Patience: Gillis is doing the right thing.

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Patience: Gillis is doing the right thing.

Postby Meds » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:45 am

Mondi wrote:What pissed me off most about the SCF was the way they went out in game 7.

Shut out on home ice. Fuck me, that stinks.

Those Canadian women may have lost to the USA in a heart breaking manner in the biggest game of their lives, but you can never say they didn't leave it all on the field. And...their best player did everything in her power. She had the game of her life, in the game of her life.

The Nucks? Biggest of game of their lives and they got shut out, at home.

Still haven't watched the Boston cup ceremony.

That's not even a fair comparison. The women were actually WINNING against a team that had owned them outright for the last decade. The paid off official handed the game to the favored powerhouse with back to back downright awful calls.

The officiating did not decide game 7 of 2011. That comparison is an insult to the women's soccer team.
Meds
CC Legend

Postby rats19 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:34 am

But you can see what he Is trying to say..no?
You are who you hang with.....
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Postby Meds » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:49 pm

rats19 wrote:But you can see what he Is trying to say..no?

Of course. But I had to take the opportunity to once again voice my complete disappointment with the team in 2011.
Meds
CC Legend

Previous

Return to Canucks Corner Chat