All right boy and girls, every year we get sucked into this vortex of what ifs (I guess we get bored in the summer). Because I am such a nice guy I thought I would save all of you the rest of the summer and I will let you know what will happen to the team over the next 12 months.
Present time to start of training camp:
• Luongo will be traded for some so-so prospects/draft picks.
• Canucks will draft BPA and it will be a small player who will probably never play for the team other than a career 3rd or 4th liner
• MG will sign some players who are either a) a reclamation project and they will never amount to anything b) a 3rd or 4th line skater, all flash and no finish. (RD will have 25 threads about the player(s)and why they are overpaid)
• Chances of Canucks signing a big name is less than 25%, not saying it will not happen but chances are slim to none.
• Nothing special will happen
• No player surprising anyone and staying with the big team for more than 10 games
• Only question is who will centre the 2nd line with Kesler hurt. (RD will have 10 threads about this topic)
• AV of 2012/2013 season is the same as last season
• Top D pairing playing too much
• Ballard will be in the dog house within 10 – 15 games (RD will have 10 threads about him)
• PP will be up but down in the last 25% of the season because it cannot change from what it always does
• Canucks take the division again, probably wrapped up by the All Star game
• Kesler is rushed back and does not get the points per game expected of him
• Team goes out in round 2 – 3 and injuries and fatigue is the issue. (Reefer comments that injuries is always the excuse)
• Fans scream for MG and AV heads
1 year from now:
Start at the top and go down, exchange names where applicable