RFA Voracek

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Re: RFA Voracek

Post by ukcanuck »

RoyalDude wrote:
Jovocop wrote: Seriously, who would offer 2 firsts, a 2nd and a 3rd for Voracek? He is not a franchise player.
There are not many things in life that are guaranteed but one thing for certain is, if you replaced the name Voracek with David 'the heathen' Booth, you Jovocop most certainly would have no problem giving up 2 firsts, a 2nd and a 3rd for David 'the airhead' Booth.
holy shit you are nothing if not a broken record, about Booths religious beliefs, WHY do you care?????
there comes a point where not letting go about the JW knocking at your door is just as fucking boring as the JW at the door.
Hate the guy because he's a hockey player good or bad, despise him because he doesnt subscribe to a west coast eco green prius driving pussy lifestyle but fuck we went through his christian beliefs when he was traded here LAST year already. it wasnt a problem then and its not a problem now...
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

RoyalDude wrote:
Jovocop wrote: Seriously, who would offer 2 firsts, a 2nd and a 3rd for Voracek? He is not a franchise player.
There are not many things in life that are guaranteed but one thing for certain is, if you replaced the name Voracek with David 'the heathen' Booth, you Jovocop most certainly would have no problem giving up 2 firsts, a 2nd and a 3rd for David 'the airhead' Booth.
Yes, as a matter of fact, I will trade four 1st for Ballard too ;)
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

ukcanuck wrote: holy shit
woops. :twisted:
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau