Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 10815
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by RoyalDude » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Strangelove wrote:Lotta rumours out in Abby
Shouldn't that be - "...out here in Abby"?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Scintillator
CC Veteran
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:12 am

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by Scintillator » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:06 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Strangelove wrote:Lotta rumours out in Abby
Shouldn't that be - "...out here in Abby"?
Hey Doc! You are one savvy pirate, but I bet you had no idea that the Dude lived in Abby... :thumbs:

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 10815
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by RoyalDude » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Scintillator wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Strangelove wrote:Lotta rumours out in Abby
Shouldn't that be - "...out here in Abby"?
Hey Doc! You are one savvy pirate, but I bet you had no idea that the Dude lived in Abby... :thumbs:
That is some funny shit there Scintillator, I'm busting a gut as I type...but for shits and giggles since we are shittin and giggling, I would never live in that shit-hole where Doc lives. Too bad for him. I almost feel sorry for Doc WestminsterAbbyLove
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 15741
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by Strangelove » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Scintillator wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Strangelove wrote:Lotta rumours out in Abby
Shouldn't that be - "...out here in Abby"?
Hey Doc! You are one savvy pirate, but I bet you had no idea that the Dude lived in Abby... :thumbs:
Yar that scurvy son of a sea dog WISHES!! :lol:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 15741
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by Strangelove » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:47 pm

RoyalDude wrote: I would never live in that shit-hole where Doc lives.
Seriously dude, NO WAY could you, a common labourer, afford to live in my neighborhood!

And even if you could.... well sorry, I don’t think they allow stinky you-know-wots! :wink:

Not lookin down my nose at your kind, just tellin it like it is good buddy.

Now c’mon dude gimme credit for breaking this story about Aquaman in Abby!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 10815
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by RoyalDude » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Strangelove wrote: Seriously dude, NO WAY could you, a common labourer, afford to live in my neighborhood!
Hold that thought Doc, cause I am struggling here with the location of your privileged humble abode. Something is just not adding up here. If you can afford the life of luxury, then why the fuck would you pick that shit-hole Abbotsford to spend it in? I'd rather be a broke man in North Van than a rich one in Shit-hole, strip mall Abbotsford.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 am
Location: Port Alberni

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by okcanuck » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:59 am

Did you move out of Abby, dude, because of the mennonites?

Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1614
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by Potatoe1 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:44 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Strangelove wrote: Seriously dude, NO WAY could you, a common labourer, afford to live in my neighborhood!
Hold that thought Doc, cause I am struggling here with the location of your privileged humble abode. Something is just not adding up here. If you can afford the life of luxury, then why the fuck would you pick that shit-hole Abbotsford to spend it in? I'd rather be a broke man in North Van than a rich one in Shit-hole, strip mall Abbotsford.
Doc has been fairly clear about his religious and political views, you dont think a fellow like him would enjoy living in that area?

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 15741
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by Strangelove » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:38 pm

RoyalDude wrote: I’d rather be a broke man in North Van than a rich....
Shouldn't that be - you'd "rather be a broke YOU-KNOW-WOT in North Van..." :D

And lofl only a you-know-wot would prefer to be a you-know-wot!!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 15741
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by Strangelove » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Potatoe1 wrote: Doc has been fairly clear about his religious and political views, you dont think a fellow like him would enjoy living in that area?
Pot gets it.

Although a part of me (the asshole part) longs to return to East Van....
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8579
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by SKYO » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Although a part of me (the asshole part) longs to return to East Van....
Renfrew Heights! :thumbs:
PHI Scott Hartnell signs six year extension 4.75 Cap Hit, 28.5 million total w/ NMC ‎
Shouldn't MG lock up Edler before the new CBA kicks in?
7 years $40M!
Image
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

Vader
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by Vader » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Preds re-up with Mike Fisher for 2 years

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=403505

A gritty, two-way centre on the ice. Off the ice? Not too shabby.

User avatar
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2792
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by Aaronp18 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Vader wrote:Preds re-up with Mike Fisher for 2 years
They had to extend him.

His wife is fronting Leipold the money due to Weber this year!

:mrgreen:

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2529
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by Madcombinepilot » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Aaronp18 wrote:
Vader wrote:Preds re-up with Mike Fisher for 2 years
They had to extend him.

His wife is fronting Leipold...

:mrgreen:
I'd front his wife...

jus sayn

:lol:
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1614
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: Offseason Wheelings and Dealings

Post by Potatoe1 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Potatoe1 wrote: Doc has been fairly clear about his religious and political views, you dont think a fellow like him would enjoy living in that area?
Pot gets it.

Although a part of me (the asshole part) longs to return to East Van....
Ditto,

I miss my east boundary road girls (smile)

Post Reply