies in the enemy.

- Sun Tzu
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Potatoe1 »

For a place that is crazy close, I couldn't believe how nice Pitt Lake is when I went boating there a few weeks ago.

Emerald green lake surrounded by mountains and trees, and the best part is it's "boat access only" so no mammyrammers all up in your grill like every other local weekend spot.

For me there is almost no point going to any other local boating spots. between the scenery, the privacy, the calm water, and they easy boat launch, that place is basically perfect for wake surfing / boarding.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ODB wrote: Just got back from my first trip to the Canadian Rockies in years and years and years. The Carribean is nice but it doesn't have shit on the sheer beauty of the Canadian Rockies! Holy mother of fuck that's some beautiful country...
Speaking of that, wifey and I just committed to a few days in the Kootenays over the weekend. :thumbs:

Well West Kootenays actually so that's the Selkirk mountains.

But yeah, beautiful country.

I'm not sure what the best part of the world is, but it's either the W. Kootenays or the Lower Mainland

(well N. Van sucks...)
ODB wrote: Saw a big ass black bear by the side of the road. You wouldn't believe how many mammyrammers were out of their cars taking pictures. This bear was only 15 feet away from 20+ assholes. I stopped but we stayed in the truck. I said to the wife the real shot will happen when that bear decides he wants human for lunch. Don't miss that one!
Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you.
____
Try to focus on someday.
herb
CC Legend

Post by herb »

ODB wrote:Saw a big ass black bear by the side of the road. You wouldn't believe how many mammyrammers were out of their cars taking pictures. This bear was only 15 feet away from 20+ assholes. I stopped but we stayed in the truck. I said to the wife the real shot will happen when that bear decides he wants human for lunch. Don't miss that one!
Did you see David Booth?

It's always amazing when you see a pile of idiots that close to a wild animal. Same goes for people who keep exotic animals as pets...those things could kill you before you even realize what's happening!

The Kootenays are my favourite range. I used to live up north, and there is certainly some beautiful country, but the awful weather negates the beauty most days. I love the country around Nelson, Kaslo, Slocan, New Denver, etc.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

herb wrote: I love the country around Nelson, Kaslo, Slocan, New Denver, etc.
goes with your screen name.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Topper wrote:
herb wrote: I love the country around Nelson, Kaslo, Slocan, New Denver, etc.
goes with your screen name.
"Doobie doobie doo! Ahhh-ahhh-ahh-ah-ah!"

not me of course....dogsalmon's song
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The two resident hickville CC members Doc and ODB out in the pastures on some ALR land in Abbotsford Image
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau